Small, tiny amendment.

bdixon

If you mean the pattern showing in the positions box then it's controlled by the player positions indicator small horizontal xml file found in the panels/player folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

If that xml file locate and delete this line of code:

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" red_replacement="blue" offset_x="-300" offset_y="50"/>

Or if you want to remove the pattern from every screen then in the backgrounds folder for your skin create a white png file called pattern with the following dimensions 1067x600 pixels.

20 часов назад, michaeltmurrayuk сказал:

If you mean the pattern showing in the positions box then it's controlled by the player positions indicator small horizontal xml file found in the panels/player folder which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

If that xml file locate and delete this line of code:

<record id="mask" alignment="vertical, left" top="0" bottom="-110" width="200" file="backgrounds/pattern" red_replacement="blue" offset_x="-300" offset_y="50"/>

Or if you want to remove the pattern from every screen then in the backgrounds folder for your skin create a white png file called pattern with the following dimensions 1067x600 pixels.

How can I remove this red horizontal bar. Help me please. Here is my bad skin. The first time I try to collect something.

Спойлер

8888.thumb.jpg.4ff18b75febf285ebff15b8f757a4f68.jpg

Lembergman-FM19-Instant-Result-Dark.rar

Archived