Loan Deals

I've been managing Ajax for one season and just about to finish the summer transfer window of the second. In these windows I've been loaning out anybody that can bring in money. I managed to raise £20m in the first season and £25m in the second.  Some players can be loaned out for £250k pm used/unused in matches with 100% wages. I would like to know if anyone does this and have they been able to loan anyone out for £1m? In the screenie Simao was a free transfer but the overall fee was £350k. I edited his nickname to give me an idea of how much money I needed to recover to make any profit on him.

I don't do it in that frequency (20 players?) and since I am not managing Ajax (I don't have so many good youngsters in my team), there's now way I can generate so much money from loaning out players.
Personally, I care more about tutoring a youngster with high potential instead of the money. If he reaches Determination of, at least 14, has some PPMs I want and he is indeed Trained At Club, I loan him.

But hey, it's your game. Play it the way you like.

And I am 99% sure that bigger clubs than Ajax (like Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.) could get 1M p/m from loaning out a very good youngster.
You can test it yourself, it won't take longer than 5'. Add 2-3 managers in bigger clubs, offer to clubs their best youngster and see how it goes.

The top young players are chased by big clubs and get their heads turned very easily. Loaning out probably raised money than what I would get from poor offers. When they get back from their clubs they are not thinking about leaving and will sign a new contract if necessary. It does become a bit harder when they sign a new contract, most players are on less than £5k. 

I originally started this as a way to see how much money I could raise, I just didn't realise how many high PA youth players they had. I'll maybe try the Real Madrid and Barcelona suggestion at a later date. I think the level that Ajax and the Dutch league is at might have capped how much I can command from a loan fee. As I asked before if anyone has loaned a player out for £1m I would love to know.

I dont normally do this but once playing as rangers i signed Cammy something from Aberdeen on a free and sent him out to hearts and then Aberdeen in the next two seasons. They both payed 200k per month and all his wages for a player who is not that good so i think you could get more

Archived