FM 18 - Match report automatically starts generating on Schedule screen

Hey guys

After each game I go to Schedule after I leave the match, open the last game and praise/scold the players depending on their ratings. The issue is that each time I open up a game it starts automatically generating the match report, which I am not interested into, since I just want to see the ratings, over 8.50 or under 6.50. Is there any way to change that? It's annoying. 

Thank you

43 minutes ago, godzilu said:

Hey guys

After each game I go to Schedule after I leave the match, open the last game and praise/scold the players depending on their ratings. The issue is that each time I open up a game it starts automatically generating the match report, which I am not interested into, since I just want to see the ratings, over 8.50 or under 6.50. Is there any way to change that? It's annoying. 

Thank you

If the panel has been customized then make sure the set view of one of the panels isn't set to one that will call match data, such as the chalkboard or match report views.

So this was a skinning question too. I see no schedule folder in panels after extracting those, could you please tell me what should I look for? Thank you

EDIT: This is how it looks like, the review panel is automatically opened:

kSaSYYGDS3WUnbSGr3t2Fw.png

1 hour ago, godzilu said:

So this was a skinning question too. I see no schedule folder in panels after extracting those, could you please tell me what should I look for? Thank you

EDIT: This is how it looks like, the review panel is automatically opened:

kSaSYYGDS3WUnbSGr3t2Fw.png

Use the drop-down menu to change the Shots panel in the bottom right to something else as that is what will be causing the report to generate.

6 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Use the drop-down menu to change the Shots panel in the bottom right to something else as that is what will be causing the report to generate.

Hallelujah! Thanks mate, worked like a charm. 

Archived