Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

2nd patch i think bud and not heard of a date for the release of it yet. I find the game a little frustrating also what i played of it which is very little anyway hopefully soon we will resume gaming in our clan also if the website aint working for you dont worry its hopefully being fixed icon_smile.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man im seriosly sressed with FM2005. Im sorry to say but the games fcuked. Players off side when their defender passes the ball back, having to save my tactic everytime i change a slider because it doesnt rememeber my previous selection and defaults back, players whinging that are relied on too much when they come of the bench in a blue moon.

Yes i have spat my dummy out and i couldnt give a fcuk what anyone thinks or says, the games sh!te icon_mad.gif

On my single player game, im into 4th season now & is going very nicely got some quality players & found some good youth, looking forward to kicking everybody's ass, & im glad nobody is Southampton, although would of been nice if lee was icon_smile.gif, nah i think Lee has improved, following his very good form towards the end of the last clan game, and if he's Plymouth again i expect him to be in Prem within 25 seasons, when League2 is then called Prem icon_smile.gif

You really dont help yourself do you ant icon_biggrin.gif

I think you will find if you posted the original message on the 15th, and then your second message on the 18th, that Si is indeed correct that it was only 3 days!

Education in schools these days leaves a lot to be desired. In my day the teachers werent sued and Batfink was on the TV. Happy Days

Are Confrence South Game is moving along now, how did i do after i left last night Si or Lee?

Im out all day today doing something Crap icon_frown.gif.

Hopefully will be on tonight.

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shagwell:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by commuter:

dont forget bubu jimmy, batfink was lost without him icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BuBu?!?

Batfinks sidekick was Karate, bubu was with Yogi Bear!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bubu was always typecast, had to were karate costume but never got the credit for being in batfink icon_wink.gif would i lie to you

Alright dudes, was just thinking that we should get the clan going man. I know people still have issues with game speed but i think we should all meet up one night and try and run the game on a large database and see how we do. Maybe we could all meet up next monday to give it a bash. Leave your thoughts icon14.gif

i think stevey has been taking too many drugs lately too be honest icon_smile.gif. Of course im up for doing that aswell if i dont agree with stevey he will only make me agree with him.

Loads of you probably noticed the website has been down for ****ing ages im hoping it is going to go back up soon though

oh yeah congratulations to everyone who has stayed with our clan aswell for the past months as when the fmo awards were held the other night our clan came 3rd for 2 awards. Obviously we have to try and improve upon that but considering our clan has been a little inactive for a few weeks now mainly because we havent restarted yet its very good news icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChampHolic:

oh yeah congratulations to everyone who has stayed with our clan aswell for the past months as when the fmo awards were held the other night our clan came 3rd for 2 awards. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> and several notable nominations, including jimmy and lee shame we didnt win out mind, next year will be different

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wayne1978:

i cant join any games because i cant open ports 10093 and 10094 on my router can some1 give me any advise..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye send me a mail and i'll try and help ya set it up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Whats the plan for tonight then?

I know Lee is hosting as i have some prior engagements but should be about for some of it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, can we all meet in the chatroom at about 6 or 7 o'clock?

And does anybody have PES4 on the pc? Or John Maddens American footy 2005?

All meet in the clan chatroom for 6pm tonight we are going to try fm on large database make sure everyone unticks player pics and the rest in preferences also turn sound off. If the game is lagging too much then the only possible thing to do is start a new game on cm0304 until the new patch comes out for fm. If that is the case then we will finish the season that we would currently be in on cm0304 then start on fm.

The chatroom link is http://groups.msn.com/CMELClanChat/chat.msnw

Also the clan website will finally be back up over the next couple of weeks looking completely different. A very big problem occured with the website and im hoping it wont happen again thats why its been down for quite some time.

Anyway speak to you all tonight in the clan chatroom at 6pm icon_biggrin.gif

After tonight when we tried the game we decided to wait until the new patch comes out then fmelclan will resume as it was laggin too much for everyone except 2 of the members which was a little weird anyway hopefully the new patch is out soon so we can finally continue icon_smile.gif

Archived