[Suggestion] Inbox items more detailed/colourised

Powermonger

A bit of a two part suggestion tonight.

First suggestion is I wish that any item that requires a response is coloured to indicate this, not just messages that require a mandatory response (which gets coloured red). I wish to see items that require optional responses get coloured yellow to indicate this.

I also wish to see different types of messages also be highlighted in different colours.

• Scout reports orange
  • Transfer messages cyan
  • Training messages white
  • etc.

Making this an option we can set ourselves via Preferences > Interface Settings > Skin Colours would be useful.

When you get a stack of messages at once, like the start of transfer window or if you go on holiday, it is so frustrating that you cannot differentiate quickly what message is of what type. I'd like this improved upon.

The other request is that there is an option to add our own custom graphics/logs for items from news agencies. Not sure if it is possible for SI just to add these themselves (copyright issues and all) but at least give the players the options to do this themselves. It feels very bland to get questions from news media or articles from them in the inbox but there is no logo in the items highlighting the news company. Just feels very mundane and lacks the importance it requires.

• 1 year later...

Archived