FM19 - Stuck on loading Page. (Not a Bug (I think!) ).

I’ve downloaded the beta and added the 3rd party logos, kits (which work) and face packs. But now it’s just stuck on the loading page and nothing happens. I’ve down the same on my MacBook and they all work fine. Just not on the IMac. 

Can anyone help? 

Cheers 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb bucket:

Now just added face packs while game is loaded and now just hanging on “Changing skin”. 

So frustrating. 

Try to load first only the facepacks. If that works the logo packs. 

Gerade eben schrieb bucket:

That’s what I’ve done and just hangs there. Been like this for last 5 minutes. 

Did you delete the cache folder, before you reloaded the skin?

I guess there is a problem with some of the graphics. Are you using the normal facepacks or those with the large pictures?

They need a special skin. You could also try to re-download the graphics. 

I'm also using an iMac and all graphics are loading fine.

6 minutes ago, KUBI said:

I guess there is a problem with some of the graphics. Are you using the normal facepacks or those with the large pictures?

They need a special skin. You could also try to re-download the graphics. 

I'm also using an iMac and all graphics are loading fine.

I’ve literally just downloaded the mega pack from Sortitout. They work completely fine on my MacBook tho. Logos, kits and faces. I’ve downloaded kits on this MacBook too and works fine. Just doesn’t load up logos or Faces? Maybe best to uninstall and reinstalls again?

Ok, after waiting an hour and a half. It loaded up. Happy days, or so I thought. Just reloading the game and now it says loading again. This is awful stuff. Nothing wrong with computer or the graphics as I know they both work fine. Why is it taking so long? So this must be a bug. Oh and to make matters worse - started FM on the MacBook and bam..... stuck on loading screen. 

Shall i log this as a bug?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb bucket:

Ok, after waiting an hour and a half. It loaded up. Happy days, or so I thought. Just reloading the game and now it says loading again. This is awful stuff. Nothing wrong with computer or the graphics as I know they both work fine. Why is it taking so long? So this must be a bug. Oh and to make matters worse - started FM on the MacBook and bam..... stuck on loading screen. 

Shall i log this as a bug?

I don't think that this is a general bug, otherwise other users would have the same problem. Do you have a anti-virus installed? If so, set FM as an exception. It could be that your anti-virus is scanning the files that are loaded into fm.

Just now, KUBI said:

I don't think that this is a general bug, otherwise other users would have the same problem. Do you have a anti-virus installed? If so, set FM as an exception. It could be that your anti-virus is scanning the files that are loaded into fm.

Just popped into bug forum and another Mac user is having the same problem?

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived