4-2-3-1 inspired from Manchester United in fm18... beautiful

4231.thumb.jpg.5f4600bb36aa2f671b28a0e8ac9f15ed.jpg4-2-3-1 Wide Inspired by mourinho.fmf                                                 Gk: D

FB(s).       CD(d)                  CD(d)         FB(s)

DLP(d).                   BBM(s)

W(s)                     AM(s).                      IF(s)

CF(a)

Teamshape ; Structured 

Mentality; Control on weaker teams or same level , counter on stronger or  leave on standard 

Team instructions; lower tempo, get stuck in, prevent goalkeeper distribution, normal defensive line , fairly narrow ,shorter passing , exploit the middle , be disciplined, mark tighter, sometimes.

Player instructions;

FBs:- Manchester United full backs sit narrow with the center backs while defending ,they also help with build up and bumming up all the time they mostly hold position in deeper areas but as the role  details..they intelligently pick there moment to go forward ....PI: sit narrower , hold position, sometimes,let them decide the rest .

CDs:  Defaults....once they can't do there jobs tell them to f@#k out  , honestly they don't do much.

:Bowen:

DLP(d)- Close down much more, mark tighter ..the sole purpose of his signing is his defensive organization and orchestration from the back and preventing counter attacks .

BBM(s)-  Close down much more ,mark tighter..in fm18 he is a complete player with no flaw's, defense and offense...I trained Tom Davies for this position mostly for his work rate and long shots in the game...they do the most running:brock:.

W(s)- this dude bagged up the assists for me with 27 assists in a season:seagull:..it was Walcott .😀 PI: close down much more , mark tighter 

AM(s)- close down much more ,mark tighter ....bags in some goals and assists..his the main pass to assist guy.

IF(s)- close down much more, mark tighter....leave the others ,man utd let their forwards play freely

CF(a)- close down much more ...your main goal scorer , Everton's tosun and Calvert lewin bagged me 31 and 30 respectively ..I didn't know who to pick for first choice:applause:.

Man utd played with a low tempo and where very defensively solid with attacking players rising to the occasion.

I think adding more instructions to PI will reduce the dynamic and unpredictability of the team, we have the likes of Valencia and Ashley young who cut in or go wide ,making them unpredictable even Alexis Sanchez of recent with freedom and creativity .

I used the tactic on Everton in my recent  save and achieved beauty, being the 3rd highest goal scoring team in the league , PFA player of the year Walcott 😀, 2 of my strikers came 2rd and 3rd in EPL highest goal scorers  respectively, won the Europa league with easy against top clubs  ... should have achieved more but had injury crisis:kriss:and i started using the tactic mid season was struggling at the bottom half with my other failed trail and error tactic.

You should really try this it works like a charm..ohh when proctecting your lead move defense line deeper...I'm really new to this sooo forgive my article write up:). First certainly not the last.....

Don't forget it was inspired from Manchester United on how they play in the fm18 ME due to there dominace in the league ,cups and champions league ... surprisingly tho😂

Welcome tests and criticism..go easy

instructions.jpg

50 minutes ago, Isaac jojo said:

Gk: D

FB(s).       CD(d)                  CD(d)         FB(s)

DLP(d).                   BBM(s)

W(s)                     AM(s).                      IF(s)

CF(a)

Team shape ; Structured 

Mentality; Control on weaker teams or same level , counter on stronger or  leave on standard 

Team instructions; lower tempo, get stuck in, prevent goalkeeper distribution, normal defensive line , fairly narrow ,shorter passing , exploit the middle , be disciplined, mark tighter, sometimes.

Player instructions;

FBs:- Manchester United full backs sit narrow with the center backs while defending ,they also help with build up and bumming up all the time they mostly hold position in deeper areas but as the role  details..they intelligently pick there moment to go forward ....PI: sit narrower , hold position, sometimes,let them decide the rest .

CDs:  Defaults....once they can't do there jobs tell them to f@#k out  , honestly they don't do much.

:Bowen:

DLP(d)- Close down much more, mark tighter ..the sole purpose of his signing is his defensive organization and orchestration from the back and preventing counter attacks .

BBM(s)-  Close down much more ,mark tighter..in fm18 he is a complete player with no flawless , defense and offense...I trained Tom Davies for this position mostly for his work rate and long shots in the game...they do the most running:brock:.

W(s)- this dude bagged up the assists for me with 27 assists in a season:seagull:..it was Walcott .😀 PI: close down much more , mark tighter 

AM(s)- close down much more ,mark tighter ....bags in some goals and assists..his the main pass to assist guy.

IF(s)- close down much more, mark tighter....leave the others ,man utd let there forwards play freely

CF(a)- close down much more ...your main goal scorer , Everton's tosun and Calvert lewin bagged me 31 and 27 respectively ..I didn't know who to pick for first choice:applause:.

Man utd played with a low tempo and where very defensively solid with attacking players rising to the occasion.

I think adding more instructions to PI will reduce the dynamic and unpredictable of the team, we have the likes of Valencia and Ashley young who cut in or go wide ,making them unpredictable even Alexis Sanchez of recent with freedom and creativity .

I used the tactic on Everton in my recent  save and achieved beauty, being the 3rd highest goal scoring team in the league , PFA player of the year Walcott 😀, 2 of my strikers took 2rd and 3rd place respectively, won the Europa league with easy against top clubs  ... should have achieved more but had injury crisis:kriss:and i started using the tactic mid season was struggling at the bottom half with my other failed trail and error tactic.

You should really try this it works like a charm..ohh when proctecting your lead move defense line deeper...I'm really new to this sooo forgive my article write up:). First certainly not the last.....

Don't forget it was inspired from Manchester United on how they play in the fm18 ME due to there dominace in the league ,cups and champions league ... surprisingly tho😂

Welcome tests and criticism..go easy

Any chance you could upload the tactic itself buddy?

Yeah it works really well... 

took Forest up to the Prem first season and im starting off the second season ok ... as expected

High possession and strong defending ... i like it 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived