No highlight speed slider?

This is a joke why wont they just put it back in with the patch, i like to play my games on full speed and like watching my goals on the replays but cant on FM09 demo because replays at full speed, ruins the game for me, cant watch the goals my team have created from my tactics, and just makes me feel i should stick with FM08, dont want to have to have game at normal speed just to watch my goals.

Cant be that difficult just to put it back in with the patch!

PLEASE SI!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just one of the changes that we have implemented on the back of the usability testing we performed on FM2008. Having two match speed settings turned out to be one of the most confusing areas of the interface in the whole game. New users (and even a decent percentage of experienced users) are uncertain of their exect purpose and what effect they actually had on the match. Now, we have a single control that "does what it says on the tin": it controls the speed of the match. It's much clearer what it does, and helps to make the interface more intuitive to use.

:eek:

Your kidding, wow some people most be pretty stupid not to realise the use for both sliders, real kick in the balls for long term players of the series cheers SI! :thdn:

• 1 month later...
i was hoping this would come back in the patch :(

Seriously, who found it confusing? Who did you test it with? 16 year old blonde girls?

I agree, I would really like this back now, it the confusion was the cause of it's removal then why are the tactics still there?

By the way, what was your latest infraction for?

Archived