Favoured/Icon/Legend question

Does anybody know how this is worked out? It seems to be a bit random.

Just to give you an idea I've won 4 titles in a row, Club Championship twice, Champions league 3 times in a row, Euro super cup twice, FA cup 4 times in a row, the EFL 3 times and the Community Shield 3 times in a row. I'm still only favoured personnel, whilst a player who was at the club for 3 seasons, playing well for 2 of those seasons, is an icon and somebody else who's been with the club for 4 seasons and has had 2 good seasons is a legend (at age 22).

No, I don't think anyone has and I've never seen anyone do any research on it.

Basically from what I can tell though think of it like a rating that goes from say 1-1000 for example.  Anyone below say 250 doesn't show, 250-500 = favoured personnel, 500-750 = Icon & 750-1000 = Legend.

It kinda seems to represent how fans view players/staff and winning things isn't enough.  It might gain you some points which might also degrade over time but its about connecting with the fans.

For players performing well/scoring in big games or against rivals seems to help while doing it after coming through the youth team maybe makes it easier.

For a manager winning things gives you some points but not always enough to make the jump from just favoured to Icon/Legend.

Maybe there is some random in it, maybe its down to other things like match performance/how you talk in the media etc.

Archived