Hi 

Does any one know if In this years game it has changed the way you can offer trials? I offered a lot of players trials and the ones who rejected the offer when I go back to offer them a trial again then the “offer trial” option isn’t there. I left it a good month and it’s still not there despite the players still being without a club. Is pre season time if that means anything,

cheers. 

1 saat önce, Chris Hamilton said:

Hi 

Does any one know if In this years game it has changed the way you can offer trials? I offered a lot of players trials and the ones who rejected the offer when I go back to offer them a trial again then the “offer trial” option isn’t there. I left it a good month and it’s still not there despite the players still being without a club. Is pre season time if that means anything,

cheers. 

İnteresting did not notinced by my side bro

I just checked and a player who's turned down a trial can't be offered another one straight away. You might have to wait a little while before you can offer again (there's probably an internal countdown attached to these things, like there is for contract negotiations that go south).

Fact is, if he wasn't interested the first time, either you'll need to up your game in the meantime, or he'll have to start going hungry before he's willing to reconsider.

Archived