Zenit St Petersburg

Yoshi99

I've just started a new game with the up and coming Russian club that is Zenit Petersburg, however my board keep accepting bids for my best players to my issues.

However because of this i need to sign other players. But due to the Russian leagues quota for foriegn players, i need to keep Russian player count up. This is proving to be difficult as every team seems to be my rival making it very difficult for me to attract other Russian players.

Firstly is there any young russian players anyone is aware of that i could buy and secondly any other young potential buys (before anyone says ive been in wonderkids section and im unable to attract many including stancu who choose FC Koln over me)

I've played with Zenit and my board never accepted a bid over me. You should set ridiculously high asking prices for your key players (Arshavin, Timoschuk, Pogrebnyak, Malafeev), and there are several good russian players out there, Prudnikov yes is one of them, but he didn't want to come to Zenit on my save, and I also didn't bought many players, I won Uefa cup with basically the same team you get at the start. Try to sign Bilyaletdinov or Torbinsky but their both expensive, Bystrov, Kolodin, Kirill Kombarov, Piatti.....

thanks, i'll have a browse at them players. But most of them have just signed for European teams anyway. Well its only Arshavin ive lost out of them 4 with the board accepting a 15mill bid for CSKA. But they also accepted a bid for Denisov for 4.8, Lombaerts for 6.5 and Zyryanov for 4.8

as time goes on (2012 onwards) you will begin to dominate more and more since you can stockpile all the young russian talent as all of them will want to come to you and then you can have a dominant team + get alot of cash for everyone that you need.

i never really had any bids accepted over me except for arshavin which was about 20m and i could easily find a replacement for him with that much cash. There are a few players in the team ( i forget the names) who you can sell and make some cash and then buy younger better players at the start of the game or a season on.

I recommend buying jimenez and zarate if they havent accept offers from other clubs (jiminez is on loan so you can buy him from the start and zarate you can buy at the end of the first english season. Both of these guys can do well in that league (together they will cost about 7mil), yes they aren't Russian but you should be able to fill out the rest of the team with youngish russian players wit hthe money you board got for you by accepting the offers.

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ali_94:

The're a bunch of racist *****

That should be they're, not the're.

Anyway, it isnt any worse than the 6:5 rule that might be in the Prem soon! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>it won't happen in england thanks to the guardian reading lefties interfering

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ali_94:

Anyway, it isnt any worse than the 6:5 rule that might be in the Prem soon! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>All i can do is laugh at that post. So you'd rather see more foreign players in Britain than homegrown players?

Originally posted by Rangers2008:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Anyway, it isnt any worse than the 6:5 rule that might be in the Prem soon! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>All i can do is laugh at that post. So you'd rather see more foreign players in Britain than homegrown players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zenit are actually racists and dont allow black players as the fans dont want them and the board are worried that if they sign a black player the fans will cause problems

Originally posted by craig1890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rangers2008:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Anyway, it isnt any worse than the 6:5 rule that might be in the Prem soon! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>All i can do is laugh at that post. So you'd rather see more foreign players in Britain than homegrown players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zenit are actually racists and dont allow black players as the fans dont want them and the board are worried that if they sign a black player the fans will cause problems </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. Similar goes for Lazio...

Originally posted by craig1890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rangers2008:

That should be they're, not the're.My post has nothing to do with Zenit. My post is on the proposed new rule.

Zenit are actually racists and dont allow black players as the fans dont want them and the board are worried that if they sign a black player the fans will cause problems </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry my quote went wrong.

Im quoting this :Zenit are actually racists and dont allow black players as the fans dont want them and the board are worried that if they sign a black player the fans will cause problems.

Quote: My post has noting to do with Zenit. Its on the proposed new rule coming into football.

Archived