Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Simon White - Crystal Palace 8-1 relegated palace expect to go back up, now if razor sells AJ he will have good money to achieve this, if not then could be an outsider for the chop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't need to sell AJ as i will get 3.7M to start with, thats more than enough to go straight back up...i hope </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since playing this game nearly every night since it's launch i am really struggleing with this game big time (even with AJ upfront) this game seems to leek a lot of goals no matter how defencive i play i still let in loads of goals. Anyone got any positive ideas for me?

Finished 13th in my 1st season with Palace (offline), 2nd season i am in the top 6 at the moment after a dozen games.

Razor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the game just has a problem with high results really although they aint occuring as much as they was at the start now.

As for leaking more goals play more defensive and dont set individual instructions set team ones instead as they seem to of made my formation much better icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Still not started FM06 icon15.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you heard the saying save the best till last icon_biggrin.gif

Archived