"Automatically accept all offers that meet the specified loan criteria"

John_Yuki

So I'm currently trying to loan out a bunch of players that I don't want to fully sell, but also won't be getting a chance in the first team. I'm constantly getting sub-par offers from teams that instantly walk away whenever they have to pay any % of wages or any kind of fee. An option to "automatically reject all offers that don't match specified criteria", or the opposite of that, "automatically accept...", would be great for peoples' sanity. We already have it for transfers, so having the same thing for loans would be good.

There could be a box that is can be ticked when offering players out to loan that says "Unless teams accept terms, decline any counter off they make". This will ensure that the only offers that I am notified about, are offers that meet the "first team" and "100% wages" that I want in the loan contract.

I know what you might say, "but we can already mark specific parts of it as non-negotiable". Sure I get that. Now try doing that for 20+ players. Going through each one of them is a pain, and you don't get the main screen appear if you highlight all of them and offer them all out for loan at the same time.

• 3 months later...

Archived