Good Brazilian player for Valencia

inthisspace

Hi, 

I am playing as Valencia in my second season. Anyone can recommend me a Brazilian player who I can sign for about 3-5M and can slot into my team? Preferably, a midfielder, centre back or striker. 

Reason being, I promised my keeper, Diego Alves, that I will sign a player/compatriot to keep him company. However, I realised he does not have anyone listed as his favourite personnel. Ironically, he lists Valencia as one of his favourite clubs and he has been here for more than 5 seasons. 

Many thanks! 

Well, that's not really much of a budget to play with...

You could maybe snatch Lucas Lima from Santos if you used installments?

Other than that, why not look around the Brazil leagues?  A lot of 30+ experienced centre mids play there - Renato, Cicero, Jean, Rafael Carioco, Elias

Or possible younger options could be William Arao or Romulo?

Nice to hear somebody playing as Valencia. One of my favourite teams to manage in FM!

10 hours ago, DannyFM87 said:

Well, that's not really much of a budget to play with...

You could maybe snatch Lucas Lima from Santos if you used installments?

Other than that, why not look around the Brazil leagues?  A lot of 30+ experienced centre mids play there - Renato, Cicero, Jean, Rafael Carioco, Elias

Or possible younger options could be William Arao or Romulo?

Nice to hear somebody playing as Valencia. One of my favourite teams to manage in FM!

Thanks for the suggestions! In the end, I killed two birds with one stone with the signing of Rodrigo Caio, a verstaile CB from SPO. Garay came to me complaining that the defence was not good enough after the sale of Montoya, and that affected the whole squad. I had to promise him that I will strengthen the defence.

My initial choices of CBs were Doria, Leo Duarte and Gustavo Henrique. However, they are out of my budget range at the moment.

Let's hope he can do well enough.

Archived