More customisation of fantasy-draft games.

John_Yuki

I am a moderator on /r/FootballManagerGames. We are currently holding a tournament. The tournament starts off in a group stage, and then progresses to knockout format, just like the Champions League. However, the games have to be set up really weirdly. We have to have each player do a head-to-head league to play their matches.

In Head-to-Head leagues, all games are played at Neutral venues, and the game is, by default, scheduled so that teams play each other 5 times.

In the knockout cup, the game defaults it to the Final, which means if the match is a draw at 90 minutes, it goes in to extra time.

In a standard League, two games are played, Home and Away, but if at the end of the second game, both teams are level according to the sorting rules (which are a mystery because they cannot be seen), then it goes to extra time.

As you can see, there is no option for customisation at all, and you are forced to play in one of these three styles. I would like to see more customisation so that I can do, for example, two single matches, Home and Away, with no extra time. If the league finishes as a draw then it goes to a playoff game to decide the winner. This type of customisation surely cannot be hard to implement, it would just require a few more tick boxes. I also have no idea why single versus mode matches were removed from the game.

Also, why are we forced to play with the Touch skin in fantasy draft? Why am I forced to play with an inferior, unfamiliar skin? Why can I not choose my skin. Just small things that really irk me as someone who hosts tournaments a lot, and would make this process so much easier.

• 1 year later...

Archived