Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not got it it yet as no money until next week icon_frown.gif. Remember aswell all we are still finishing the final season first on the old game icon_smile.gif

Remember reports and speak monday session, all sessions are on this week usual times with me not working for any of them for once icon_smile.gif

Very sorry about tonights session (being mondays) but my internet connection was playing up pretty bad im not sure whether it was to do with the bad weather down here or this infected file but everything seems fine right now.

Speak to you all in tonights session and once again sorry

boltonbanner2aa.png

Its almost February, exactly at half season, 14 games played other 14 to come. Fourth placed Bolton looks confident, a squad that doesnt concede much but doesnt score loads either. The most common score for the Trotters is a 2-0, happened alot of times throughout this season so far, demonstrates that this Bolton can make european cup qualification happen. Kuranyi and Austin r scoring most of our goals, best players on the pitch though are our wingers, Lahitie and Farnerud (who came only on January) are doing both a hell of a job, ripping apart every defense and creating spaces and goals.

Fixtures and Results

Bolton - Fulham 2-0

Birmingham - Bolton 2-1

Bolton - Everton 1-0

Norwich - Bolton 1-1

Arsenal - Bolton 2-0

Middlesbrough - Bolton 0-1

Bolton - Sunderland 2-0

West Ham - Bolton 0-2

Bolton - Man Utd 4-0

Bolton - Leicester 3-0

Southampton - Bolton 2-0

Bolton - Ipswich 4-0

Not a bad run, counting 8 wins 1 draw and 3 losses in 11 matches. The draw vs Norwich and the loss vs Southampton were a big dissapointment though. That last loss got us into trouble. We are still 4th placed, UEFA Cup qualification is already achieved but we might not make it to Champions League since there are still 2 matches to play and one of them is vs Chelsea away. Liverpool, Birmingham and Middlesbrough can still knock us off that 4th place, the worst part is that those 2 very important games were to be played by my assistant due to my absense :

Chelsea - Bolton 1-0

Bolton - Aston Villa 1-0

Assistant managed to hold on that 4th position so we made it to CL. Fans and board are clearly delighted with this success since it will bring alot of cash to the club and im looking forward to play our last season in FM05 without any salary restrictions any more and for the first time in CL.

Standings

Position : 4th 24W - 3D - 11L 59F 30A +29GD

Top Scorer : Kuranyi

Fans Player of the year : Lahitie

+ : our defense, ranked as 3rd after Chelsea and Si's Arsenal

- : those 59 goals in 38 matches, we need to improve on that

Local council blocked Reebok stadium expansion

Its a fact, we stay on 31000 seats

Another report to follow

boltonbanner2aa.png

Season 2015-2016

Our financial state improved alot in the last season but if we really want to boost it up its crystal clear that we need to make our way to the Champions League group stage. We got a competent squad and with few transfers the depth problem will be solved.

Transfers In

Fawcett Cesar Augusto (DL) - GAK - Free

Blanc Stephane (ML) - Nantes - Free

Roca Javier (FC) - Tecos - Free

Blanc is supposed to rotate Farnerud and Lahitie in the wings, the other 2 are meant to be first teamers.

Transfers Out

Park Ji Sung (MR) - Cardiff - Free

Nolan Kevin (MC) - Free transfered

Klavan Ragnar (ML) - Free transfered

Lazovic Danko (FC) - Free transfered

For the first time in Bolton im not over our wages budget.

Fixtures and Results

Bolton - Fenerbahce 4-0

Bolton - Southampton 0-0

Man City - Bolton 0-1

Fenerbahce - Bolton 0-2

Chlesea - Bolton 1-3

Benfica - Bolton 0-0

Bolton - Birmingham 1-0

Bolton - Tottenham 2-0

Bolton - Werder Bremen 3-0

Bolton - Newcastle 0-1

Middlesbrough - Bolton 3-0

Derby - Bolton 4-1

Bolton - Barcelona 3-0

Bolton - Cardiff 0-0

Brighton - Bolton 0-1 (League Cup 3rd round)

Wolves - Bolton 2-3

Barcelona - Bolton 3-0

Bolton - Liverpool 3-1

Bolton - West Ham 1-0

Bolton - Benfica 0-1

Charlton - Bolton 0-0

Bolton - Fulham 4-0

Fenerbahce turned out to be a rather easy opponent, won them twice got us a fair qualification for the CL group stage. Tough group though, Werder Bremen - Barcelona - Benfica. It all comes to the last game of the group, vs Werder away. We count 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses so far and we need to tie that last match and make it to the next phase.

In the league, we are playing way more games than last year (no european competitions in the last season) thus we have a worse run of results but still we are doing good placed as 3rd behind Arsenal and Middlesbrough.

Standings Tuesday 8th December 2015

Position : 3rd 13p 8w 3d 2l 19f 8a +11gd

Good reports mate I got a few to follow soon which I will be doing over the next few days icon_smile.gif.

Speak to everyone in the session tonight and remember guys reserve which team you want for FM06 if you havent already cheers although the majority have done.

Monday and tuesday session is normal this week however can extend both to a 12 finish if the few managers participating want to as im workin for the whole of wednesday session so therefore it will have to be cancelled icon_frown.gif.

• 2 weeks later...

Threads returned wooo icon_biggrin.gif

Currently we are on a break until 28th november where we start our fm adventure then.

We decided not to report on this final season due to the loss of this thread however i will be posting a 2005 fmelc review very soon so stay tuned icon_smile.gif

Alright guys here is the line up so far for fm06 when we start on it.

Lee Owens - Plymouth

Nick Sousounis - Leeds

Sean Bell - Charlton

Ant Banach - Tottenham

Aida Connolly - WBA

Joey Briggs - Aston Villa

Simon Murphy - Wigan

Mike Law - Reading

Simon White - Crystal Palace

Jimmy cale and Stevey Toner you still both need to choose a side so let me know which teams you want cheers. Also we have 1 newcomer to the clan who is brendan lacey you also need to pick a team.

Either let me know on this thread or on msn which teams you want to be cheers icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Lee Owens - Plymouth

Nick Sousounis - Leeds

Sean Bell - Charlton

Ant Banach - Tottenham

Aida Connolly - WBA

Simon Murphy - Wigan

Mike Law - Reading

Jimmy cale and Stevey Toner you still both need to choose a side </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paddy McMurphys bookmakers first sacking odds

Lee Owens - Plymouth 3-1 2nd favourite, after the improved form in the last clan, the bookies have been a little more reluctant to install the job centres favourite this time, could he actually keep a job for a full season or will he be collecting his p45 before the week is out

Nick Sousounis - Leeds 20-1 outsider for the chop, but with red ken being his chairman can he give leeds all they need. gut feeling is that first season struggle will be followed by lengthy success

Sean Bell - Charlton 20-1 another outsider for the chop, partly because charlton board dont expect too much, a bit of an up and down player in the last game can he get some consistentcy? (doubt it)

Ant Banach - Tottenham even money favourite, ant has been in fmelc/cmelc for ages and in all that time i dont think he has achieved anything of note (well other than his hugely entertaining fall outs with other members icon_biggrin.gif). spurs will be expecting progress this year, with ants track record of mid to lower table obscurity a definate early game sacking is on the cards

Aida Connolly - WBA 10-1 back at familiar territory with the baggies aida will again slowly build a strong team, unlikely for first sacking

Joey Briggs - Aston Villa, 4-1 another possible early casualty, joey loves the villa, just a shame they are a poor team with deadly doug as chairman (assuming no patch comes out after they get taken over)

Simon Murphy - Wigan 50-1 rank outsider with wigan expecting to get relegated i dont believe that i have a cat in hells chance of being sacked (unless i lose every game, and remember joey and ant are in the same league so thats not going to happen icon_biggrin.gif)

Mike Law - Reading 16-1 think reading expect a promotion challenge and whilst mike is good enough to do that he needs a good start to keep him on madjeski's good side

Simon White - Crystal Palace 8-1 relegated palace expect to go back up, now if razor sells AJ he will have good money to achieve this, if not then could be an outsider for the chop

Jimmy Cale 50-1 no team yet but unlikey to be in any danger, fully expect him to keep his job throughout the whole clan if he chooses too, especially as he is one of only 2 members who since cmelc have never been sacked (cant think who the other is icon_wink.gif)

and Stevey Toner 40-1 another solid performer ever since cmelc and depending on his choice of team, an outsider for top dog this time around (this also depends on his choice of hash, too strong and his odds on sack will be evens with ant icon_biggrin.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Simon White - Crystal Palace 8-1 relegated palace expect to go back up, now if razor sells AJ he will have good money to achieve this, if not then could be an outsider for the chop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't need to sell AJ as i will get 3.7M to start with, thats more than enough to go straight back up...i hope

Great post Si icon14.gificon_smile.gif

Im going to choose Blackburn, and replace the money grabbing Welshman who gave up the best job in football to take the Blackburn job.

I have no idea who is in the team really, hope to spend a bit of Sir Jack's cash and rely on Flowers to keep many a clean sheet, Colin Hendry to lead the backline and Shearer to grab a hatful of goals.

What you mean they dont play for them anymore.....

Nice post si im shocked to see joey has better odds than me not to be sacked first icon_eek.gif

Although so far i have been pretty awful on fm06 so its probably round about right icon_biggrin.gif

Still i have a few suprises up my sleeve.....well im hoping i do icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

A.J for me Mike icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

done

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would like Andy Reid.. oh no he would take up the whole banner, i'll say Michael Carrick on my spurs one please mike Smile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol and will see if i can find a good pic for ya icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Dont think im gonna be letting you have any plymouth players now then for cheap as im sure there are a few you want icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn

Welcome dude heres a list of teams taken, so yea birmingham should be kool...what player do you want on your banner?

Lee Owens - Plymouth

Nick Sousounis - Leeds

Sean Bell - Charlton

Ant Banach - Tottenham

Aida Connolly - WBA

Simon Murphy - Wigan

Mike Law - Reading

Jimmy cale and Stevey Toner you still both need to choose a side so let me know which teams you want cheers. Also we have 1 newcomer to the clan who is brendan lacey you also need to pick a team.

Either let me know on this thread or on msn which teams you want to be cheers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike_Law:

Welcome dude heres a list of teams taken, so yea birmingham should be kool...what player do you want on your banner?

Lee Owens - Plymouth

Nick Sousounis - Leeds

Sean Bell - Charlton

Ant Banach - Tottenham

Aida Connolly - WBA

Simon Murphy - Wigan

Mike Law - Reading

Either let me know on this thread or on msn which teams you want to be cheers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can i have.......jermaine pennant? is that ok?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hi, i'm Jonathan Lewis, i was wondering whether i could join ypur game, is so i'll be the mighty Cardiff City </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're full at the mo dude and have a waiting list. Tho you can go to our web site here and leave your details and you may be contacted if a space comes up icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lacey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike_Law:

Lee Owens - Plymouth

Nick Sousounis - Leeds

Sean Bell - Charlton

Ant Banach - Tottenham

Aida Connolly - WBA

Simon Murphy - Wigan

Mike Law - Reading

Either let me know on this thread or on msn which teams you want to be cheers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can i have.......jermaine pennant? is that ok? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea that should be fine dude, will see if i an find a good pic for you icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

I think i'll take Portsmouth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what player you want on your banner dude? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, can i have big daddy and that nutter who wears no top in the pompey crowd?

Archived