Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

lee cant you host but have yourself on hols, i will log on earlier if you want to load game up before you go to work(money grabbing double rate icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know i would but with my antivirus auto starting amongst other stuff you dont know whats gonna happen something could go wrong plus its first day of the new season that i dont want too miss icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

I think thursday would be better all round as easter sunday most of us will be out i reckon with family and stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

completely agree actually, especially as one of my brothers is now coming down to visit tomorrow so serious drinking ahead icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

fair enough, does that mean a thursday session instead then? or an easter sunday one to make up for it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you actually read above i did mention having a thursday session instead of the monday one thats cancelled. God those eyes need testing icon_biggrin.gif

Just a little bit of information the Clan website over the next few days will be moving servers so will therefore load much quicker than before also clan radio may be coming back and staying as the server can also host a 24 hour radio icon_biggrin.gif

Within the next couple of weeks we will have our own dedicated server for downloads aswell

'I'll take you anywhere you wanna go' If you wanna try theres no worse you could do, icon_wink.gif. Now of course Fred Patten didn't really mean this, he's one of the best icon_wink.gif. Rotherham staying another year punching above their weight is seen as a good finish to the season, but Fred this year took them to their highest position in 24 years (need a Rotherham fan to confirm this) could be longer icon_cool.gif, 16th, but this season has been hearalded as a sucess for a side who have to put up with the press branding them each year as punching above their weight. But Fred Patten's aim is to take that away, he has brought in players of a good quality, Brian Deane, Martin Keown and is said to be in negoitations with a number of premiership players over possible moves to Millmoor, the frees fred has accquired seem good players, many unknown some from dutch teams, Pierre Van Krostan a winger from FC Kloin was rumoured to be wanted by PSV last year in a deal apprently worth 1.5million, but he came to millmoor on a free. Fred's Delighted to have him at the club. 'It is a statment of are intentions to bring players like this to our club, at one point I didn't think he was coming their were a few dutch clubs after him. But the way he saw it he wanted to play in England and one day in the Premiership, we talked about this, and really the best Rotherham as a club could hope for is a shock raid on the play-offs and lower to mid table looked more relistic and he also agreed he thought it would be a gradual process and he said he wants to be a long term part of the club. We were both happy at this deal and he signed. I am also in negoitations with a few premiership players about coming here. I am happy to take some questions.

George Hough 'Rotherham Gazzette' 'Don't you think this season may be one too many for Martin Keown and Brian Deane?'

Au Contrair Martin and Brian are professionals and I do concede we can't expect the 46 games out of them but i do expect a fair few, they are good players and can help bring the younger ones along.

Billy Robinson 'Rotherham Post' Why are Micheal Proctor and Shaun Barker on the Transfer List they were regulars last season? Is it to raise some cash for new players?

Well Proctor had chance after chance to impress me last season and it never quite happend for him and we both decided that a change of scenery would to the lad good. Shauns is a different case, he was brilliant for us last season, but he doesn't feel Rotherham is the right place for him.

And thats my Que, Adios Seniors and Senioritas.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antbanach II:

Finding Nemo Rules </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes ant i agree then who doesnt icon_biggrin.gif My season predictions still to come and pre season report to come stay tuned guys and gals

So Here comes my predictions finally. These predictions are based on the highs and lows of the first season played in the clan game mainly lows icon_biggrin.gif.

Ant Banach - Portsmouth

Ant was a manager that suprised me last season by finishing in a reasonable place with portsmouth i think he will be aiming for around the same place in this coming season. I cant see him challeging for europe this season but maybe in a couple of seasons he will be who knows.

League - 12th

League Cup - 4th round[/b]

FA Cup - 5th round

Jimmy Cale - Tottenham

Jimmy finished highest out of all managers last season only just beating razor right at the end so i expect him to do more of the same this season. Usually performs well with whatever team he manages so a higher finish than last season is in order.

League - 6th

Uefa Cup - Quarter finals

League cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 4th round

Simon Murphy - Middlesbrough

Underperforming a little with middlesbrough last season will need to get them back on track again. Should manage to secure a reasonable position if he can lure all those swedish players in icon_smile.gif.

League - 8th

League Cup - Semi Final

FA Cup - 5th round

Simon White - Man City

Came as the suprise package last season as managed to finish in a very good position with his weak man city side. If consistant enough as last season should see him around mid table maybe even pushing up into the top half this season.

League - 9th

League Cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 5th round

Joey Briggs - No club

Due to his sacking last season and dodgy connection preventing him from playing its quite hard to predict where he will finish and how well he does in the cup competitions.

Lee Owens (ME) - Plymouth

In league one this season due to last seasons relegation. Realisticly i think i will go straight back up but it wont be all plain sailing as bad form will kick in sometime as it usually does.

League - 6th (Promoted through playoffs)

Vans Trophy - Quarter Final

FA Cup - 4th round

Al-Saeed Darmaki - Sunderland

Newcomer to the clan taking charge of newly promoted sunderland in the premiership. I think his side will struggle to stay up as most newly promoted clubs usually do but if he can bring in the right players maybe there is a slight chance he will stay up.

League - 16th

League Cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 3rd round

Aida Connolly - WBA

Relegated from the premiership last season right at the end aida's wba stand a very good chance of winning the championship and if his side dont im sure they will be near the top.

League - 1st

League Cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 5th round

Fred Patten - Rotherham

I think its fair to say a mid table position for fred as i dont feel his side matches up to all other championship teams quality as he keeps bringing players from reading into it icon_smile.gif

League - 11th

League Cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 4th round

Mike Law - Wigan

Mikes assistant done well for him last season due to mike being absent for a while so i think mikes wigan side whether his assistant in charge or not will be challenging for promotion this season.

League - 3rd

League Cup - Quarter Final

FA Cup - 4th round

Stevey Toner - Birmingham

Struggled last season although good form towards the end managed to keep him in the premiership. Gonna struggle again this season and maybe even go down this time however because its stevey managing im going to predict a little bit of a higher finish as i know he's capable of doing well with some clubs.

League - 14th

League Cup - 4th round

FA Cup - 4th round

Riccardo Servini - Sheff Utd

Another that missed around half of last season i think his side will struggle a little in the championship as they struggled last season. The newly promoted teams though could prove key to riccardos teams survival in the championship.

League - 18th

League Cup - 3rd round

FA Cup - 4th round

So there you have it my predictions what a season its gonna be there should be loads of twists and turns as there usually are and it should all kick off in session later on today i cant wait icon_biggrin.gif

Pre season report to follow.....................soon

crespo signs

press reporters want to know why boro have signed 30 year old striker when they still have jimmy floyd at the club

well the answer is, that jimmy wont play more than a couple of games for us this season, he is available on a free to any interested club, obviously at this stage of his career he needs first team football hopefully he will get his wish, after all he did a job for us last year when the team was pap

Pre season report for season 2

So the 2nd season was on its way and approaching fast so therefore it was that usual time to chuck some old players out of the team to allow space for the new players.

With a nice healthy balance and a good wage budget it was time to spend spend spend on new players i thought to myself lovely jubbly lets go on a hunt.

So i did and managed to bring 7 new players in total into the squad from different parts of the world even travelling as far as iraq.

To keep my team a proper league side also i did sign a couple of british players just to fill in the gaps icon_wink.gif

The players that i managed to sign are listed below.

First of all i scouted around a couple of the league teams and got to stockport where i found a pretty decent defender in their reserves so i thought to myself lets get him. With being 23 years old he had a bit of experience in league football and only cost 7k.

Next i had a little think and remembered a player that i brought a while back in another game that done well for me. This was 23 year old luxeumbourgian (if thats how you spell it icon_smile.gif) attacking midfielder called Sven Di Domenico from Swift Hesperage for 80k a little steep but i knew what he was capable of. However so far he aint really done much except get injured.

Bojan Djordic from rangers was the next man on my list another attacking midfielder as i need a couple for the formation i use. Being an experienced player i thought he was just what i needed.

Changed to a german next as pieter collen finally joined after sorting his contract out last season however soon i think he will have to as he has become homesick (poor little baby).

To the free market was the next place to go to see if they had any worthwhile players at no club. I was in luck as dutch u21 international goalkeeper i shortlisted from last season was on there so i got him without any hesitatiion.

Next was probably my biggest gamble of the clan game so far as i spotted a talented 29 year old brazilian striker named junior. The problem was he was valued at 220k. I decided to pay the fee and just hope that he would perform well for me and so far he has icon_smile.gif.

Last buy in pre season was my iraqi with a cool name wait for it Basim Abbas who came from some weird team that i wouldnt even try to prenounce called Esteghlal Ahvaz. He has so far played very well in the first 6 games of the season plus a cup game rating no lower than 7 so 3 cheers for basim icon_biggrin.gif

So that was my spending spree over i just had to wait now until the start of the season to see how well they done.

Tonights session report to come tommorow before next session stay tuned icon_smile.gif

Sorry i haven't done a report in a while. To sum up my first season is easy, it was poor. The second season has started the same for Birmingham as we find ourselves without a win again.

FM is embarrassing me to put it simple.

A more detailed report to follow as soon as possible : )

Stoner

Hold up,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

The second season has started the same for Birmingham as we find ourselves without a win again.

Stoner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats dam lies and i know it icon_smile.gif

I actually beat saeed on his first game. Sorry to bring it up saeed bud but its my only glory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

Hold up,

The second season has started the same for Birmingham as we find ourselves without a win again.

I actually beat saeed on his first game. Sorry to bring it up saeed bud but its my only glory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

get it right stevey, your assistant beat saeed icon_biggrin.gif so you are still winless lol

jimmy goes home

breaking news, two players on their way out of the club, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has left on a free to return to holland, the saving of over £2.5m pounds a year on wages was the main reason for their being no fee.

also Frank Queudrue has left the club to move abroad in a deal worth just under 900k to the club, a good full back but only 3rd choice at the club, his wages were a key factor in deciding to release him

rumours abound that the boro wage bill is massively over budget and that more transfers may be neccessary to reduce it further

wage rumour unfounded fumes murphy

after recent press reports that the club is in a finacial mess, on the verge of administration, boro boss simon murphy today issued the following statement ' to say boro are in debt is bollox, yes we only had a limited transfer budget this year and that has all gone, there may be one or two more players leaving the club in the future, but that will only happen when better quality replacements are lined up and not before', murphy went on to say, this is the best squad i have had in my time here as can be seen by boro being top scorers in the league after 5 games, obviously defence is still a priority so any future changes will involve letting some reserve attacking players leave to enable a top quality defender to join the club.

boro will have an exciting time this season, and achieve there best finish in the clubs history in the premiership

so season 2 has started, how has it gone for boro?

well the season started reasonably here are the results so far:-

crystal palace away 6-1 storming first game, 2 goals each for carignano, kristiansen and crespo

man utd home 0-1 close game man utd deserved the win

norwich home 4-0 comfortable win, should have scored more

fulham away 1-3 loss, unbelieveably fulham were top of the league after this win, as boro underperformed throughout

bolton awyay 3-3 draw, late equaliser gave boro desereved point

so 14 goals for 8 against and 7 points from first 5 games, not the greatest start but certainly not the worst. only dissapointing result was the fulham one. the goals against column also a worry, just hope that boro's defense doesnt cost us this season (2 good defenders joining in july so no probs next year)

Hold up,

I actually beat saeed on his first game. Sorry to bring it up saeed bud but its my only glory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

get it right stevey, your assistant beat saeed icon_biggrin.gif so you are still winless lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technicallity icon14.gif

dont know if any of you are up for it, but started predictions comp on the clan website (through the forums) stevey already posted, will do weekly points and stuff

anyway there you go see you in the session tonight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already done the only predicition i need to do icon_biggrin.gif

Due to not many being able to make a thursday session if one was arranged tommorow to make up for the one that was cancelled monday a session on sunday will be arranged usual times.

Can everyone please let me know if they can make it i have already heard from the majority that they can and it aint a problem thanks icon_smile.gif

Boro able to mantain the pace?

early days in the season, but things are looking up for boro, the attack as mentioned in these pages before is terrorising the premiership (unlike lee's iraqi who is just terrorising icon_razz.gif) and even the defence which manager mrphy has admited needs strengthening is performing better than expected.

consistancy is still a problem for the team and murphy must address this to maintain a champions league qualification position. signings must be made in january

well what a session, dumped out of the cup by championship side coventry, conceeding loads of goals but ending up in 3rd at the end how did that happen?

plenty of highs were had and a few lows, the lows included:-

losing away to tottenham (jimmy i was robbed, it was like my wins last year in reverse) 2-1 to jimmy's assistant (oh and it was my 2nd team honest guv)

getting stuffed at charlton (who unbelievebly were in 3rd at the time)

2nd string losing to coventry in the cup

but the highs, well they included comprehensive wins against:

steveys birmingham when stevey was getting a good run going

razors man city first win against his manc lads

and the final game of the session and unbelievable 5-3 win at chelsea where boro played there finest game of the season

transfer wise, boro have arranged to sign several young players in january (mainly south american with dual nationality), whilst arranging the transfer of massimo donato away from th riverside along with a couple of other lesser players. several players have also left on loan, fernandez and viduka to rotherham (fernandez is banging the goals in, viduka can leave permanently as i dont want his wages), matthew bates to wolves, onohua to forrest and several others on long term loans.

so 3rd place with 8wins 1 draw and 4 losses, can we stay in 3rd a definite yes but only if the dodgy defence stay fully fit and focussed, attack wise boro have the top 2 scorers in the premiership, with carignano already having 14 in 13 games and crespo on 9 in 9. happy days indeed at the entertainment centre of the north

PLEASE ALL READ

Just clarification on one of the rules please can everyone play all matches on commentary only no key highlights please as due to the delays on fm online it makes games being played on key highlights take much longer than they should plus the majority of the clan prefer to play on commentary only icon_smile.gif

so does that mean the human v human key highlights no longer allowed in clan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im still prepared to say you can use key highlights in human vs human games if only both the human managers that are playing agree to play the game in key no playing any games against the computer controlled teams using key highlights though.

Here are the current league tables so far in the clan game.

Premiership so far

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Arsenal | | 12 | 10 | 1 | 1 | 27 | 6 | +21 | 31 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Chelsea | | 13 | 9 | 1 | 3 | 28 | 12 | +16 | 28 |

| 3rd | Si | Middlesbrough | | 13 | 8 | 1 | 4 | 35 | 18 | +17 | 25 |

| 4th | | Newcastle | | 13 | 8 | 1 | 4 | 20 | 15 | +5 | 25 |

| 5th | | Charlton | | 12 | 7 | 1 | 4 | 22 | 13 | +9 | 22 |

| 6th | | Man Utd | | 11 | 6 | 3 | 2 | 19 | 7 | +12 | 21 |

| 7th | | Liverpool | | 13 | 5 | 6 | 2 | 18 | 11 | +7 | 21 |

| 8th | | Bolton | | 13 | 5 | 6 | 2 | 24 | 19 | +5 | 21 |

| 9th | | Southampton | | 12 | 6 | 3 | 3 | 16 | 16 | 0 | 21 |

| 10th | | Fulham | | 13 | 6 | 2 | 5 | 16 | 14 | +2 | 20 |

| 11th | | Blackburn | | 12 | 4 | 3 | 5 | 11 | 14 | -3 | 15 |

| 12th | | Leicester | | 13 | 4 | 2 | 7 | 14 | 21 | -7 | 14 |

| 13th | Ant | Portsmouth | | 13 | 3 | 5 | 5 | 10 | 17 | -7 | 14 |

| 14th | Stevey | Birmingham | | 13 | 4 | 1 | 8 | 12 | 21 | -9 | 13 |

| 15th | | Crystal Palace | | 13 | 4 | 1 | 8 | 18 | 34 | -16 | 13 |

| 16th | Jimmy | Tottenham | | 10 | 3 | 3 | 4 | 10 | 11 | -1 | 12 |

| 17th | Razor | Man City | | 13 | 2 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 15 | -8 | 11 |

| 18th | | Leeds | | 12 | 2 | 4 | 6 | 10 | 15 | -5 | 10 |

| 19th | | Norwich | | 13 | 1 | 5 | 7 | 5 | 21 | -16 | 8 |

| 20th | Saeed | Sunderland | | 13 | 0 | 2 | 11 | 6 | 28 | -22 | 2 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

Championship so far

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Aston Villa | | 16 | 12 | 3 | 1 | 30 | 9 | +21 | 39 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Everton | | 16 | 12 | 2 | 2 | 38 | 11 | +27 | 38 |

| 3rd | Aida | West Brom | | 16 | 10 | 6 | 0 | 30 | 8 | +22 | 36 |

| 4th | | Q.P.R. | | 16 | 9 | 4 | 3 | 25 | 13 | +12 | 31 |

| 5th | | Cardiff | | 16 | 9 | 3 | 4 | 25 | 14 | +11 | 30 |

| 6th | Riccardo | Sheff Utd | | 16 | 8 | 5 | 3 | 23 | 14 | +9 | 29 |

| 7th | | Swindon | | 16 | 9 | 2 | 5 | 26 | 21 | +5 | 29 |

| 8th | | Wolves | | 16 | 7 | 3 | 6 | 26 | 24 | +2 | 24 |

| 9th | | Derby | | 16 | 7 | 3 | 6 | 26 | 25 | +1 | 24 |

| 10th | | West Ham | | 16 | 6 | 5 | 5 | 20 | 16 | +4 | 23 |

| 11th | | Gillingham | | 16 | 6 | 5 | 5 | 21 | 18 | +3 | 23 |

| 12th | Mike | Wigan | | 16 | 5 | 7 | 4 | 19 | 17 | +2 | 22 |

| 13th | | Watford | | 16 | 6 | 2 | 8 | 16 | 22 | -6 | 20 |

| 14th | | Millwall | | 16 | 6 | 2 | 8 | 17 | 28 | -11 | 20 |

| 15th | | Reading | | 16 | 5 | 3 | 8 | 20 | 17 | +3 | 18 |

| 16th | | Hull | | 16 | 4 | 6 | 6 | 16 | 19 | -3 | 18 |

| 17th | Fred | Rotherham | | 16 | 5 | 2 | 9 | 17 | 26 | -9 | 17 |

| 18th | | Coventry | | 16 | 3 | 7 | 6 | 27 | 29 | -2 | 16 |

| 19th | | Stoke | | 16 | 3 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 20 | -9 | 15 |

| 20th | | Bristol C | | 16 | 3 | 5 | 8 | 16 | 28 | -12 | 14 |

| 21st | | Burnley | | 16 | 3 | 3 | 10 | 16 | 31 | -15 | 12 |

| 22nd | | Ipswich | | 16 | 2 | 5 | 9 | 16 | 30 | -14 | 11 |

| 23rd | | Nottm Forest | | 16 | 2 | 5 | 9 | 11 | 26 | -15 | 11 |

| 24th | | Preston | | 16 | 2 | 2 | 12 | 15 | 41 | -26 | 8 |

</pre>

League one so far

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Tranmere | | 15 | 10 | 2 | 3 | 24 | 13 | +11 | 32 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Walsall | | 14 | 9 | 4 | 1 | 26 | 16 | +10 | 31 |

| 3rd | | Doncaster | | 14 | 9 | 3 | 2 | 27 | 14 | +13 | 30 |

| 4th | | Brentford | | 14 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 19 | 14 | +5 | 25 |

| 5th | | Barnsley | | 14 | 7 | 3 | 4 | 18 | 10 | +8 | 24 |

| 6th | | Bournemouth | | 14 | 7 | 3 | 4 | 19 | 15 | +4 | 24 |

| 7th | | Huddersfield | | 14 | 4 | 9 | 1 | 14 | 9 | +5 | 21 |

| 8th | Lee | Plymouth | | 14 | 6 | 3 | 5 | 17 | 13 | +4 | 21 |

| 9th | | Stockport | | 14 | 6 | 3 | 5 | 16 | 13 | +3 | 21 |

| 10th | | Crewe | | 14 | 5 | 5 | 4 | 22 | 15 | +7 | 20 |

| 11th | | Oldham | | 14 | 5 | 5 | 4 | 15 | 13 | +2 | 20 |

| 12th | | Brighton | | 14 | 5 | 5 | 4 | 19 | 18 | +1 | 20 |

| 13th | | Luton | | 14 | 5 | 4 | 5 | 23 | 18 | +5 | 19 |

| 14th | | Blackpool | | 14 | 4 | 6 | 4 | 14 | 14 | 0 | 18 |

| 15th | | Oxford | | 14 | 4 | 4 | 6 | 20 | 26 | -6 | 16 |

| 16th | | Torquay | | 14 | 3 | 6 | 5 | 20 | 21 | -1 | 15 |

| 17th | | Colchester | | 14 | 2 | 9 | 3 | 21 | 25 | -4 | 15 |

| 18th | | Chesterfield | | 14 | 3 | 6 | 5 | 17 | 21 | -4 | 15 |

| 19th | | Hartlepool | | 14 | 4 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 19 | -5 | 15 |

| 20th | | Port Vale | | 14 | 2 | 6 | 6 | 17 | 22 | -5 | 12 |

| 21st | | Bradford City | | 14 | 3 | 3 | 8 | 19 | 29 | -10 | 12 |

| 22nd | | Scunthorpe | | 15 | 2 | 6 | 7 | 15 | 27 | -12 | 12 |

| 23rd | | Darlington | | 14 | 2 | 2 | 10 | 11 | 24 | -13 | 8 |

| 24th | | Cambridge | | 14 | 1 | 4 | 9 | 9 | 27 | -18 | 7 |

</pre>

So there you have it as you can see only simon's middlesbrough in the premiership doing well at the moment the others not so well and with jimmy in 16th place thanks to his assistant i would start getting a little worried icon_smile.gif. Human managed sides in the championship are all doing pretty well except fred although he has hit some good form lately pulling off some good wins. Then there is me all on my own in league one icon_frown.gif not doing too bad with fairly good goal difference.

Tuesday and wednesday session reports still to come remember your reports aswell lads as a lot are slacking in doing them. You know who you are icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Tuesday and wednesday session reports still to come remember your reports aswell lads as a lot are slacking in doing them. You know who you are icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah man Fred, sort your act out man, geez. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shagwell:

Sweet Jesus, Tord Grip is gonna get an arse roasting when i return.

16th angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously i mean that in a non-sexual way icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Tuesday and wednesday session reports still to come remember your reports aswell lads as a lot are slacking in doing them. You know who you are icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah man Fred, sort your act out man, geez. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes stevey they ment me icon_wink.gif My next installment of 'brilliance' will come soon. icon_cool.gif

So here we go Tuesday 29th March session was about to kick off and who better to have first game than scunthorpe away.

It was time to give new signing junior his first game and what an impact he made going 1-0 up within 3 minutes of game kick off then even scoring a 2nd goal on the 73rd minute. The game was quite action packed with a few injuries aswell as couple of goals. With winning 2-1 though Wottons injury was forgotten about.

After the morale boosting first result which wasnt expected came a pretty bad defeat. This time losing 2-0 against Brentford at home. Little chances really except the first half where both goals were scored. The defence played poorly though and the mistakes were all down to matthias doumbe and paul connolly.

Next another very bad defeat worse of this season however i think this game knocked a little bit of sense into my side. We lost 4-0 to a considerably weak port vale side. However injuries to 3 key players didnt help.

After that defeat we pulled off a great victory beating camebridge 5-0 with junior scoring 1, ebbers 2, lasley scoring and tolley coming on as a sub for sven di domenico and managed to grab a goal straight away. After this win we seemed to go on a little bit of a good streak which wasnt bad.

League cup 1st round next and we had rishden away we managed to win 2-1 after coming from one behind. This seen us through to the 2nd round which we actually then went out of icon_frown.gif. Still should of won by a much bigger margin than 2 as we outplayed them fully they shouldnt of even scored the 1 that they did.

Next came a 2-0 defeat against barnsley away. I predicted i was going to lose this before hand although 1-0 would of been much better.

Last game of tuesdays session now and was up at home to Colchester with gudjohnsen scoring on 8 minutes things were looking good then tolley adding to it on 20 minutes wrapped it up almost. Then 32 minutes came and gudjohnsen grabbed a 2nd.

The 2nd half was then pretty boring and their keeper managed to save a fair few shots and with junior limping off i hoped he was gonna be ok for next session.

So after this session my team was sitting in 9th position which wasnt too bad but we had to push up the table just that little more and try and move closer to the top.

Was it gonna happen though? find out when i do wednesday session report either later on or tomorrow icon_smile.gif

Up before 4pm for once whats happening you must be thinking icon_biggrin.gif

ok guys the server is supposidly going to be sorted on monday however that is not definately and most things usually aint icon_smile.gif. Also remember theres a session tonight usual times speak to you all later remember your reports aswell you lazy gits. My last session one to come icon_biggrin.gif

So time for one of my amazing reports again.

It was on wednesday 29th march where the sky was dark and weather wasnt too warm where i thought to myself i want to win with my plymouth side.

Did it happen though you most probably wonder.

Yes and no is the response as i lost a few like i usually do and even managed to win some.

With the season looking a much more promising one than last seasons where i got relefated the lads are in good shape except larrieu is developing some bear gut.

Luckily his performance on the pitch lately has been of top quality even if he does go into games in the 2nd half a litte bit drunk icon_smile.gif

With ebbers and junior playing well together and scoring 15 goals between them our goal difference aint too bad either.

Sitting in 8th after this session and not looking too bad (if i dont say so myself icon_wink.gif

So anyway ive talked too much so im just gonna get to the main point of this report...........the results icon_smile.gif

I assure you all the games won by me this session did actually happen.

First up we travelled to brighton and with larrieu not drinking for once before the game i was a little worrid as he wasnt himself. However they were just purely outclassed by my squad full of foreigners and lost 2-0. Junior and ebbers scoring one each they even done their celebration together (little bit of a weird one). Larrieu was given a free pint on the house also as he got man of the match and yet another clean sheet.

Next were the premiership big boys Leicester who we hosted at our ground for the 2nd round of the league cup. Game started off alright but leicester soon broke the deadlock and scored one. Another one was soon to follw but just before it did lasley called the ref a **** and got sent off. Straight after that they grabbed a 2nd and put us out of the cup (no suprise there).

After that disappointment we bounced back and won 2-0 again this time against chesterfield and at home. The game was one of those pretty quite ones until the 42nd minute when dani hit one in the back of the net. Dani's first start and he was looking on good form. 2 minutes after the one and only ebbers scored to take us into half time feeling proud of ourselves.

2nd half too be honest was a waste of time i would of had more fun reading the paper on the toilet while having a crap. Ivica vastic got man of the match and shortly after claimed his pension.

The monthly awards were coming up and who would of expected this "Lee owens manager of the month what a legend" well i added the what a legend bit icon_smile.gif.

Luton were next and with my recent award i had to feel confident but my players were unable to win this game but still they managed to draw it 1-1. The game got off to a great start never the less as went 1 up thanks to ebbers 2 minutes in. 40 minutes came and they grabbed an equaliser. Again another boring 2nd half although it was funny watching 3 of my players go off injured.

Tranmere away next i was worried about this one as they are always hard to beat. They proved that again and beat us 1-0. We had chances just not many clear cut ones.

Worst game of my life next too be honest i was disgraced with it but too be honest it was just fm being a **** icon_smile.gif. I might aswell let you know who it was against and the score.

0-0 against darlington want to know the reason why it was such a poor result?

Even if you dont im gonna tell you anyway icon_smile.gif. Darlington sat firmly at the bottom of league one they even left a mark there just so you knew it was their place.

They played 9 games at the time i think and lost all 9 of them so was on quite a roll before playing against me and getting there first point of the season.

My side dominated from start to finish but just wasnt gonna let any of my players score it finished and i was almost in tears icon_frown.gif.

Thing that was weird was after this game was darlington actually managed to win a couple of games awwwww bless.

Walsall next up and after last games result anythin was possible. With walsall being top of the table at this point their players were on very good form with high morale so i knew we were in for a hard game. We ended up losing 1-0 but i thought it was a fair result. Again a couple of chances were created but made nothing of them.

Torquay now and too be honest fm was just not on my side yet again as we dominated fully had so many chances and shouldnt of drew 1-1.

The only shot torquay had on target was the goal so just my luck. Credit to torquays goalkeeper though as he played a blinding game. Have a medal icon14.gif

The cup that no one cares about next yes if you not guessed its the vans trophy. Still a trophy though but fielded a little bit of a crapper side and lost 2-0 which too be honest felt good as i wanted out icon_smile.gif.

Last game of the session finally came and it was against crewe away. The outcome of this match i really didnt except especially when crewe had more of the ball than my side.

We won it 1-0 and i was all smiles as i went into the match thinking i was definately going to lose. Junior was the match winner as that game ended what had been another average session which moved us upto 8th in the league.

So thats it until tonights session is played then i will report on it icon_biggrin.gif

Season 2005-06

So after a good 1st season in charge of City everyone connected with this club was looking forward to this season.

With only given a transfer kitty of 1.7M I had to do something to bring in fresh faces for the new season, so I decided to sell Zurawski to Leicester for 8.25M (where they get the money from I don’t know).

So with nearly 10M to spent here is what I got:

Richie Partridge Free

Stephane Henchoz Free

Rudolf Urban 475K

Barbosa 10K

Inigo 275k

Delgado 1.6M

Chong-Goog song 1.7M

Tevez 6.25M

Results so far:

F A

Blackburn 0-0 Away

Leicester 0-1 Home

Brum 1-0 Away Cerci

Spurs 1-0 Home Cerci

Sunderland 1-1 Away Delgado

Charlton 1-2 Home T.Sinclair

LC 3rd 3-0 Away Urban Tevez (2)

Liverpool 0-0 Home

Chelsea 1-1 Away Urban

Leeds 1-1 Home Tevez

P’mouth 0-2 Away Game held up for 15mins due to crowd trouble.

Saints 0-1 Home

LC 4th 2-0 Away Tevez Song, Bellamy sent off

Boro 0-3 Away

Arsenal 0-3 Home

So after 13 League games city seem to be heading for the drop unless I can change things around and quick.

It looks like being another trophy less season for City unless we can beat Chelsea in the next round of the league cup.

Looks like star man TEVEZ who’s value has gone up to 15M, may now have to be sold so that I can buy some proper players.

Lets see what happens tonight eh…………

After finishing in a decent 12th spot last season we were looking to build on that this season, but again with relatively no money to spend its gonna be tough.

Fulham 2 - 2 PORTSMOUTH

A trip to Craven Cottage was first on the list, Fulham having a good season last year, 2 late goal from both sides making it 2-2

Goal Scorers - Braaten, Oliesh

Portsmouth 0 - 0 Norwich

Entertaining match, how this stayed goaless i will never know, both teams having glorious chances to score, both keepers on top form

Bolton 3 - 0 Portsmouth

We didn't know what hit us, 3-0 down after 21minutes, including an own goal from Shaka Hislop.

Portsmouth 0 - 1 Blackburn

Still winless this season, and going down 1-0 at home to Blackburn didn't help our causes one bit, Brett Emertons header the only goal.

Leicester 0 - 2 Portsmouth

Finally the first win came, and it was to high flying Leicester (yes they really were) a win that we badly needed, to move out of the relegation zone

Scorers - Yakubu, Cissé

Portsmouth 4 - 1 Boston Utd

through to next round of the league cup with relative ease

Spurs 0 - 0 Portsmouth

another game of the goalkeepers, two struggling teams, neither deserved to win this game, Pompey need to find some form and find it soon.

Other Results

Portsmouth 1 - 0 Sunderland

Charlton 4 - 0 Portsmouth icon_confused.gif

Portsmouth 2 - 1 Man city (Yakubu2)

Chelsea 2 - 0 Portsmouth

Cardiff 2 - 1 Portsmouth (LC 4th Round)

Portsmouth 2 - 2 Leeds (Lua Lua, Braaten)

Liverpool 0 - 0 Portsmouth

After these results this left Portsmouth in 12th being hunted down by Stevey's hugely improving Birmingham side.

Lets see how tonights session proves to be for Portsmouth!

Archived