Teamwork?

Is there any team work stats or anything for the whole team?

for example spurs have the quality but not the ability to work together and therefore lose week in week out. Then theres hulls rejects that somehow keep grinding out results.?

will spurs' players be rated high as they should be or low because of how the seasons started? unfair on the players that are quality if the team just doesnt connect together.

I think morale and adaptability has something to do with it. Hull are winning because they are working hard, playing as a team and they are full of confidence. Spurs can't win because they have a lot of new players settling in, confidence and morale is low and they need a new manager.

Not really a stat for it.

When your team play together for some time they start to get used to each other, and the way they play, and runs they make.

In your Ass Man's team report he'll say stuff like:

"There is a worrying lack of cohesion amongst the players" (Playing like total strangers - like Spurs IRL)

"The players are blending well together" (starting to get used to each other)

"The players have developed a good understanding" (Gelling well)

"The players have forged a strong/extremely strong understanding" (Lower quality teams will be a match even for bigger opponents due to their excellent team work as a unit - Like Hull IRL)

My current Atletico Madrid team have:

"(My Ass Man) Believes the players would be willing to die for each other."

I think this is as high as it can get. My team are a match for ANYBODY, and usually overwhelm any team we play due to their outstanding team work and understanding of each other. I rarely rotate the players match by match and never change the formation.

Playing a consistent team week-in week-out is the key IMO.

Archived