Adding managers to the database but, they never get hired.

fmFutbolManager

Hey guys,

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I've added some managers to the database via the editor, with a range of abilities from 80-150 but none of them every seem to get hired, despite a plethora of jobs being available. 

Right now, all 30 managers I created are available, have been for the whole season (it's currently February), there are 15 available jobs, ranging from the Spanish Second Division to Serie A. All the leading candidates are real life managers, which makes me think I need to spruce up mine to make sure they're noticed.

So what do I have to do to get them noticed and hired? Thanks.

I figured the game would calculate their reputation based on their ability? That's a good shout though... Let me check...

Ah, they're all 1 star rep... I guess I need to increase this? What would be sensible? I don't want them all getting the top club jobs, but I would like them to start low, build rep and eventually maybe get top jobs. 

Screenshot 2018-11-03 at 09.54.47.png

I still think it's too low for most. IMO the home and current reputation should match current ability and world rep should be perhaps half of that.

Do take a look at the other managers of bottom feeders to compare.

Archived