Help with Under 23 league

I've got a game going with Wrexham, 10 years in and I'm in the premier league.

My under 23's team though is still in group 12, despite winning this group and the premier division cup last year. There's no record of them winning the league on the game "history", which i think is strange. No record of them playing any league fixtures last year, or any previous years for that matter. Is this common practice? Is there any way i can get my under 23's in to the top league with all the other top teams from the premier league and championship? 

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Check that you are saying yes to entering the reserve league at the start of the season. I also think your youth level affects which division your U23 side goes into, only teams with a youth level of 1 or 2 are entered into the top tier U23 leagues (which are the Prem U23 leagues with the age limits), if you youth level isn't high enough ask the board to increase it though it might take a couple of seasons to improve depending on how low it is.

I have a similar issue except my youth level is a 1 and i am always in group 7 but I do enter the premier league cup. I never get asked about entering the U23 league and never get into the checkatrade trophy either.

Just been through end of season/pre-season, didn't ask me to join under 23 league, I've been in the leagues though. . . I even got an email congratulating my team on winning the double (league and premier division cup). It just doesn't seem to recognise that next season and the results are wiped from history. Frustrating because on a previous game (2012 i think) my reserve team got to the under 21/23 European cup. Thanks for your feedback guys. 

I am having a persistent issue with U23's league and U18's league. Every single season with Cambridge, I have said yes to the invite (the board say yes to U18's anyway) and yet never have any fixtures. Friendlies are randomly organised, but we never have any fixtures in a league like what I believe we should. I have taken sceenshots this time around to prove I am accepting the invites, if needed unless this is a bug SI are already aware of? Or am I over looking something? Very frustrating, feels like my long save is going to be ruined by this...

• 1 year later...
On 23/02/2019 at 21:35, raffi40 said:

How do I find out the under 23 players who play in the EPL Cup senior squad?

Go to your squad, use the filter to show only the U23 team and see who's got any appearances.
Hoping you only played them in the cup, this should do it :) 

Archived