Official FMELClan Team Report Thread [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aida:

whats wrong with brummie accents? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats right with it?

xx icon_smile.gif

Poor Start For Wigan

After disappointment again last season lossing in the play off first round to Leeds, Wigan have started poorly with only 2 wins in 11 games leaving them just above the religation zone.

With forwards not performing Mike will be looking to bring some new strikers in to try to give the team a boost in front of goal.

What follows is Saeed Al-Darmaki's first ever report for the FMEL Clan that I am extremely lucky to be a part of. This one is for you Lee as you have been an absolute gem to me from day one (that might be coz Im from Plymouth!).

Report:

Well what can I say. I started off managing sunderland who just got promoted when i took control. However a mixture of lack of confidence from players and bad run of form set the scene for a nasty relegation tumble. The chop came as expected and I moved on to Manchester City before end season. Relegation was still immenent with Manchaster City and the board informed me of putting more resources into promotion the next season. Things were going swimmingly well when I had to go on holiday to london for a week and when i got back my assistant had obviously not as much talent as myself and wasnt top. i thought id come back to finish off the job of promotion and was confident i would, but noooo! i get sacked.

Alas that opened up my way to Millwall whom I am absolutely delighted to be in charge of as they are a London club and Im a London lad! Man City and Sunderland can go to hell for all i care (sorry Fred) because Millwall are in blinding form... premiership are you ready for the Lions??? The secret to my success with Millwall was signing around 40 new players all on a free transfer out of which Steven Reid is a true Gem. With a lot of backup in reserves and quality first team players for the Championship I feel promotion is not beyond the Lions... Razor and Fred watch out behind your back!... Peace and cant wait to get started again... P.S. my next report will be massively improved. Shout out to Stevey!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Not a bad first report saeed also good report razor icon_smile.gif. Just make sure its a weekly thing now saeed icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thx Lee

battling boro keep dream alive

ok a solid session, after losing to both man u and newcastle (league cup) when should have won the season appears to be picking up

strikers carignano and cavenaghi are finally gelling and defences everywhere are starting to panic icon_biggrin.gif

high scoring wins have suddenly become expected at boro as they climb steadily from mid table up into 4th place (still 9 points behind arsenal in first but not the 17 it was after the man utd defeat) (jimmy you are 6 points further back)

with the ground at boro being redeveloped, 14000 seats have been lost, this has put a tremendous strain on boros finances and as a result i have taken the decision to sell several players, petrov, fernandez, schumacher, have already confirmed moves away from boro and several more players are rumoured to be available.

although boro have been playng superbaly of late (the reserves have confidently progressed to a definite uefa knockout stage with 1 game in league stage to go) the most entertaining game by far was actually a draw.

stevey who has stayed remarkably awake this season gave boro a huge scare, boro who had cavenaghi and carignano on international duty as well as roncatto and adu injured (although roncatto was able to make the bench) were left with just braaten as a frontline striker, the game itself had brum being in front for virtually the whole game, with yakubu pouncing on 2 defensive mistakes. the second half was all one way traffic with boro pounding the brum goal. only heriocs from brums veteren keeper kept them in the game and when they broke away to score with 5 mins left it looked like a classic hit and run game. anyway into injury time andthe now one legged roncatto toe pokes a superb equaliser to make it 3-3. the crowd who had seen over 40 shots in the game were ecstatic and now believe anything is possible

eioeioeioeioeioeioeioeioeioeio

Heres my 3rd report as Colchester Manager.

Players on Transfer List

<STRIKE>Kevin Wills M R Asking Price 40K</STRIKE>

Lee Bailey AM/F LC Asking Price: 16K

Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K

Pat Baldwin D C Asking Price: 10K

Sam Stockley D L Asking Price: 10K

Players In: 0

Results

L1 Colchester 2 - 3 Chesterfield

Mark Beattie (15) Alan James (Pen 40, 58)

Kevin Wills (87) Jamie Donnelly (90)

Kandja Loic Lumbilla Inj (90)

FAC Bury 2 - 1 Colchester

Jon Newby (90) Njazi Kuqi (40)

Neil Alexander Own Goal (115)

AET

L1 Colchester 0 - 0 Bradford City

Gavin Williams Inj (51)

L1 Darlington 1 - 2 Colchester

Paul McLaren (76) Kevin Wills Inj (33)

Thomas Butler (62)

Kandja Loic Lumbilla (82)

L1 Brighton 1 - 1 Colchester

James Tomlinson (18) Craig Fagan (5)

Karl Duguid Missed Pen (54)

Joe Keith Missed Pen (71)

L1 Colchester 0 - 0 Doncaster

L1 York 2 - 0 Colchester

Danny Cadamarteri (77)

Darren Dunning (Pen 87)

L1 Colchester 3 - 0 Torquay

Gareth Williams (14, 39)

Thomas Butler (61)

League Position at end of Session: 8th

Comments

Average night again, still in the fight for a playoff spot. A bit disappointed at being knocked out of the FA Cup so early which was the last cup competition we were competing in after being knocked out of the League Cup by Everton which I expected. Losing Gavin Williams for 8 months with a Broken Leg and losing Njazi Kuqi for 4 months with a Damaged Spine will make things more tough for me to get to the playoffs but I hopefully will get there.

Anyone got a tissue for this nose bleed?

Having had a pretty disastrous last three seasons a fresh approach was decided for season four. A new system was brought in, a new approach adapted. A 4-3-3 formation was created and up to now it has done well. Sitting 5th in the league, after 22 games, i am smiling but with caution. We need investment in a new defence but the board seem unwilling, maybe they will see different in the summer.

So here is the results from tonights sesh,

Birmingham 2-0 Arsenal

Leicester 4-0 Birmingham

Birmingham 3-1 Blackburn

Birmingham 0-0 Bolton

Charlton 1-3 Birmingham

Birmingham 2-0 Leeds

West Brom 1-2 Birmingham

So half way through the season and it feels good to be sat in the top half of the table. Whilst keeping my feet firmly on the ground, a possible finish in a europena spot is atainable. Watch out, Brum are about

stevey learns the language

after 3 years at brum, stevey has finally stayed off the weed long enough to pick up the local lingo (unlike mr beckham he doesnt need an ear piece) icon_wink.gif

as a result, his playing staff and coaches have realised his coaches have realised that when he said 4-3-3 he didnt mean 4 spliffs, 3 pints and 3 pork parmos but actually wanted to change the whole system.

unbelievably brum are now poised to challenge for europe and could even push yours truly for the champions league place.

the only bigger shock would be lee staying up

can boro cope without the boss?

big questions are being raised within boro at the moment as magic man murphy has to take another sebatical for at least 3-4 matches in the clan (blooming parents wanting to see us at parents night, i ask you have they nothing better to do icon_biggrin.gif) with games against some title challengers and fa cup in that time, can thommo actually do the business this time or will he blow it again?

on the positive side, boro finally get full capacity back inside 2 weeks which will raise the capacity up to 39000 from the measly 25000 it is now. money desperately needed will be brought into the club as fans rush to see the beautifull game as it should be played

eioeioeioeioeioieoieoieoieoieoieoieoieoioe

Ok heres my 4th Report

Transfers In: 1

Kjartan Henry Finnbogason F LC Millwall 0K

Transfers Listed Players

Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K

Sam Stockley D L Asking Price: 10K

Transfers Out: 1

Sam Stockley D L Hartlepool 0K (Departs 1-07-08)

Results

L1 Colchester 0 - 0 Barnsley

L1 Oxford 0 - 2 Colchester

Liam Coleman (66)

Thomas Butler (88)

Sam Stockley Sent Off (76)

L1 Burnley 3 - 0 Colchester

Darren Bent (24, 73)

Kevin Ball (65)

L1 Port Vale 2 - 2 Colchester

Billy Paynter (29) Liam Coleman (52)

Steve Rowland (87) Stephen Bates (60)

L1 Colchester 3 - 2 Tranmere

Chris Hope (Pen 20, Pen 49) Michael Proctor (60)

Gareth Williams (45) Chris Dagnall (79)

L1 Colchester 2 - 0 Wrexham

Kandja Loic Lumbilla (20)

Thomas Butler (55)

L1 Oldham 3 - 1 Colchester

Darlus Henderson (33, Pen 38) Gareth Williams (6)

Ednilson (85)

L1 Colchester 1 - 4 Gillingham

Gareth Williams (40) John Oster (10)

Hasney Aljofree (16)

Darren Byfield (63)

Darren Huckerby (79)

League Position at end of Session: 9th

Comments

Fairly average night but still in with a chance of a playoff place.

Sheffield United~

I took over the Blades just a clinch before xmas, sitting at the 20th place with the board expecting us to fight bravelly against relegation. With little time-resources-reputation i managed to buy :

Leosson (DC) - 170k

Sousa (DMC) - 40k

Nowacki (AML) - 850k

Aguiar (MC) - 300k

My roster right now looks like this :

Gk - Kenny, Goodwin

DR - Spector (loan Man Utd), Stockdale

DL - Delaney, McMullan, McCartney

DC - Cullip, Leosson, Richardson, McManus

MR - Teale, McCulloch

ML - Nowacki, Sweeney

DMC/MC - Aguiar, Sousa, Etuhu

FC - Miller, Snodgrass, Watson, Allsop

Matches played on the last 2 sessions :

Sheff Utd - Reading 0-1

Plymouth - Sheff Utd 1-0

Sheff Utd - Preston 2-0

Wolves - Sheff Utd 0-2

Sheff Utd - Nott Forst 1-1

West Ham - Sheff Utd 2-1

Crewe - Sheff Utd 1-1

Torquay - Sheff Utd 1-1 (FA Cup)

Sheff Utd - Cardiff 1-1

Sheff Utd - Torquay 2-0 (FA Cup)

Sheff Utd - Ipsich 0-0 (Fa Cup)

Sheff Utd - Stoke 1-0

QPR - Sheff Utd 2-2

Ipsich - Sheff Utd 2-2 3-2pens (FA Cup)

Sheff Utd - Villa 1-1

Hull - Sheff Utd 2-1

Sheff Utd - Man City 0-1

Clearly my roster needs some serious strengthening, a record of 2w, 7d and 6l is a rather poor one but still i got a 9 points gap from the relegation zone and sitting at the 19th place of the Championship. Staying up will be a challenge but seems doable and its the only goal for this season. The plan is to make Sheff Utd stronger economically for the season to come and roster-wise. The 30k+ stadium along with the excellent facilities can be a strong factor to make out of the blades a competitive Championship club.

financial mess threatens mighty boro

rumours abound that middlesbrough have fallen into financial strife. extravagent spending by murphy, coupled with the boards decision to expand the ground to nearly 44000 seats and the failure to qualify for the champions league last season have left boro in a perilous position financially.

word has it that only 2 recent cash injections totalling 8m have prevented boro from going into administration. a path that would proove disastrous for boro who currently lie in 3rd place in the premier league with game in hand over there rivals. strongly placed in both the uefa and fa cups, murphy hopes these runs continue as the revenue they provide is all that is keeping boro going.

murphy does admit to making a big blunder in the transfer market, signing a top quality player through there contract being unprotected (cost the club 10.5m) when the intention was to sign him at the end of his contract in 6 months.

murphy is also said to be looking to offload several high quality players including roncatto, adu, mahdevikia and possibly even one or 2 central defenders. it is known that de jong, and heitinga are definately not for sale, but most reasonable offers for the rest of the squad will be considered. even if boro do go into admin, the 10 point deduction will still leave them in a champions league place, so for next season boro will be back on a sound financial footing

The hard times are gonna roll

After tuesday session going well, there was a good feeling going around St Andrews. At the beginning of wednesday session we sat 5th in the Premier league, four points ahead of Portsmouth, seven behind Middlesbrough in fourth. At the beginning of the session there was a slight outside chance we could push for a 4th spot but we would have to perform through out the night as we had some real tough fixtures.

Here are the results,

Birmingham 3-0 Scarborough (F.A. Cup, 3rd round)

Birmingham 1-1 Newcastle

Birmingham 0-3 Liverpool

Birmingham 0-0 Newcastle (F.A. Cup, 4th round)

Newcastle 4-1 Birmingham

Newcastle 2-0 Birmingham (F.A. Cup, 4th round reply)

Tottenham 1-2 Birmingham

Man Utd 3-1 Birmingham

Birmingham 0-2 Chelsea

So as you can see, some terrible results there. We missed Yakubu for all them games except the Scarborough game and it seems like we really missed him. We finished the night in 5th but only a point above liverpool in 6th and ten behind Man Utd in 4th.

A new defence is needed badly, we let more people go through us then a prostitute who is skint. We have a left back and two centre backs coming in on bosmans in the summer but the board need to step up and give some cash. However, during the summer there will be a few bosmans coming in and they are undoubtadly going to push our wage structure through the roof. A bit of a gamble becasue if it goes belly up we will be in serious debt like the lads on Teeside.

Roll on next weeks session

Disillusioned Spurs Boss considers Early Retirement

With prior committments meaning the last 3 sessions were missed, Spurs faultered this season after such a great last season.

With Tord Grip about as much use as a Durex machine in the Vatican Spurs plunged to the lowly depth of the Premiership as he decided to scrap my carefully laid out plans and go ahead and pick his own players.

Add this to the fact that one member of the clan decided it was "behave like a child" night, and after 2 cans of Strongbow decided to put all my first XI on his shortlist as i had left 2 of his 143 signings on my shortlist. Coincidence that all the players on his Shortlist were very poor morale?? I dont think so.

That of course is not the only excuse for our pi$$ poor form (missing 3 sessions is big boo boo) but it certainly made me miss the last session due to me feeling extreme hacked off with the game, where i could have clawed something back.

Enough bitching for now (until the Big Kid does something else) time to re-assess the situation. Can Spurs' fortunes be turned around?? I dont shy away from a challenge so it wouldnt be easy to just walk away so i envisage come Monday ill be back, but who knows for how long.

Will dedication and skill come through or will the cheating sons' of bit*hes climb their way up the table in the only way they know how, by cheating clawing and hacking their way past? Time will tell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shagwell:

. Coincidence that all the players on his Shortlist were very poor morale?? I dont think so.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i reckon that has more to do with tord being garbage than any player on the shortlist, especially as many players with other human teams are on shortlist and they all seem to have no downturn in morale. i would sack tord if i was you or stop sulking and turn things round, you should be able to easily with your past record in the clan

No offence Si but to give out advice after what you did is a bit rich. If i was sulking id be well within my right - i mean if a 30 something guy with a kid can act like you acted then a 20 something like me could go nuts.

I will give you some friendly warning though - I will be back and will make sure you go into administration.

Because thats what Boro deserve.

Monday session Report

{b]Dumb idiot strikers cant score even if the opposition hadnt a goalkeeper[/b]

So with that you can basically guess how my team are doing..............yes ****.

Sitting bottom of the table only managing to win a couple of games through the whole season things are looking very bad and we look set to return to league one and face the second rate sides in that shitty division.

With the strikers playing crap and not being able to score anything even if they past the goalkeeper and all the defence they would still miss.

My goalkeeper playing about as well as a granny with a zimoframe would if she was put in goal. I was even thinking of maybe signing one just to see.

Now the defence have been playing average some games then leaking in loads of goals the others. I totally blame anton ferdinand for this what a crap buy he has turned out to be.

Only one midfielder deserves credit and thats sven di domenico he's about the only one that has managed to score more than 1 goal in the whole season.

So now down to the results part. Some of the games we played so poor i was getting ready to shoot half my team, maybe all.

Monday session

Started off very well with a win which didnt happen much. Was against some good opposition also this being ipswich placed in 8th at the time.

Least i started off with a smile but it soon changed. We were helped along for the first goal by one of their defenders putting it in their own net.

The 2nd goal was actually scored by one of my own played i was quite suprised. New boy haestad got the winner.

Next game wasnt too bad either as we managed to hold out for a 0-0 draw with bristol. Not exactly the best side in the division and although we had the better of the chances we couldnt tap any in the back of the net to find that winning goal.

Swindon next who we lost to and who started our stunning losing streak. We only lost 1-0 mind you but a lot heavier defeats were to come.

I thought with wotton scoring in this game we was going to win as he scores once in a blue moon. But after going 1 up thanks to him they scored 2 goals and gave us another defeat.

Mikes underperforming wigan next who he later got sacked from icon_frown.gif. Least he won this game it may not seem much winning against such a **** manager like myself but still a wins a win icon_biggrin.gif

A one sided display next by derby as they created so many chances even eriksson would be proud. They battered us 4-0 in our heaviest defeat of the season upto that point.

After that defeat i decided to change formation for the first time in a couple of seasons. This seemed to of paid off as we got a remarkable 4-1 win against reading. Ebbers scoring 2 goals finally i thought it was going to get him on form but it didnt. This win didnt really help too much as we didnt win many games after but it was still nice to kick some teams ass for a change rather than having my teams ass kicked yet again.

End of monday session now and we lost a game which i didnt think we deserved to against wolves 1-0. Was a little bit annoying the only goal of the game coming off a penalty.

Anyway tuesday and wednesday session reports to follow soon. Will plymouth ever win another game this season? or will they manage to claw there way back up the table? who knows will have to find out in my next reports.

Tuesday 10th May session

So time to try and bounce back from a disastrous session and make it into a spectacular one.

Funnily enough this wasnt the case as we fell to yet loads more defeats. At least my players had consistancy i was thinking but not the kind of consistancy i wanted.

The strikers still playing so poor even lower league strikers would get picked over them and the rest of my team still not playing much better and relegation was looking pretty good at this moment in time and we dont have too much time to change it around.

The session started off with a game against preston and it seen goals from my team for the first time in ages. We still lost though mind you.

3-2 was the score and even though my players put in one of their better perfomances of the season it still wasnt good enough.

With the players playing so crap i decided to bring in 2 players on loan from arsenal these were lupoli and Zacchino.

I thought these were going to improve my team but by the end of wednesday's session they didnt make a blind bit of difference.

Ebbers scoring the only 2 goals in this game for us claiming his first 2 goals for the season.

I thought this was the start of a great partnership upfront but it didnt last very long at all.

Sheff Utd next who had just been taken over by new manager Nick sousonis. I honestly didnt think my team were capable of winning this one but we showed some good signs of quality football for once.

With the first half real close the 2nd half was all to play for and after a couple of halftime substitutions all the hard work paid off as sub adam lallana scored and put us 1-0 up which won us the game.

A battering next all at the hands of notts forest. We didnt have any possession at all and was completely outplayed. This game had me thinking that we really wasnt good enough for the championship this season.

All the tension was hotting up in this next game as we had to face another side in relegation. As expected it was an evenly matched game and both of our sides grabbed a goal.

Lupoli scored his first since coming from arsenal to us on loan but i could of done with 3 points rather than the 1 that we did get.

After picking up a few vital points from the last couple of games i was confident we could get a couple more and get our asses out of relegation but we went back to our losing ways and didnt make up any ground on the teams above us.

The next game seen us beat 2-0 against cardiff at our home ground. Always disappointing to lose at home but in all fairness cardiff played the better football and fully deserved the win.

Another 2 batterings came next and one was against another human manager.

The first was 4-0 to QPR where we played terrible yet again and then to end the session we had to face razor's flying high west ham side and we got completely mullered.

I was a little more unhappy as i watched it on key highlights and his team was having loads more chances and the ones we were having were just being wasted.

Could of even beem 6-0 if the referee didnt blow the whistle for offside whilst the ball being in the back of the net.

So another shocking session and it didnt get any better in wednesdays one which you will see soon as my report on it is to follow

Just to let everyone know wednesday's session this week will be cancelled due to me working however we could still have a session if everyone wants just i wont be able to force people and will i be set on holiday icon_smile.gif

This section is getting very interesting... so get your popcorn because this week's sessions are mighty important.

Forgive me lee but Im not the sort to do fancy scorelines and transfer details as for me it is not individuals that matters but a team of individuals. Anyways Im talking a load of rubbish as I'm hungry and too excited about sesh starting in 20 minutes.

Hope you stay up lee because if I stay in the Championship then it wouldn't be the same without you.

Stevey keep up the good work my green amigo! You doing a marvellous job with Birmingham.

Razor I would rather you won the Championship than the Villians, if lady luck smiles on me then i might face you premiership style. Dreams... can happen.

As a final note, please join in praying that the Lions hit the Playoff like a bolt.

Best of luck to all especially the new boys and the mighty premiership managers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Just to let everyone know wednesday's session this week will be cancelled due to me working however we could still have a session if everyone wants just i wont be able to force people and will i be set on holiday icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant we re-arrange for weekend or something lee? Maybe a suitable for all when we get chat in sesh.

Wednesday 11th May session

Last session and with the terrible form in the league the only cup competition that my side stood a little chance of winning now was the fa cup which was the first game of this session against boston.

Being a couple of leagues above boston i was very confident that we could breeze through this and beat them no problem but i was wrong.

We lost 2-0 to them and they deserved the win. My team was on such bad morale at the moment that they wouldnt even be able to win against some even shitter team than boston.

I was fuming after this result and it just added to my list of crappy recent results.

Back to the league and we had a home game against stoke. We held out for a 0-0 draw which wasnt a bad result in all fairness. A rather boring game which failed to entertain me.

Aston Villa were the next opposition and sitting in 2nd they were on much better form than my side. I expected a loss and thats what happened. e lost 3-0 to them without even causing much of threat. All goals for them were scored in the 1st half.

The 2nd half was much better and we created a few chances of our own but it was too late to claw anything out of this game.

Another blow next as we got beat by another strong opposition this time hull. They were also on good form and it showed as they beat us 3-1. Lupoli scoring the only goal for us.

The team which so many had managed already next with that i mean Man City. With the players that they got i expected them to hammer us but we got a pretty decent 1-1 draw out of it and could and maybe should of won it.

This next defeat made me change my teams formation as this current one just wasnt good enough.

We got our asses kicked 5-0 and i was left feeling real bad towards the end of the game.

As a punishment this next game i decided to field quite a lot of my reserves to see if they done any better and yes they did.

With chris zebroski upfront causing loads of problems and nearly scoring a couple things werent looking that bad. But a goal on 38 minutes from crystal palace the opposition we ended this session on it gave us a defeat again but still was only 1-0 so was pretty pleased with it.

Im hoping tonight we can get some vital points and hopefully move out of relegation as the season is approaching the end.

If we do stay up in the championship i will be delighted but will my off form team never accumulate any points again in the season? You will have to find out in my next report icon_smile.gif

Heres my report for the Monday 16th May session

Transfers In: 2

Elvan Taser AM RL West Ham 0K

Thomas Enevoldsen AM/F C West Ham 0K

Transfer Listed Players

<STRIKE>Neil Alexander GK Asking Price: 26K</STRIKE>

Loaned Players: 1

Lee Bailey AM/F LC Braintree 3 Months

Results

L1 Colchester 2 - 1 Grimsby

Colchester Scorers: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (12, 61)

Grimsby Scorer: Mark Arber (Pen 35)

L1 Huddersfield 0 - 2 Colchester

Colchester Scorers: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (60) & Tom Upson Own Goal (68)

L1 Brentford 1 - 2 Colchester

Brentford Scorer: Chris Payne (38)

Colchester Scorers: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason (3, 26)

L1 Colchester 3 - 2 Blackpool

Colchester Scorers: Ben Bowditch (19) & Gareth Williams (63, 86)

Blackpool Scorers: Zarko Graboval (38) & Tom Dennis (83)

L1 Walsall 2 - 1 Colchester

Walsall Scorers: Kevin Hill (20) & Dean Whitehead (45)

Colchester Scorer: Elvan Taser (75)

Sent Off: Ben Bowditch (Colchester) (57)

League Position at end of Session: 6th

Comments

Best night so far with 4 straight wins and only one loss which has put the team on course for the playoffs. We're 3 points above 7th place Tranmere and if we keep up the good form 6th place or even 5th place could be in our grasp. Kjartan Henry Finnbogason has been outstanding tonight scorer twice in his debut match and with 5 goals in 3 matches he has certainly lifted the team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedStar101: Kjartan Henry Finnbogason has been outstanding tonight scorer twice in his debut match and with 5 goals in 3 matches he has certainly lifted the team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am glad I have conrtibuted to our new member. Keep at it tony

Monday 16th Sesh

Sesh ending position: 4th

Finally I have gotten round to providing details of my current first team squad and my latest results and fixtures. Hope my FM reports get better soon. Before i bore you with the team details please join me in praying the mighty lions fight for promotion till the end.

Now the bit you all been waiting for. Peace.

4th in English Championship

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Nat | Age | Value |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| GK | | Carlos Idriss Kameni | GK | CMR | 24 | £525K |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S1 | | Iain Turner | GK | SCO | 24 | £825K |

| DC | Yel | Martin Taylor | D RLC | ENG | 28 | £500K |

| S2 | | Radoslav Zabavnik | D RC | SVK | 27 | £725K |

| DL | | Jlloyd Samuel | D L | ENG | 26 | £1.4M |

| - | Yel | Ricardo Costa | D C | POR | 26 | £1M |

| DR | | Nyron Nosworthy | D/DM R | ENG | 27 | £600K |

| - | | Kenwyne Jones | D/M/F LC | TRI | 23 | £600K |

| DC | | Paul Reid | D/M C | ENG | 26 | £650K |

| MC | | Miguel Angel Mea Vitali | DM C | VEN | 27 | £1.4M |

| - | | Darren Carter | M C | ENG | 24 | £1.4M |

| MR | | Steven Reid | AM R | IRL | 26 | £3.3M |

| S4 | Unh | Nyron Wau | AM R | NED | 25 | £725K |

| S3 | | César Peixoto | AM L | POR | 27 | £2M |

| MC | | Vladimir Janocko | AM LC | SVK | 31 | £1.6M |

| - | | Tobias Grahn | AM C | SWE | 28 | £1.8M |

| ML | Yel | Seol Ki-Hyeon | AM/F LC | KOR | 29 | £2.5M |

| FC | | Henri Camara | F RC | SEN | 30 | £2.3M |

| S5 | | Lomana LuaLua | F RC | COD | 27 | £2.4M |

| FC | | Guilherme | F C | BRA | 26 | £2.2M |

| - | Yel | Andrés Mendoza | S C | PER | 29 | £2.8M |

| | | | | | | |

Transfers

| Date | Person | From | Fee |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2007 | Seol, Ki-Hyeon | Wolves | Free |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2007 | Dollinger, Matthias | GAK | Free |

| 1.7.2007 | Janocko, Vladimir | Austria Vienna | Free |

| 1.7.2007 | Camara, Henri | Wolves | Free |

| 9.7.2007 | Obertan, Gabriel | Free Transfer | Free |

| 10.7.2007 | Kuqi, Njazi | Free Transfer | Free |

| 10.7.2007 | Aborah, Stanley | Free Transfer | Free |

| 10.7.2007 | Ednilson | Free Transfer | Free |

| 10.7.2007 | Soares, Tom | Free Transfer | Free |

| 10.7.2007 | Kulovits, Stefan | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Finnbogason, Kjartan Henry | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Alex | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Smit, Arvid | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Djourou, Johannes | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Clavero, Olmo | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Turner, Iain | Free Transfer | Free |

| 11.7.2007 | Nosworthy, Nyron | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Johnson, Eddie | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Carlos Martins | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Hoyte, Justin | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Ricardo Costa | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Samuel, Jlloyd | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Reid, Steven | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | George, Christer | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Taylor, Martin | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | LuaLua, Lomana | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Lloyd, Anthony | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Wau, Nyron | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Zabavnik, Radoslav | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Bauer, Tim | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Kameni, Carlos Idriss | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.7.2007 | Bakkal, Othman | Free Transfer | Free |

| 14.7.2007 | Carter, Darren | Free Transfer | Free |

| 14.7.2007 | Grieco, Gaetano | Free Transfer | Free |

| 14.7.2007 | Beckert, Stefan | Free Transfer | Free |

| 15.7.2007 | Morais, Nuno | Free Transfer | Free |

| 15.7.2007 | Könczöl, István | Free Transfer | Free |

| 28.8.2007 | César Peixoto | Free Transfer | Free |

| 1.9.2007 | Mendoza, Andrés | Free Transfer | Free |

| 12.9.2007 | Jones, Kenwyne | Southampton | £800K |

| 6.1.2008 | Grahn, Tobias | Free Transfer | Free |

| | | | |

| | | | |

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEEMOD1:

hi there is this game been played on cyhamp man 03/04. i have left football manager upat uni but really like to join in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no buddy its football manager 2005 with latest patch sorry

For the love of god end Season 4 now angryfire.gif

3 Words to describe the clan's 4th season for Spurs. Knightmare, Woeful and Depressing

One of my toughest seasons in the clan, missing the first half of the season, assistant retiring halfway through that, some other managers mental problems and some key injuries have all meant we have been, well crap.

Star strikers Fred and Robinho haven't had the service needed and our rock defence was more like a sieve.

Our first XI is strong but rarely have we been able to put that side out.

GK Proto - Wasnt picked while i was away icon_mad.gif but even in last dozen games has again been too inconsistent. Defence gave him enough shots to save but too many 5's and 4's mixed in with the 9's. Young so still squad player but with Kasper Schmeichel in next year he could ne relegated to reserve jersey.

DR - Andersson - hasnt played that well in a poor team but consistent performances. Combines attack and defence well and with Seitidaris (greek guy spelling wrong) breathing down his neck he needs to improve to keep place next year.

DC - Bovo - Still very young but this year struggled while i was away, has picked up recently but with Renato coming in the summer it means King will drop to DC so needs a good end of season to keep his place.

DC - Naldo - The Brazilian again blows hot and cold. Needs to step up to the plate in the last couple of games as at the moment he is favourite to step aside for King next year.

DMC - King - The rock of last year has struggled. I think purely down to those around him and being played out of position a lot during the season. Next year he will be in the centre of defence as Renato comes in.

MR - Simon Davies - One of a few shining lights, performed superbly even in an average team. Still in his 20's and has made the AMR his own.

ML - Ben Arfa - Asked to do a lot this year and has played all over the place. Getting Jaded now but has been the star performer this year. Always a danger and will be key next year. Unfortunate though for Johnny Jackson who has done well when called upon on the left.

AMC - Arteta - Glorious season last year but injury plagued this year meant he has struggled. Showed glimpses towards the end of season of his genius but will be glad when season over.

FC - Robinho - 20 goals so far with 5 games to go so hasnt done badly. Let down by team though and at times carrying them

FC - Fred - Awful season for last years star. Only 10 goals all season and has struggled. Still have faith in him so next year a big season.

Well thats the players, as for me i unfortunately missed 3 big sessions that shaped the season. After that it was all downhill, as Tord left midway through and morale was shot as players were seemingly targetted by other clubs. I cant wait for this season to finish and pray im still in a job at the end of it as with some quality signings confirmed in Kasper and Renato and some quality youth too.

With 5 games to go though there is plenty of time for things to get worse as no matter what we do they wont get much better.

Clearly as you can see above with that team that there is no surprise why i am not doing well!!! No left back. So here he is

Ziegler - Mr consistent last year if a bit boring. I called him Mr 7 as thats all he got. This year its Mr 6 as with injuries early on he hasnt done that well. Young and with great stats but im hoping to find another DL for next year with him as a good backup.

Hear i got sacked then bloody ultimatum game that i sware i played last night icon_confused.gif.

Anyway role on another new season my final plymouth reports to come. Will get the game to july 1st ready for the new season on monday and who knows some **** club may of approached me by then icon_biggrin.gif

Sheffield United - "There's a brighter future ahead"

A difficult and stressful season came to an end and the Blades managed to stay in the Championship - "it wasnt easy but i cant consider it a big success either" - was the first comment from the Sheff Utd manager right after the last match of the season vs Wolves - "when i took over the club in midseason i knew that it was going to be tough, its always difficult to pass your mentality on the players in such a short time but in any case we made it in staying in the Championship which was our primary goal. The roster potential i found here at Sheffield was decent but we were lacking depth. We made some additions in January that helped alot and with the coming of Gasbarroni and Andreassen right after we could even do some rotation. The team in the last 8 matches played great football and im really happy about it since my players seem to have adopted all schemes and tactics. We got a really good roster organic right now and with the right additions i can see a brighter future ahead, I want to congratulate all my players for the effort and good performances."

Changes in Staff :

New Assistant Manager - Duncan

New outfield coaches - Roberts, Krivokuca, Van Lingen

New Gk coaches - Moroz, Barron

New Physios - Mitchell, Pettit

New Scouts - Pearson, Lynch, Campbell, Henry

Transfers In :

Gasbarroni (AMRL) - 270k West Ham

Andreassen (D/DMC) - 400k West Ham

Future Transfers In :

Madej (AMR) - 450k Leczna

Muyters (GK) - Free PSV

Storbaek (DRL) - 260k Ham Kam

Sestak (FC)- Free Zilina

Dosek (FC) - Free Rapid Vienna

Future Transfers Out :

Miller - 750k Dunfermline

McCartney - 750k Hull

Teale - 1,2M Coventry

Last 3 Sessions' results

Coventry - Sheff Utd 1-1

Sheff Utd - Crystal Palace 1-1

Sheff Wed - Sheff Utd 1-0

Sheff Utd - Millwall 1-3

Ipsich - Sheff Utd 1-0

Sheff Utd - Bristol City 0-0

Swindon - Sheff Utd 2-0

Sheff Utd - Derby 4-2

Watford - Sheff Utd 1-1

Sheff Utd - Wigan 1-0

Reading - Sheff Utd 2-2

Sheff Utd - Plymouth 2-0

Preston - Sheff Utd 1-0

Sheff Utd - Wolves 2-0

boro the nearly men again

what a season for boro, the threat of administration (saved when stevie gibson invested another 34m of his money, no bonus for bulkhaul this year) a disastrous start with phil thompson earning 1 point from 15 when i was away. but then a great run leading to nothing!!

after a superb uefa cup run, including thrashing of arsenal 5-1 and man utd 6-1 boro met the might of milan and beat them 3-0 at home. 2nd leg going well then cambiasso with a blatant dive earns them a penalty. boro crumple for 20mins and end up 6-0 down, boro recover but lose 7-2 to go out 7-5 on agg.

1/4 finals of fa cup (losing to arsenal in a run of 6 games in 9 where competition was either man utd or arsenal)

anyway onto the final game of the season and boro steal 2nd from chelsea to finish runner up for 2nd time in three years.

boro have arranged to transfer steven taylor, roncatto, adu, mahdevkhia and onouhua away from the club, with top quality youth and international players to join, now is the time to push on and get some silverware

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

This is my 1st post post from me new laptop, and it's wireless, so i shall be playing from the dinning room table on monday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you been banned from the big computer by the wife? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

This is my 1st post post from me new laptop, and it's wireless, so i shall be playing from the dinning room table on monday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you been banned from the big computer by the wife? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will never be banned from the pc, just can't make me mind up as to which one to use icon_wink.gif

Got it to 3rd instead as i wasnt paying attention at the time icon_biggrin.gif reports to follow soon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what like plymouth icon_razz.gif

Hear i got sacked then bloody ultimatum game that i sware i played last night icon_confused.gif.

Anyway role on another new season my final plymouth reports to come. Will get the game to july 1st ready for the new season on monday and who knows some **** club may of approached me by then icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope i can join you in the game on monday till 1st july lee as i want to do a few things. When u forwarding game?

Archived