The Making of a Legend: The Mark Wilson Chronicles (Part One: A Saintly Beginning)

mark wilson27

February 7th:
The physio has informed me that C.Rawlinson is now back in full training after his recent chest injury

Carmarthen (A) (25/32)
We were by far the better side for the majority of the match and on the 15th minute we had our first chance as R.Brobbel crossed into the area but C.Seargeant headed wide of the post. Seven minutes later we broke the deadlock as L.Elford-Alliyu jinked into the area and fired under the onrushing keeper. Soon after we had another chance as W.Fletcher tried his luck from just inside the area but the keeper saved well to deny him.
The second half was much the same and on the on the 59th minute we were awarded a penalty after L.Elford-Alliyu was brought down in the area, W.Fletcher stepped up and fired with power past the keeper. We were all over Carmarthen and with twelve minutes remaining in the game we had another chance as G.Draper curled the ball just wide of the post. On the 88th minute though a lapse in concentration cost us as C.Morgan tapped in from close range. It didn't get any better as deep into injury time A.Smith headed in to give Carmarthen a share of the points. Two points lost for my side

Carmarthen 2-2 TNS C.Morgan 88, A.Smith 90+2 / L.Elford-Alliyu 22, W.Fletcher 59 pen

P.Harrison, S.Saunders, A.Evans, S.Spender (A.Edwards), C.Marriott, R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, N.Craig (C.Stone), C.Seargeant (capt). L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher (G.Draper)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 11th:
Rhyl (A) (26/32)
We began the better and on the 15th minute we took the lead as R.Brobbel ran into the area unmarked and fired with pace under the keeper. It didn't take too long for us to grab another goal as just after the half hour L.Elford-Alliyu headed in a J.Routledge cross. We were in complete control and just before the break we had another chance to score with L.Elford-Alliyu rattling the crossbar from outside the area.
The second half was five minutes old when we had another chance to score from the penalty spot after C.Seargeant was brought down in the area, W.Fletcher stepped up and fired the penalty past the keeper to give us a three goal lead. On the 66th minute we had another chance with a powerful strike from C.Seargeant which had the keeper at full stretch to save. Eight minutes later G.Draper had the next chance for my side with a curling effort from twelve yards which beat the keeper but not the upright. With seven minutes remaining in the game Rhyl pulled a goal back as C.Lamb beat the offside trap and slotted in under P.Harrison who was alittle too slow to react, but in fairness he had been a spectator for the majority of the game

Rhyl 1-3 TNS C.Lamb 83 / R.Brobbel 15, L.Elford-Alliyu 31, W.Fletcher 50 penĀ 

P.Harrison, S.Saunders (C.Stone), A.Evans, S.Spender, C.Marriott, R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, N.Craig (A.Edwards), C.Seargeant (capt), L.Elford-Alliyu (G.Draper), W.Fletcher

Booked: S.Spender, J.Routledge

February 18th:
Airbus UK (A) (27/32)
A tougher game than the previous game as we struggled to get going. It was Airbus who had the first shot of the game as they ran through my defence with ease on the 19th minute and fired past P.Harrison but the ball clipped the upright and bobbled out. The rest of the half dragged by with little in the way of action.
The second half started better for us and on the 54th minute we took the lead as R.Brobbel hit a speculative effort from 30 yards which saw the ball fly into the top corner. However that was it for us actually getting close to goal. The only other chance of the game saw Airbus awarded a penalty after A.Evans handled in the area, luckily for us P.Harrison managed to save the penalty.

Airbus UK 0-1 TNS R.Brobbel 54

P.Harrison, S.Saunders, A.Evans, S.Spender, C.Marriott, R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, N.Craig, C.Seargeant (capt), L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher

Booked: S.Saunders, N.Craig

After the game I was informed by the physio Andy Leach that S.Saunders will be out for around 5-6 weeks with a back strain also N.Craig will be out for around 4-5 weeks after twisting his knee

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 1st (+13pts / 5 games left)
JD Welsh Cup: Knocked out in 4th Rd (v Airbus UK)
Nathaniel MG Cup: Winner (v Merthyr T)
Scottish League Challenge Cup: Knocked out in 4th Rd (v Alloa)
European Champions Cup: Knocked out in the Champions Play-off Ā (v Olympiakos)
Europa League: Knocked out in Group Stage

• 2 weeks later...

March 2017:
March 3rd:
Despite not playing we have won the Dafabet Welsh Premier League after other results went out way. However I wanted to save the celebrations to the end of the season. This is the clubs 5th League victory in a row and has completed a double for the season

March 4th:
Bangor City (A) (28/32)
It seems some of my players may have been partying too long last night as we didn't get close to the ball once during the match. Bangor were controlling the game from the start but luckily for us their attacking skills were as good as our play. On the stroke of half time Bangor had the chance to score with a long range effort which saw P.Harrison brilliantly saving.
The second half was again all Bangor but we never were threatened. The only action of the half saw Bangor grabbing the three points on the 88th minute as J.Reed headed in from close range. I wasn't best pleased with my players and told them I expected more from them

Bangor City 1-0 TNS J.Reed 88

P.Harrison, C.Stone (J.Jones), A.Evans, S.Spender (C.Rawlinson), C.Marriott, C.Seargeant (capt), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, G.Draper (S.Quigley)

March 14th:
Some unexpected news sees me linked to the current vacancy at Sutton United. I immediately refuted any claims that I was interested in the job.

Enjoying this Mark. Not a league I've tried I have to admit but sounds like it's interesting. Europe is the goal though, if you can get a champion's league run your doing well!

Thanks for following Sherm, In truth the Welsh league isn't one I have ever thought about trying out until now. With TNS the league is pretty much easy but Europe is a different story. I was surprised how far we went in Europe this season

March 18th:
Carmarthen (H) (29/32)
The perfect start saw us a goal up within four minutes as L.Elford-Alliyu ran into the area unmarked and fired past the keeper with pace. Soon after it was two nil as R.Parry's cross sliced off his foot and flew into the top corner of the net. We were running riot and on the 18th minute we had another chance as L.Elford-Alliyu beat the offside trap and fired towards goal but the keeper saved brilliantly to deny him. Just after the half hour though we were caught napping as L.Thomas found a way through the defence and fired under C.Mullock who seemed half asleep. On the stroke of half time we had the chance to add another goal with a thunderous effort from R.Brobbel which beat the keeper but not the crossbar.
The second half was much the same as we continued to dominate and on the 56th minute R.Brobbel got the goal he deserved with a curling effort which flew into the top corner of the net. We carried on the pressure and just after the hour mark we were awarded a penalty after W.Fletcher was brought down in the area but L.Elford-Alliyu fluffed the penalty as it went high and wide over the net. Carmarthen weren't getting near the ball and with five minutes remaining in the game W.Fletcher grabbed our fourth goal to complete the dominant performance.

TNS 4-1 Carmarthen L.Elford-Alliyu 4, R.Parry 8, R.Brobbel 56, W.Fletcher 85 / L.Thomas 31

C.Mullock, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, S.Spender (J.Mullan), C.Marriott, J.Farleigh (C.Rawlinson), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher)Ā 

After the game I was informed that W.Fletcher will be out for around 6-8 weeks with a twisted ankle, however good news on the injury front sees N.Craig back to full training after three weeks out with a twisted knee

March 21st:
More injury news sees J.Jones out for around 2-3 months after straining his knee ligaments in training but on the other hand S.Saunders is back to full training after a month out with a back strain.

March 24th:
For the love of god the treatment room is getting full as L.Elford-Alliyu will be out with am abdominal strain. He will be out for around 6-7 weeks

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: Champions (+15pts)
Ā 

April 1st:
Bala (A) (30/32)
We began the better and on the 7th minute we had our first chance as R.Parry curled a free-kick towards goal but the keeper managed to tip the ball around the post. Six minutes later we came close again as G.Draper hit the post from ten yards when it was easier to score. On the 17th minute we finally took the lead as S.Quigley jinked into the area and slotted in under the keeper. Just before the half hour we had another chance with a long range effort from J.Routledge testing the keeper. On the stroke of half time C.Marriott had our next chance as he ran through the defence with ease but his final effort was pretty dire and it went wide of the post.
The second half was eleven minutes old when we came close to adding another goal as J.Routledge showed the defence a clean pair of heels but his shot went just over the crossbar. We were controlling the game with real ease and on the 68th minute we missed yet another chance to score with a powerful effort which saw the keeper at full stretch to save. With a minute remaining in the game we were punished for the lack of finishing as M.Connolly headed in from close range to give Bala an undeserved share of the points

Bala 1-1 TNS M.Connolly 89 / S.Quigley 17

C.Mullock (P.Harrison), C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, S.Spender (S.Saunders), C.Marriott, J.Farleigh (J.Mullan), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, R.Parry, G.Draper, S.Quigley

Booked: C.Stone, J.Routledge, A.Evans

April 3rd:
The TNS Chairman Mike Harris have offered me a new one year contract worth Ā£1,300 per week which I wasted no time in signing

April 5th:
It's now time for me to choose the Dafabet Welsh Premier League Player of the Year. Obviously I can't choose my own players so I chose in order Jay Gibbs (Bala), Daniel Nardiello (Bangor City) and Mark Connolly (Bala)

April 15th:
Rhyl (H) (31/32)
The game was seven minutes old when we opened the scoring as R.Parry ran through defence with real ease and fired under the onrushing keeper. On the 19th minute though Rhyl had their first chance with a low shot which saw C.Mullock flapping wide of the post. Ten minutes later Rhyl had another chance with a high cross which C.Mullock missed and bungled into the path of their striker but A.Evans managed to block the shot. On the stroke of half time we had our next chance to score as S.Quigley headed a cross just wide of the post.
We managed to get off to a good start as on the 53rd minute R.Brobbel showed some good skill to beat the defence and rounded the keeper to slide the ball into the back of the net. Twelve minutes later we had our next chance as J.Mullan rattled the upright from 25 yards after beating the midfield to a loose ball. Deep into injury time we had our final chance to score as G.Draper hit the ball just wide of the post

TNS 2-0 Rhyl R.Parry 7, R.Brobbel 53

C.Mullock (P.Harrison), C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, S.Spender (S.Saunders), C.Marriott, J.Farleigh (J.Mullan), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, R.Parry, G.Draper, S.Quigley

April 23rd:
Injury news sees W.Fletcher resuming full training after his recent ankle injury

April 27th:
More returning players sees L.Elford-Alliyu back after his abdominal strainĀ 

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: Champions (+13pts)

May 2017:
May 2nd:
Bangor City (H) (32/32)
A terrible start to the game saw us a goal down within five minutes as D.Grosset the defence to a loose ball and fired under P.Harrison. Soon after they had another chance as they broke through my defence with ease and tested the keeper but P.Harrison saved the day. On the 18th minute it was two nil as T.Silva jinked into the area to slide the ball under P.Harrison. Five minutes later J.Reed grabbed his first of the game with a curling effort into the top corner. Just after the half hour it was four nil as J.Reed headed in his second goal of the game. We weren't close to getting anything from the half
The second half was alittle better as we began to actually play and on the 64th minute we pulled a goal back as J.Farleigh ran into the area unmarked and fired under the keeper. Twelve minutes later S.Quigley had another chance as he tried his luck from outside the area but the Bangor City keeper managed to deny him. Not the way I wanted to end the season

TNS 1-4 Bangor City J.Farleigh 64 / D.Grosset 5, T.Silva 18, J.Reed 23, 32

P.Harrison (capt), C.Stone, A.Evans, S.Spender (S.Saunders), C.Marriott, J.Farleigh (A.Edwards), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, R.Parry (J.Mullan), G.Draper, S.Quigley

Dafabet Welsh Premier League: Final Table
1st: TNS 69pts (Champions Cup)
2nd: Bangor City 59pts (Europa Cup)
3rd: Bala 51pts
4th: Airbus UK 46pts
5th: Carmarthen 46pts
6th: Rhyl 40pts
------Ā 
7th: Cefn Druids 42pts
8th: Connah's Quay 40pts
9th: Aberystwyth 39pts
10th: Newton 38pts
11th: Llandudno 37pts (Relegated)
12th: Cardiff Met Uni (Relegated)

End of Season Club Awards:
Fan's Player of the Season: Robbie Parry (37%)
Signing of the Season: Lateef Elford-Alliyu (Free)
Young Player of the Season: Robbie Parry (22yr old)

End of Season Club Stats:
Top Scorer: L.Elford-Alliyu (24)
Highest Average Rating: S.Quigley (7.34)
Most Yellow Cards: S.Saunders (8)
Most Red Card: C.Rawlinson (1)

End of Season Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: Champions (+10pts)

May 21st:
The Dafabet Welsh Premier League end of season awards have been handed out and R.Brobbel has won the Player of the Year
The Top Goalscorer award has gone to L.Elford-Alliyu for his 21 goals in 24 games
The Dafabet Welsh Premier League Team of the Season sees P.Harrison, C.Marriott, C.Seargeant, R.Brobbel and L.Elford-Alliyu all named in the sideĀ 

June 2017:
June 1st:
I have released five players due to them going out of contract and refusing some good offers from myself, they are Ā P.Harrison, C.Rawlinson, C.Marriott, A.Darlington and A.Edwards

June 3rd:
Transfer news sees C.Seargeant leaving on a free transfer after refusing a new contract from myself
Other transfer news sees 41yr old Striker Lee Hughes joining on a free transfer, he will be mainly used for his experience. Hopefully he can pass on his experience to the young squad.
Joel Dixon has also signed for the club for a fee of Ā£36,000, he is a 23yr old English goalkeeper

June 19th:
The draw for the European Champions Cup First Qualifying Round sees us drawn against Estonian side Infonet. The first leg will be played at home. If we get through the round we will face either La Florita (San Marino) or F.C.Santa Coloma (Andorra), again the first leg will be played at home.

June 23rd:
Injury news sees J.Farleigh out for around 7-8 weeks with a Hernia

June 28th:
Infonet (H) Champions Cup Champions 1st Qualifying Round 1st Leg
We didn't have much of a pre-season to talk of but it didn't seem to affect us as on the 6th minute L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed the lead with a thunderous effort which gave the keeper little chance of saving. Twelve minutes later we had another chance as S.Quigley rattled the crossbar from just outside the area. We were controlling the game with ease and on the 31st minute we made it two nil with S.Quigley beating the offside trap and firing under the keeper. With three minutes remaining in the half we had our next chance as R.Parry jinked into the area and fired towards goal but the keeper managed to tip it around the post.
The second half was ten minutes old when Infonet scored as M.Reltalu fired in, luckily for us it was past his one keeper. On the 59th minute Infonet actually scored in the correct goal as M.Mihhallov ran through the defence with ease and fired under J.Dixon. Thirteen minutes later though we regained our advantage as S.Quigley grabbed his second of the game with a powerful strike. Their was one more goal in the game as with four minutes remaining in the game L.Elford-Alliyu headed in brilliantly from a R.Brobbel cross.

TNS 5-1 Infonet L.Elford-Alliyu 6, 86, S.Quigley 31, 72, M.Reltalu 55 og / M.Mihhallov 59

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews (S.Saunders), R.Pryce (P.Baker), J.Mullan, J.Routledge, R.Brobbel, R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

June 30th:
Transfer news sees five more players leave due to their contract expiring and them not willing to sign a new contract, the five are:- J.Mullan, S.Spender, A.Cieslewicz, C.Mullock and J.Farleigh.
Ā 

Season Two 2017/18:
July 2017:
July 1st:
With the transfer window opening I have made four new signings with Akwasi Kwateng joining on a free, he is n 18yr old Attacking Midfielder, Nathan Cobain who is also 18yr old and is a Centre Back as is Will Christopher. The final signing is Niall Maher who is an 18yr old Goalkeeper. Not a bad bunch for the future and not costing me a penny.
Other transfer news sees S.Saunders moving to Plymouth for a fee of Ā£6,000, his contract was up for renewal at the end of the season and stated his desire to move

July 5th:
Infonet (A) Champions Cup Champions 1st Qualifying Round 2nd Leg (agg 5-1)
Four minutes into the game we went a goal down as N.Peartalu fired with pace past J.Dixon after some woeful defending. On the 18th minute they had another chance to score with a low shot which beat J.Dixon but the upright saved our bacon. Six minutes later we had our first chance of the game as S.Quigley ran into the area unmarked and fired towards goal but the ball went just wide of the post. With eleven minutes remaining in the half we pulled level as R.Brobbel hit a thunderous free-kick past the Infonet keeper after C.Morton was brought down.
The second half of the game was pretty tight in truth with the majority of the game being played in the centre third of the pitch.

Infonet 1-1 TNS N.Peartalu 4 / R.Brobbel 34

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce (N.Craig), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, C.Morton, R.Parry (G.Osborn), L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley (G.Draper)

After the game I have been informed that we will be facing Futbol Club Santa Coloma in the next round

July 12th:
Club news sees reports that Mike Harris the Chairman is looking to sell the club, hopefully if the rumours are true it will be sorted quickly and wont affect my job

F.C.Santa Coloma (H) Champions Cup Champions 2nd Qualifying Round 1st Leg
We dominated from the start and on the 13th minute we took the lead as S.Quigley beat the offside trap to fire under the keeper. Soon after we had another chance with a rasping effort from L.Elford-Alliyu but the keeper saved well to deny him. We were all over the opposition but it took till a minute from the half time interval as S.Quigley grabbed his second of the game.
The second half was much the same with my side controlling the play and on the hour mark L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed his first of the game with a curling effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving. On the 63rd another goal was scored as S.Quigley completed his hat-trick with a brave header from J.Routledge's cross. Six minutes later L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed his second of the game as he ran through the defence with ease and rounded the keeper to slot home into the back of the net. Their was one last goal in the game as Coloma's J.Molina curled in a free-kick from 25 yards after T.Matthews fouled outside the area

TNS 5-1 F.C.Santa Coloma S.Quigley 13, 44, 63, L.Elford-Alliyu 60, 69 / J.Molina 77

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce (N.Cobain), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, G.Osborn (N.Craig), R.Parry (C.Morton), L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

Booked: G.Osborn, R.Parry

The draw for the Champions Cup Champions 3rd Qualifying Round has taken place and we will face either Zeljeznicar or Dinamo, with the first leg being played away from home

July 14th:
My side now faced a friendly against Middlesbrough and we were taught a footballing lesson as they beat us 4-1 with our goal coming from S.Quigley

July 19th:
F.C.Santa Coloma (A) Champions Cup Champions 2nd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg (agg 5-1)
We carried on from the last game as we controlled the play and on the 19th minute we had our first chance as S.Quigley ran into the area unmarked but failed to hit the target. Twelve minutes later we came close again as L.Elford-Alliyu rose above the defence and header just wide of the post. With five minutes remaining in the half we finally grabbed the opener as R.Brobbel sprinted into the area and slotted in under the keeper.
The second half was four minutes old when we added goal number two as S.Quigley ran onto a R.Brobbel through-ball and dinked the ball over the onrushing keeper. It was one way traffic and on the 65th minute L.Elford-Alliyu made it three nil with a powerful strike which gave the keeper little chance of saving. With nine minutes remaining in the game F.Moreno pulled a goal back for the home side but it was too little too late

F.C.Santa Coloma 1-3 TNS F.Moreno 81 / R.Brobbel 40, S.Quigley 49, L.Elford-Alliyu 65

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce (N.Cobain), R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, G.Osborn (N.Craig), R.Parry (C.Morton), L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

Booked: L.Elford-Alliyu

We will be facing GNK Dinamo in the next round of the Champions Cup

July 21st:
We now faced a friendly against Bolton Wanderers and yet again our English opposition beat us with ease as they ran out 3-0 winners. The game saw us lose the services of G.Draper for around two weeks after gashing his head late in the game.

July 26th:
Dinamo (A) Champions Cup Champions 3rd Qualifying Round
A good start for us saw us taking the lead on the 9th minute as S.Quigley's powerful effort was diverted past the keeper by G.Schildenfeld for an own goal. However after that it went alittle Pete Tong for us as we were outplayed and on the 28th minute Dinamo grabbed the equaliser as A.Henriquez fired in from the penalty spot after T.Matthews was ruled to have handled the ball. Six minutes later it was two one as A.Henriquez rose above the defence and headed in over J.Dixon. Dinamo were controlling the game and we were lucky not to lose another goal before the break but the referee were ruled out for offside.
The second half was much the same as Dinamo dominated the game and on the 71st minute they were awarded another penalty but A.Henriquez failed to convert from the penalty spot. Nine minutes later A.Henriquez completed his hat-trick with a powerful strike from just outside the area after running onto a loose ball. With two minutes remaining in the game Dinamo grabbed goal number four as H.Soudani curled in from the edge of the area

Dinamo 4-1 TNS A.Henriquez 28 pen, 34, 80, H.Soudani 88 / G.Schildenfeld 9 og

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, J.Routledge, G.Osborn (N.Craig), R.Parry (C.Morton), L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher)

Booked: A.Evans, G.Osborn

July 30th:
Our next friendly saw us beating Stalybridge 4-2 with goals from R.Parry, J.Routledge and a brace from L.Elford-Alliyu. However the game saw us lose the services of C.Stone for around three weeks after damaging his heel during the match

July 31st:
Transfer news sees J.Routledge joining Carlisle for Ā£12,000 after they activated his minimum transfer fee clause
Ā 

August 2017:
August 2nd:
Injury news sees G.Draper back from his gashed head and will be available for first team selection

Dinamo (H) Champions Cup Champions 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg (agg 1-4)
We never turned up and on the 9th minute we were a goal down as A.Henriquez fired in from the penalty spot after J.Jones fouled in the area. Dinamo pressed forward and on the 22nd minute H.Soudani headed in a second goal. Ten minutes later J.Dixon saved well to deny them a third goal. We weren't getting close to the ball and on the stroke of half time we came close to losing another goal after a thunderous effort was tipped round the post by J.Dixon.
The second half was just as bad as Dinamo battered us but luckily for us we managed to hold on till the 74th minute as A.Henriquez slotted in from close range as he ran through our defence with ease. Just too say it wasn't a good day at the office. I didn't expect us too win but I expected a better performance

TNS 0-3 Dinamo A.Henriquez 9 pen, 74, H.Soudani 22

J.Dixon, J.Jones (W.Christopher), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton, G.Osborn (N.Craig), R.Parry (capt), L.Elford-Alliyu (W.Fletcher), S.Quigley

Booked: G.Osborn, R.Pryce, A.Evans

After the game I was informed that G.Osborn has reached the yellow card limit for European football after collecting three yellow card, he will miss the next European gameĀ 

August 2017:
August 3rd:
The odds for the Dafabet Welsh Premier League have been release and we are 11-4 favourites to win the title and have been quoted at 150-1 to be relegated

August 4th:
The draw for the Europa League Play-off has taken place and we have been drawn against French side Girondins de Bordeaux, the first leg will be played at home

August 10th:
The draw for the Nathaniel MG Cup 2nd Rd sees us Ā facing an away tie against Conwy Borough away from home

August 12th:
The physio has informed me that A.Kwateng will be out for around two weeks with a damaged net after injuring himself in training

August 13th:
Injury news sees C.Stone back in full training following his recent heel injury

August 17th:
Girondins de Bordeaux (H) Europa Cup Play-off 1st Leg
We made a good start and on the 12th minute we gave the home crowd something to shout about as S.Quigley ran through the defence with ease and fired under the French keeper. However minutes later Bordeaux had levelled as K.Dolberg rose above my defence and headed into the top corner. We let ourselves down on the 22nd minute as Bordeaux grabbed the lead after some woeful play saw E.Crivelli intercepted a loose ball and fired under the keeper. Bordeaux were controlling the play now and just before the break we had the assistant referee to thank after he ruled a goal out for offside when it looked onside.
The second half was alittle better for us as we held firm against the French attack but on the 86th minute they added goal number three as D.Contento slotted home past J.Dixon.

TNS 1-3 Girondins de Bordeaux S.Quigley 12 / K.Dolberg 20, E.Crivelli 22, D.Contento 86

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (W.Christopher), A.Evans, R.Pryce (T.Matthews), R.Brobbel, C.Morton (N.Cobain), N.Craig, R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

August 18th:
The board have let me know what they expect of me for the forthcoming season and they are as follows:-
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: Win the League
JD Welsh Cup: Win the Cup
Nathaniel MG Cup: Not important
Scottish League Challenge Cup: Ā¼ Finals
European Champions Cup: Reach 2nd Qualifying Phase
Europa Cup: Be Competitive

August 20th:
Prestatyn (H) (1/32) Ā 
Our first league game and it saw an old friend in the crowd as Owain Williams was watching from the stands. It was however my side who started the better and on the 19th minute we took the lead as S.Quigley showed some lighting pace to beat the defence and wasted no time in firing past the keeper. Soon after we had another chance with a low shot from L.Elford-Alliyu which had the keeper at full stretch to save, Just after the half hour though Prestatyn levelled the scores as C.Moses curled the ball in past J.Dixon. We didn't let them celebrate too long as with five minutes remaining in the half S.Quigley tapped in after some poor keeping.
The second half was controlled by my side and on the hour we had another chance as C.Morton jinked into the area but the keeper saved well. On the 76th minute we added goal number three as C.Morton got the goal he deserved with a rasping effort which beat the keeper to his near post. With four minutes left in the game Prestatyn pulled a goal back as L.Hunt did the honours from close range after beating my defence to a great pass

TNS 3-2 Prestatyn S.Quigley 19, 40, C.Morton 76 / C.Moses 32, L.Hunt 86

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (W.Christopher), A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton, N.Craig, R.Parry (T.Matthews), L.Elford-Alliyu (W.Fletcher), S.Quigley

After the game I was informed that R.Parry will be out for around 4-5 weeks after twisting his knee during the match

August 24th:
More injury news sees the return of A.Kwateng after his recent neck injury

Girondins de Bordeaux (A) Europa Cup Play-off 2nd Leg (agg 1-3)
A terrible start saw us a goal down within three minutes as J.Jones fouled in the area to concede a penalty, J.Menez stepped up and fired past J.Dixon. We never recovered and on the 25th minute J.Menez grabbed another goal with a powerful strike from outside the area. Bordeaux were all over us but we managed to hold on till half time.
The second half was twelve minutes old when Bordeaux grabbed another goal as P.van Aanholt slotted in from ten yards after beating my defence with ease. It was one way traffic and on the 69th minute Bordeaux had another chance to score but J.Dixon saved brilliantly to deny them. With nine minutes remaining in the game G.Sertic headed in Bordeaux's fourth and last goal to send them through 7-1 on aggregate

Girondins de Bordeaux 4-0 TNS J.Menez 3 pen, 25, P.van Aanholt 57, G.Sertic 81

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (W.Christopher), A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, G.Osborn (T.Matthews), N.Craig, C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu (W.Fletcher), S.Quigley

Booked: N.Craig

August 30th:
The draw for the Nathaniel MG Cup 3rd Rd sees us facing either Berriew or Premier side Bala away from home, that's if we beat Conwy in the 2nd Rd

Conwy (A) Nathaniel MG Cup 2nd Rd
The game got off to a good start for my lot as on the 18th minute we took the lead as W.Fletcher beat the offside trap to fire in a N.Craig through-ball. Twelve minutes later we had our next chance with G.Draper hitting the bottom of the upright from the edge of the area after beating the defence to a loose ball. We were in complete control but failed to add another goal in the first half.
The second half was much the same as we carried on with the forward pressure and on the 59th minute we had our next chance as R.Brobbel curled the ball into the area but G.Draper failed to connect with the ball properly and the ball went wide of the post. Conwy weren't getting near the ball and with a minute remaining in the game we finally got the killer goal as C.Stone headed in from a N.Craig corner.

Conwy 0-2 TNS W.Fletcher 18, C.Stone 89

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (T.Matthews), A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, G.Osborn (N.Cobain), N.Craig, A.Kwateng (C.Morton), W.Fletcher, G.Draper

After the game I was informed that we will be facing Bala in the next round

September 2017:
September 2nd:
The draw for the Scottish League Challenge Cup 4th Rd has taken place and we have been drawn against Peterhead of the Ladbrokes League One. We will be playing the tie at home.

Carmarthen (H) (2/32)
A pretty hectic start saw Carmarthen grab the lead in the 14th minute as M.Jones barged through my defence and fired under J.Dixon. Four minutes later though we levelled as A.Kwateng rose above the defence and headed in from a N.Craig cross. However on the 20th minute Carmarthen retook the lead as M.Jones made a mockery of my defence again and rounded J.Dixon to slot home into the empty net. As before though two minutes later we levelled as R.Brobbel curled in a wonderful free-kick from twenty five yards after G.Draper was brought down on the way too goal.
The second half was a lot quieter with Carmarthen controlling the majority of the play and on the 71st minute they grabbed what turned out too be the winner as D.MacDonald slotted in from close range after running onto a great through-ball. For some reason we couldn't get going in the second half and it cost us

Carmarthen 3-2 TNS M.Jones 14, 20, D.MacDonald 71 / A.Kwateng 18, R.Brobbel 22

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (T.Matthews), A.Evans (N.Cobain), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, G.Osborn (C.Morton), N.Craig, A.Kwateng, W.Fletcher, G.Draper
Ā 

September 5th:
Connah's Quay (A) (3/32)
Not a great game for my side as we seemed to struggle with the basics and on the 11th minute J.Dixon was at full stretch to save our bacon. Ten minutes later Connah's Quay had another chance with a thunderous effort which saw J.Dixon again blocking well. We weren't getting near the ball and on the stroke of half time A.Evans cleared off the line brilliantly to deny the home side.
The second half was much the same with Connah's Quay controlling the play and on the hour mark they had yet another chance with a well worked team move which saw J.Dixon smothering bravely at the strikers feet to deny them. Luckily for us J.Dixon was performing brilliantly and kept us in the game, however we failed to register a single effort on target

Connah's Quay 0-0 TNS

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones, A.Evans, R.Pryce (T.Matthews), R.Brobbel, G.Osborn, N.Craig, A.Kwateng (C.Morton), W.Fletcher (L.Hughes), G.Draper

Booked: A.Kwateng, G.Osborn
Ā 

September 9th:
Bala (H) (4/32)
Our poor start to the season seemed to be carrying on as Bala dominated much of the game and on the 19th minute they had the first chance with a long range effort which was diverted wide of the post by T.Matthews. Twelve minutes later J.Dixon came to the rescue with a finger tip save past the post. I was getting more and more frustrated with the way we weren't playing and on the 43rd minute it was up to A.Evans to save the day with a brave block.
The second half was twelve minutes old when Bala got the goal they deserved as J.Breese jinked through my defence and slotted in under the body of J.Dixon. On the 65th minute we had our first chance of the game as S.Quigley rattled the crossbar from long distance, however his chance nearly cost us a goal as Bala countered and only a brave save from J.Dixon saved us losing another goal. On the stroke of full time we had J.Dixon to thank again as he saved a penalty after A.Evans fouled in the area. Not a great day at the office

TNS 0-1 Bala J.Breese 57

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), A.Evans, T.Matthews, R.Pryce (W.Christopher), R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (N.Craig), G.Osborn (N.Cobain), L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

Booked: R.Pryce, A.Evans, C.Morton

After the game the physio informed me that A.Evans will be out for around 4-5 weeks with a thigh strain. I told the players that weren't injured that they will be in for early morning training tomorrow after I was less than impressed with the performance's in the last few games

September 13th:
Some good injury news sees R.Parry back in full training after three weeks out with a twisted knee
Ā 

September 16th:
Haverfordwest (A) (5/32)
Another poor start saw us a goal down in the 2nd minute as D.James ran through my defence with ease and fired under J.Dixon. However the goal seemed to actually wake my players up and on the 17th minute we levelled the scores C.Morton headed in a great free-kick from A.Kwateng. Soon after though Haverfordwest came close with a powerful strike which had J.Dixon at full stretch to save. On the half hour we had our next chance with C.Morton heading just over the crossbar from an A.Kwateng free-kick. With two minutes remaining in the half we grabbed the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu ran into the area unmarked and slotted in a C.Morton cross. On the half hour it was 3-1 with L.Elford-Alliyu grabbing his second of the game with a thunderous effort from outside the area.
The second half was much the same as we dominated and on the 58th minute we had another chance to score with a curling effort from R.Brobbel which had the keeper at full stretch to save. With fourteen minutes remaining in the game we added another goal with L.Elford-Alliyu completing his hat-trick. On the 81st minute L.Elford-Alliyu added another goal with a slotted effort from close range after he ran onto a S.Quigley pass. On the stroke of full time it was 6-1 with C.Morton completing a great day for himself with a long range effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving.

Haverfordwest 1-6 TNS D.James 2 / C.Morton 17, 90, L.Elford-Alliyu 43, 45, 76, 81

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones, T.Matthews, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, G.Osborn, C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

Booked: T.Matthews, C.Stones, R.Pryce

September 20th:
The draw for the Nathaniel MG Cup Semi Final sees us facing an away tie against Haverfordwest if we can beat Bala in todays match

Bala (A) Nathaniel MG Cup 3rd Rd
Another good performance Ā saw us take the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu ran onto a C.Morton through-ball and fired under the Bala keeper. On the half hour we had another chance with C.Morton rattling the upright from outside the area. However with nine minutes remaining in the half Bala levelled as M.Connolly beat the offside trap with real ease and fired under J.Dixon who was pretty slow too react.
The second half was four minutes old when we retook the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu rose above the defence and headed a N.Cobain cross over the keeper and into the back of the net. We were all over Bala and on the 73rd minute we had another chance to score as W.Fletcher sprinted through the defence and fired towards goal but the Bala keeper managed to block the effort. With eight minutes remaining in the game we made it 3-1 as L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed his second hat-trick in as many game with a powerful low shot

Bala 1-3 TNS M.Connolly 36 / L.Elford-Alliyu 17, 49, 82

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (N.Craig), T.Matthews, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, G.Osborn (N.Cobain), C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher)

September 23rd:
Rhyl (A) (6/32)
Six minutes into the game we took the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu headed in a R.Pryce cross after running into the area unmarked. On the 19th minute we had another chance with a thunderous effort towards goal but the keeper saved well too deny him. It was far too easy and on the 36th minute L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed a second goal with a low shot which gave the keeper no chance of saving. With two minutes remaining in the half C.Morton scored a curling effort into the top corner after beating the defence to a simple ball..
The second half was again all us as we carried on the pressure and on the 67th minute we added another goal as L.Elford-Alliyu completed another hat-trick, his third in as many games. Eight minutes later we added another goal as W.Fletcher ran onto a C.Morton through-ball and fired under the keeper. With eight minutes remaining in the game Rhyl did score, however it was an own goal as J.Jones diverted a W.Fletcher shot past his own keeper.

Rhyl 0-6 TNS L.Elford-Alliyu 6, 36, 67, C.Morton 43, W.Fletcher 75, J.Jones 82 og

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), J.Jones (W.Christopher), T.Matthews, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (N.Craig), G.Osborn (W.Fletcher), C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley
Ā 

September 29th:
Aberystwyth (H) (7/32)
The month ended with another good performance as we controlled the majority of the play and on the 25th minute we took the lead as G.Draper hit a thunderous effort from outside the area which gave the keeper no chance of saving. Eleven minutes later we added another goal as R.Brobbel beat the keeper from twenty yards after spotting him off his line. With five minutes remaining in the half though Aberystwyth pulled a goal back as R.James headed in a simple cross after beating my defence to a high ball.
The second half was much the same as we carried on the pressure with ease and on the 64th minute we made it 3-1 with W.Fletcher doing the honours from six yards after running through the defence onto a C.Morton pass. With eleven minutes remaining in the game we had our final chance as L.Elford-Alliyu slammed the ball against the upright after beating four defenders with some great skill

TNS 3-1 Aberystwyth G.Draper 25, R.Brobbel 36, W.Fletcher 64 / Ā R.James 40

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, N.Cobain (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (S.Quigley), N.Craig, C.Morton, W.Fletcher, G.Draper (L.Elford-Alliyu)

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 3rd (-6pts)
JD Welsh Cup: Not entered yet
Nathaniel MG Cup: Semi Final v Bala
Scottish League Challenge Cup: 4th Round v Peterhead
European Champions Cup: Knocked out 3rd Qualifying Phase v Dinamo
Europa Cup: Knocked out Play-off Round v Ā Girondins de Bordeaux

October 2017:
October 2nd:
The draw for the JD Welsh Cup 3rd Round has taken place and we have been drawn at home against Pen-y-Bont

October 3rd:
The physio has informed me that A.Evans has resumed full training following his recent thigh strain

Airbus UK (A) (8/32)
A brilliant start gave us the lead within two minutes as G.Draper ran through the defence with ease and fired under the onrushing keeper. Soon after we had another chance as W.Fletcher played a one two with C.Morton but his final effort went just wide of the post. We were in control of the game and but it took till deep into first half injury time for us to add another goal as W.Fletcher rose above the defence and headed in a C.Morton cross.
The second half was ten minutes old when the next goal was scored as T.Gray pulled a goal back for Airbus after my defence seemed to fall asleep. Just after the hour mark we came close to grabbing another goal but L.Elford-Alliyu somehow missed from close range after beating the keeper to a loose ball. Airbus weren't getting near the ball and with three minutes remaining in the game we made it three one as W.Fletcher curled the ball in from just outside the area.

Airbus UK 1-3 TNS T.Gray 55 / Ā G.Draper 2, W.Fletcher 45+1, 87

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, N.Cobain (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (S.Quigley), C.Morton, W.Fletcher, G.Draper (L.Elford-Alliyu)

Booked: R.Pryce, C.Stone, W.Christopher, N.Craig

October 7th:
Peterhead (H) Scottish League Challenge Cup 4th Rd
Peterhead controlled the first half and on the 23rd minute J.Dixon was on hand to save the day with a brilliant save from close range. Ten minutes later they had another chance with a powerful effort which had J.Dixon at full stretch to save. On the stroke of half time Peterhead were awarded a penalty after N.Cobain fouled in the area, luckily for him J.Dixon saved the day with a fine penalty.
The second half though was a different story as my half time hair dryer seemed to work and eight minutes into the half S.Quigley rattled in from outside the area. On the hour we had another chance with C.Morton curling a free-kick in towards goal 25 yards after A.Kwateng was brought down. On the 65th minute we finally got the second goal as L.Elford-Alliyu ran through the defence onto a R.Brobbel through-ball and fired under the onrushing keeper. Peterhead weren't getting near the ball and with ten minutes remaining in the game we had our final chance as L.Elford-Alliyu rose above the defence and headed a R.Brobbel cross over the crossbar

TNS 2-0 Peterhead S.Quigley 53, L.Elford-Alliyu 65

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, N.Cobain (T.Matthews), R.Pryce (capt), R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig, C.Morton, W.Fletcher (S.Quigley), G.Draper (L.Elford-Alliyu)

Booked: W.Christopher

October 8th:
The draw for the Scottish League Challenge Cup Ā¼ Final sees us drawn away from home against Ladbrokes League One side Cowdenbeath or Ladbrokes Championship side Dundee
Ā 

October 14th:
Cefn Druids (H) (9/32)
The game started well and on the 13th minute L.Hughes had a chance as he rose above the defence and headed an A.Kwateng cross just wide of the upright. Ten minutes later we had another chance with a rasping effort from C.Morton which saw the Druids keeper at full stretch to save. On the 27th minute we were awarded a penalty after L.Hughes was brought down in the area, L.Elford-Alliyu stepped up and fired the penalty into the top corner. With four minutes remaining in the half Druids had the chance to score with a thunderous effort which had J.Dixon tipping round the post.
The second half was much the same and just before the hour we doubled our lead as L.Elford-Alliyu played a one two with C.Morton and fired under the keeper. We were in control of the game and on the 75th minute we had another chance with R.Brobbel rattling the upright from just outside the area after intercepting a loose ball by the defence. Their was one more chance in the game as Druids made the most of a C.Stone error but J.Dixon saved the day with a fine save

TNS 2-0 Cefn Druids L.Elford-Alliyu 27 pen, 59

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, N.Cobain (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (S.Quigley), C.Morton, L.Hughes (W.Fletcher), L.Elford-Alliyu (capt)

October 17th:
We will be facing Dundee in the Scottish League Challenge Cup Ā¼ Final after they beat Cowdenbeath 3-1Ā 
Ā 

October 21st:
Newtown (A) (10/32)
A terrible start saw us going a goal down within 16 seconds after a poor pass by L.Hughes was intercepted and J.Oswell ran from the halfway line and fired under J.Dixon. Soon after they had another chance with a powerful strike which had J.Dixon scrambling along his line too save. On the 25th minute we finally had our first chance as L.Elford-Alliyu showed why he is our captain with a brilliant piece of skill to run through the defence and dinked the ball past the keeper. A minute into injury time Newtown had the chance to grab another goal with a great piece of teamwork which split the defence apart but the final effort was as poor as our defending.
The second half was eleven minutes old when we took the lead as R.Brobbel curled a free-kick into the top corner after W.Fletcher was brought down on the way too goal. Newtown didn't look like they had come out of the dressing room as we were in complete control and on the 74th minute we had another chance to score with L.Elford-Alliyu beating the offside trap and firing under the body of the keeper. With four minutes remaining in the game we made it three one as W.Fletcher sprinted onto a N.Craig through-ball and rounded the keeper to slot home into an empty net

Newtown 1-3 TNS J.Oswell 16 secs / L.Elford-Alliyu 25, R.Brobbel 56, W.Fletcher 86

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, N.Cobain (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (S.Quigley), N.Craig, C.Morton, L.Hughes (W.Fletcher), L.Elford-Alliyu (capt)

Booked: C.Morton

October 28th:
Prestatyn (A) (11/32)
Another poor start saw us a goal down in the 11th minute as C.Moses slotted home from close range after my defence seemed to fall asleep. Nine minutes later they had another chance with a powerful effort which saw C.Stone blocking off the line. On the 26th minute we came close with our first chance as W.Fletcher beat the defence too a loose ball and fired towards goal but the Prestatyn keeper saved well. With eight minutes remaining in the half we had opened our account as S.Quigley barged past the defence and dinked the ball over the keeper.
The second half was a lot better for us as we actually started too play and on the 53rd minute W.Fletcher made it two one with a low shot from just inside the area after a well worked team move. Twelve minutes later we had another chance as G.Draper threaded the ball to the feet of L.Elford-Alliyu who lashed the ball wide of the post when it was easier too score. On the 78th minute we killed the game off as A.Kwateng hit a long range effort from 30 yards too give the Prestatyn keeper no chance of saving

Prestatyn 1-3 TNS C.Moses 11 / S.Quigley 37, W.Fletcher 53, A.Kwateng 78

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, T.Poole (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (G.Draper), C.Morton, S.Quigley (L.Elford-Alliyu), W.Fletcher

Booked: T.Poole, C.Morton, C.Stone, W.Fletcher
Ā 

October 31st:
Connah's Quay (H) (12/32)
Five minutes into the game we took the lead as N.Craig rose above the Connah's defence and headed in a C.Morton corner after W.Fletcher's initial effort was well saved. On the 23rd minute we had another chance with a powerful effort which saw W.Fletcher's shot going just over the crossbar. Just after the half hour we came close too grabbing the next goal with a low shot from A.Kwateng which saw the Connah's keeper at full stretch too save.
The second half was twelve minutes old when we had our next effort as L.Elford-Alliyu had the chance from close range but the keeper was on hand to block the effort. We were all over the away side but our pressure didn't see anymore goals and we were punished as L.Short tapped in from close range after a poor pass by T.Matthews was intercepted.

TNS 1-1 Connah's Quay N.Craig 5 / L.Short 83

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, T.Poole (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig, C.Morton, S.Quigley (L.Elford-Alliyu), W.Fletcher (G.Draper)

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 1st - (+1pt)
JD Welsh Cup: 3rd Rd v Pen-y-Bont
Nathaniel MG Cup: Semi Final v Bala
Scottish League Challenge Cup: Ā¼ Final v Dundee

November 2017:
November 1st:
The start of the month saw me awarded the Manager of the Month award for October

November 4th:
Pen-y-Bont (H) JD Welsh Cup 3rd Rd
A poor start saw us a goal down on the 11th minute as C.Piction ran into the area unmarked and slotted in under J.Dixon. Soon after they had another chance with a powerful strike which had the keeper at full stretch to save. We were playing well at all and on the 37th minute J.Dixon was on hand again to save the day with a brave save.
The second half was much the same however just before the hour mark we levelled the scores as N.Craig curled in a shot from outside the area. On the 63rd minute though Pen-y-Bont retook the lead as W.Abbotts rose above the defence and headed a cross over J.Dixon. Twelve minutes later W.Christopher saved our bacon as he slid in brilliantly to deny Pen-y-Bont another goal. We weren't getting near the ball and just before the final whistle they had another chance as they beat T.Matthews to a loose ball but luckily for us the strikers finish was as poor as our defending

TNS 1-2 Pen-y-Bont N.Craig 59 / C.Piction 11, W.Abbotts 63

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, T.Poole (T.Matthews), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (G.Draper), N.Craig, C.Morton, S.Quigley, W.Fletcher (L.Elford-Alliyu)

November 7th:
Carmarthen (H) (13/32)
Another poor start saw us a goal down on the 13th minute as A.Evans showed my defence a clean pair of heels and Ā fired under the J.Dixon who was slow to react. However eleven minutes later we were level as S.Quigley rose over the defence and headed a R.Brobbel cross past the keeper. The goal seemed to lift my players and just before the break we came close to making it 2-1 as W.Fletcher rattled in from close range but it was ruled out for offside.
The second half saw us upping the gears more and it didn't take long for us to have the next chance as L.Elford-Alliyu played a one two with C.Morton and fired towards goal but the keeper saved well to deny him. On the 67th minute the away side had the referee to thank as he ruled out another goal from S.Quigley after he was adjudged to have fouled a defender on the way too goal. With four minutes remaining in the game we finally took the lead as A.Kwateng hit a powerful effort from 30 yards after running onto a R.Brobbel pass.

TNS 2-1 Carmarthen S.Quigley 24, A.Kwateng 86 / A.Evans 13

J.Dixon, C.Stone (Capt), W.Christopher, T.Poole, R.Pryce (T.Matthews), R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (J.Jones), C.Morton, S.Quigley, W.Fletcher (L.Elford-Alliyu)
Ā 

November 11th:
Dundee (A) Scottish League Challenge Cup Ā¼ Final
Two minutes into the game we were a goal down as Dundee's D.Williams ran into the area unmarked and headed in from close range. On the 12th minute they had another chance with a powerful strike which saw my keeper at full stretch to save. Eight minutes later Dundee came close again with a low shot which beat J.Dixon but not the upright. On the 31st minute Dundee added another goal as R.Loy sprinted through my defence with ease and slotted in under J.Dixon who was slow to react.Ā 
The second half was ten minutes old when Dundee added a third goal as F.El Bakhteoul jinked through the defence and fired past the outstretched arms of J.Dixon. The third goal seemed to give my players a kick up the ass they needed and on the 73rd minute we pulled a goal back as L.Elford-Alliyu curled in from outside the area after some woeful defending. With four minutes remaining in the game we grabbed another goal as L.Elford-Alliyu headed in his second of the match from a G.Osborn cross. On the 89th minute we we pulled level as a hopeful punt upfield by A.Evans was volleyed into the top corner by S.Quigley to send the game into extra time.
Three minutes into extra time Ā Dundee retook the lead as T.Hateley beat my defence to a loose ball and fired under Ā J.Dixon. A minute before half time in extra time we levelled again as L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed his hat-trick with a fine strike which beat the Dundee keeper with ease. However their was one final goal in the game as F.El Bakhteoul hit a low shot in from twenty yards to send us out of the Scottish League Challenge Cup

Dundee 5-4 TNS D.Williams 2, R.Loy 31, F.El Bakhteoul 55, 116, T.Hateley 93 / L.Elford-Alliyu 73, 86, 104, S.Quigley 89

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher (T.Poole), A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (G.Osborn), C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher (S.Quigley)
Ā 

November 15th:
Haverfordwest (A) Nathaniel MG Cup Semi Final
Finally we began a game well and on the 12th minute we went into the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu ran through the defence with ease and fired under the Haverfordwest keeper. It wasn't long till we had another chance as the same player played a one two with N.Craig and fired towards the goal but the keeper saved well. On the 34th minute er added our second goal as W.Fletcher rose above the the defence and headed in from a N.Craig cross.
The second half had barely started as we added a further goal with L.Elford-Alliyu slotting in his second goal of the game. We were all over the away side and on the 66th minute W.Fletcher tapped in his second of the game after beating the keeper to a loose ball. Haverfordwest weren't getting close to the ball and with three minutes remaining in the game W.Fletcher completed his hat-trick after running onto a R.Brobbel through-ball and firing under the keeper

Haverfordwest 0-5 TNS L.Elford-Alliyu 12, 46, W.Fletcher 34, 66, 87

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig, C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher

We will be facing Connah's Quay in the Nathaniel MG Cup Final on January 21st 2018
Ā 

November 18th:
Bala (A) (14/32)
Two minutes into the game we were a goal down as M.Connolly beat A.Evans to a loose ball and fired under J.Dixon. On the 6th minute it was two nil as J.Breese showed my defence how too play football and wasted no time in dinking the ball over J.Dixon. It was just far too easy for Bala and on the 35th minute they grabbed another goal with a thunderous effort from J.Breese. On the stroke of half time Bala came close to grabbing another goal but luckily for us the referee ruled out their chance for offside.
The second half was much the same and on the 58th minute Bala grabbed another goal with C.Lemonheigh-Evans firing in from close range after some woeful defending. Two minutes later they grabbed a fifth goal with J.Breese completing his hat-trick after my pathetic excuse of a defence fell asleep and they fired under the keeper. We just weren't getting near the ball and on the 83rd minute the referee ruled out another goal for offside when it was clearly on. Six minutes later though we pulled a goal back as W.Fletcher did the honours from close range but it was more than we deserved

Bala 5-1 TNS M.Connolly 2, J.Breese 6, 35, 60, C.Lemonheigh-Evans 58 / W.Fletcher 89

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, A.Evans, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, N.Craig (G.Osborn), C.Morton (S.Quigley), L.Elford-Alliyu (G.Draper), W.Fletcher

November 19th:
I received a surprise call from the Canadian FA asking whether or not I'd be interested in taking over the National job with a wage of Ā£9,250 per week. I have decided to reject the offer at the moment as I still feel like I can help this club progress further on the European stage

November 25th:
Haverfordwest (H) (15/32)
Two minutes into the game we were a goal down as K.Smith made a mockery of my defence and slotted in past J.Dixon. Soon after they had another chance with a curling effort which had J.Dixon at full stretch to save him. On the 18th minute though we managed to level the scores as S.Quigley ran onto a N.Craig through-ball and fired in under the Haverfordwest keeper. The goal seemed to give my players a kick up the arse and on the 43rd minute we took the lead as S.Quigley grabbed his second of the game with a low shot which rattled in off the upright.
The second half was all us as my player reacted to my full blown hair dryer treatment. Just before the hour mark we had our next chance with S.Quigley coming close to grabbing his hat-trick as his effort was tipped round the post. Soon after we had another chance with a low shot from W.Fletcher which went just wide of the post. On the 74th minute we added a third goal as N.Craig hit a thunderous effort from thirty yards after running in from the wing and unleashing the effort.

TNS 3-1 Haverfordwest S.Quigley 18, 43, N.Craig 74 / K.Smith 2

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), W.Christopher, A.Evans, R.Pryce (J.Jones), R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng (G.Draper), N.Craig, C.Morton, L.Elford-Alliyu (W.Fletcher), S.Quigley[/b]

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 2nd (-3pts)
JD Welsh Cup: Knocked out in 3rd Rd v Pen-y-Bont
Nathaniel MG Cup: Final v Connah's Quay
Scottish League Challenge Cup: Knocked out in Ā¼ Final v Dundee

December 2017:
December 1st:
Rhyl (H) (16/32)
Eight minutes into the game we had the first chance as L.Elford-Alliyu thought he beat the offside trap to score but the assistant referee raised his flag late to deny him the goal. Soon after we had another chance with a long range effort from A.Kwateng but his shot went just over the crossbar. On the 26th minute we finally broke the deadlock as A.Evans headed a R.Parry corner into the back of the net after W.Fletcher's initial effort was well saved. Twelve minutes later we came close to another goal with a thunderous effort from R.Brobbel but the crossbar saved the day.
The second half was much the same as we continued the pressure and on the 64th minute we made it two nil with R.Parry rattling in a free-kick off the upright after S.Quigley was fouled. Ten minutes after the goal R.Brobbel came close to making it three with a low effort which was tipped round the post from the keeper. Rhyl weren't getting close to the ball and with two minutes remaining in the game we had our final effort of the game as Ā L.Elford-Alliyu ran through the defence with ease and fired under the keeper but the ball bobbled just wide of the post.

TNS 2-0 Rhyl A.Evans 26, R.Parry 64

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, A.Evans, R.Pryce (W.Christopher), R.Brobbel, A.Kwateng, C.Morton (N.Cobain), R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher (S.Quigley)
Ā 

December 8th:
Aberystwyth (A) (17/32)
The game didn't get off to the best of starts and on the 14th minute we went a goal down as A.Darlington showed my defence a clean pair of heels and fired under the onrushing J.Dixon. Twelve minutes later they had another chance as my defence seemed to fall asleep but J.Dixon saved the again with a brave save. On the 37th minute we had our first chance of the game as R.Pryce curled the ball into the area but W.Fletcher's header went just wide of the upright.
The second half didn't start well for us as three minutes in we came close to losing another goal with a well worked team move which ripped my defence apart but J.Dixon saved the day with a brilliant save. On the 73rd minute we had our next chance with S.Quigley hitting the ball straight at the keeper when it was easier to score. With two minutes remaining in the game Aberystwyth doubled their lead with a well struck shot from A.Darlington to give the home side all three points

Aberystwyth 2-0 TNS A.Darlington 14, 88

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt) (W.Christopher), T.Matthews, A.Evans, R.Pryce (N.Cobain), R.Brobbel, C.Morton, A.Kwateng, R.Parry, L.Elford-Alliyu, W.Fletcher (S.Quigley)

December 11th:
Injury news sees R.Brobbel out for a few days after suffering from blisters

December 19th:
Rumours have been coming out in the press regarding the Chairman Mike Harris. It's rumoured that he is looking to sell the club. As of yet he hasn't spoke to me so I'm not sure where I stand regarding my job if a takeover does happen.
Other news sees L.Elford-Alliyu out for around a week with concussion and N.Craig out for around a month with back strainĀ 

December 22nd:
Airbus UK (H) (18/32)
Eight minutes into the game we took the lead as A.Kwateng curled a brilliant shot towards into the top corner to give the keeper little chance of saving. On the 18th minute we made it two nil as W.Fletcher played a one two with G.Draper to fire in under the keeper. Twelve minutes later Airbus had the chance to pull a goal back as they broke down my defence with ease and fired under J.Dixon but the strikers effort went just wide of the post. On the stroke of half time we came close to making it three nil with C.Morton curling an effort towards goal but it went just over the crossbar.
The second half was alittle tighter with little in the way of action with the majority of the play happening in the middle third of the pitch. However on the 78th minute we grabbed the final goal of the game as W.Fletcher ran into Ā the area unmarked and slotted in a C.Morton cross to give us all three points

TNS 3-0 Airbus UK A.Kwateng 8, W.Fletcher 18, 78

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, A.Evans, R.Pryce (W.Christopher), R.Brobbel, C.Morton, A.Kwateng, R.Parry (G.Osborn), G.Draper (S.Quigley), W.Fletcher

Booked: C.Morton, R.Parry

After the game I was informed that R.Parry will be out for around 2-3 days after bruising his thigh during the gameĀ 

December 26th:
Bangor City (H) (19/32)
Bangor had the first chance of the game with Ā long range effort in the 5th minute but luckily for us J.Dixon saved the day with a rasping effort. Six minutes later they had another chance with a curling effort which was diverted wide by T.Matthews. On the 24th minute the first goal was scored as R.Parry fired in from close range with our first effort of the game. With three minutes remaining in the half Bangor had another chance as a slip by A.Evans was intercepted but J.Dixon managed to block the effort bravely.
The second half was alittle better for us as we started to play alittle better and on the 58th minute we had our next chance with a low effort from W.Fletcher which saw the Bangor keeper scrambling across the line to save. Thirteen minutes later we had our next chance as G.Osborn crossed the ball into the area but W.Fletcher headed just over the crossbar. With three minutes remaining in the game we got the killer goal as S.Quigley slotted in from close range after a mix up in the Bangor defence saw him free

TNS 2-0 Bangor City R.Parry 24, S.Quigley 87

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, A.Evans, R.Pryce (W.Christopher), R.Brobbel, C.Morton, A.Kwateng, R.Parry (G.Osborn), G.Draper (S.Quigley), W.Fletcher

Booked: A.Evans

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 2nd (-4pts)
Nathaniel MG Cup: Final v Connah's Quay
Ā 

January 2018:
January 1st:
Bangor City (A) (20/32)
Three minutes into the game Bangor City scored as C.Roberts diverted into his own net to give us the lead via a comical own goal. Soon after we had our next chance to score as S.Quigley beat the defence but his final effort went wide of the post. On the 26th minute W.Fletcher had the chance to add a second goal with a thunderous effort from outside the area but the Bangor keeper tipped it just over the crossbar. Six minutes later we finally got our second goal as W.Fletcher beat the offside trap and rounded the keeper to slot home into the empty net. With nine minutes remaining in the half we made it three nil as R.Parry hit the ball with power into the top corner of the net from just inside the area.
The second half was two minutes old when we added another goal with L.Elford-Alliyu rising above the defence and heading a R.Parry cross past the Bangor keeper. On the hour mark Bangor pulled a goal back with a low shot from D.Taylor which beat J.Dixon to his left post. Nine minutes later we grabbed the final goal of the game as C.Morton jinked through the defence with ease and slotted in under the onrushing keeper. Bangor were never in the game

Bangor City 1-5 TNS D.Taylor 60 / C.Roberts 3 og, W.Fletcher 32, R.Parry 36, L.Elford-Alliyu 47, C.Morton 69

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, A.Evans (W.Christopher), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton, A.Kwateng, R.Parry (N.Cobain), S.Quigley (L.Elford-Alliyu), W.Fletcher

Booked: A.Kwateng

January 4th:
Injury news sees A.Evans out of action for 2-3 weeks after twisting his ankle in training
Ā 

January 6th:
Cefn Druids (A) (21/32)
We controlled the first half with ease and on the 8th minute we had the chance to take the lead as S.Quigley hit the post from the penalty spot after R.Parry was brought down in the area. Ten minutes later it was the turn of A.Kwateng who missed the chance to score as he was one on one with the keeper and fired well wide of the post. On the 21st minute we finally took the lead as W.Fletcher headed in from close range after R.Brobbel crossed into the area. Six minutes later we made it two nil as S.Quigley ran onto an A.Kwateng through-ball and rounded the keeper to slot into the empty net. We were making it look easy and on the 36th minute C.Morton grabbed our third goal with a rasping effort from outside the area.
The second half was alittle different as we seemed to relax our play far too much, luckily for us Druids weren't up to much and they failed to get close to scoring. The only real thing of note was on the 78th minute when I was forced to make a change with N.Cobain coming on for the injured substitute G.Osborn

Cefn Druids 0-3 TNS W.Fletcher 21, S.Quigley 27, C.Morton 36

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, W.Christopher, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel (G.Osborn inj 78-N.Cobain), C.Morton, A.Kwateng, R.Parry, S.Quigley (L.Elford-Alliyu), W.Fletcher

January 9th:
Some good injury news sees N.Craig back in full training following three weeks out with a back strainĀ 

January 11th:Ā 
More injury news sees N.Craig out of action for around 2-3 weeks after damaging his neck in training

January 12th:
More takeover rumours have arisen with a local investor Matthew Jones having put a bid in for the club. This however means a transfer embargo has been placed on the club till talks have been sorted out
Ā 

January 13th:
Newtown (H) (22/32)
We started well and on the 7th minute W.Fletcher came close with a long range effort from A.Kwateng which saw the Newtown keeper at full stretch too save. Twelve minutes later we had another chance with R.Brobbel stinging the fingers of the keeper from 25 yards. On the 34th minute we came close again with S.Quigley running onto a R.Parry through-ball but his final shot was pretty dire and went well wide of the post. With seven minutes remaining in the half the first goal was scored as J.Oswell hit a powerful effort past J.Dixon to give Newtown the lead with their first effort of the game.
The second half saw us controlling the game and on the 54th minute we had the ball in the back of the net but L.Elford-Alliyu was ruled to have been offside. Eleven minutes later we came close to levelling the game with G.Osborn crossing into the area but S.Quigley headed straight into the keeper arms when it was easier to score. We were all over the Newtown side and on the 79th minute we had another chance but R.Parry fired well wide of the post when it was easier to score. After the game I was far from happy with our lack of finishing

TNS 0-1 Newtown J.Oswell 38

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, W.Christopher, R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton (T.Poole), A.Kwateng (G.Osborn), R.Parry, S.Quigley, W.Fletcher (L.Elford-Alliyu)

January 16th:
The takeover talks have collapsed with Matthew Jones after his bid was rejected by the current board meaning the transfer embargo has been lifted

January 18th:
Injury news sees A.Evans back in full training after his recent injury
Ā 

January 21st:
Connah's Quay (The Queensway International Stadium, Wrexham) Nathaniel MG Cup Final
Ten minutes into the game we had our first chance with a long range effort from R.Brobbel which had J.Denby at full stretch to save. On the 19th minute though Connah's Quay came close as J.Owen curled the ball into the area but N.Rushton headed just wide of the post. Eleven minutes late it was my side that had the next chance as R.Pryce threaded the ball between the defence but L.Elford-Alliyu slotted the ball under the keeper but it bobbled past the upright. With three minutes remaining in the half we finally took the lead as S.Quigley headed in an A.Kwateng cross over the head of J.Denby and into the back of the net.

Half Time Score 1-0

The second half was twelve minutes old when we came close to losing the lead as N.Grey hit a thunderous effort towards goal but T.Matthews managed to get his body in the way. On the hour Connah's Quay had another chance as N.Rushton leaped above my defence with ease and headed a M.Williams cross over the crossbar. On the 77th minute we finally had our first chance of the half as W.Fletcher ran into the area unmarked but his final effort was pretty dire and went miles wide of the post. With two minutes remaining in the game we had the final chance of the game as A.Kwateng's free-kick was brilliantly tipped round the post by J.Denby

TNS 1-0 Connah's Quay S.Quigley 42

TNS: J.Dixon, C.Stone (Capt), T.Matthews, W.Christopher (T.Poole), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton (A.Evans), A.Kwateng, R.Parry, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher), L.Elford-Alliyu

Connah's Quay: J.Denby, C.Morris, I.Evans, G.Horan (J.Sherman), M.Williams, K.Holsgrave (capt), M.Owen (T.Field), J.Owen, L.Short (N.Grey), L.Davies, N.Rushton

Booked: M.Owen, J.Owen, M.Williams (Connah's Quay)

Attendance: 404

The win means my side have now lifted the Nathaniel MG Cup for the 4th year in a row

January 23rd:
Injury news sees N.Craig back in full training after his recent neck injury
Ā 

January 27th:
Newtown (H) (23/32)
Ten minutes into the game we had our first chance as L.Elford-Alliyu ran through the defence with ease and fired towards goal but the Newtown keeper saved well. On the 21st minute we had another chance to score with a long range effort from R.Parry which saw the Newtown keeper scrambling back to tip the ball over the crossbar. Nine minutes later we took the lead as R.Brobbel unleashed a thunderous effort into the top corner from outside the area. On the stroke of half time we had another chance with a low effort from L.Elford-Alliyu which clipped the upright.
The second half was a joy to behold as my players upped the gears and on the 54th minute we added a second goal with S.Quigley curling in from close range after beating the defence to a loose ball. Five minutes later it was three nil with L.Elford-Alliyu beating the offside trap after running onto a C.Morton through-ball and dinked the ball over the keeper. We were in complete control and with ten minutes remaining in the game L.Elford-Alliyu grabbed another goal with a well struck effort from inside the area. Their was one more goal in the game as on the 88th minute W.Fletcher rose above the defence and headed in a R.Brobbel cross to give us a good five nil victory

TNS 5-0 Newtown R.Brobbel 30, S.Quigley 54, L.Elford-Alliyu 59,80, W.Fletcher 88

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, W.Christopher (A.Evans), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton, A.Kwateng (G.Draper), R.Parry, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher), L.Elford-Alliyu

Ā 

January 30th:
Airbus UK (A) (24/32)
The game started slowly for us as we seemed to struggle to get going and on the 16th minute Airbus came close to taking the lead with a thunderous effort from outside the area but J.Dixon saved well. Twelve minutes later they had another chance with a low shot which saw W.Christopher sliding in too clear the ball. With three minutes remaining in the half Airbus were reduced to ten men after D.Pipe was given his second yellow of the game followed by the red.
The second half was three minutes old when we took the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu ran through the defence with ease and fired under the keeper, not bad for our first real effort of the game. We started to up the gears and on the 65th minute we added our second goal as A.Evans rose above the defence and headed in an A.Kwateng cross. Fifteen minutes later we came close to adding another goal with G.Draper rattling the crossbar from just outside the area. Airbus managed one more chance on the game as on the 89th minute they beat the offside trap but Ā J.Dixon saved well

Airbus UK 0-2 TNS L.Elford-Alliyu 48, A.Evans 65 Ā 

J.Dixon, C.Stone (capt), T.Matthews, W.Christopher (A.Evans), R.Pryce, R.Brobbel, C.Morton (W.Fletcher), A.Kwateng, R.Parry, S.Quigley (G.Draper), L.Elford-Alliyu

End of Month Review:
Dafabet Welsh Premier League: 1st (+3pts)
Nathaniel MG Cup: Winners 1-0 v Connah's Quay
Ā 

February 2018:
February 1st:
The end of month awards have been handed out and I have been awarded the Manager of the Month award for January

February 2nd:
I have made a new signing for the club as I brought in attacking midfielder Idris Zmimer from Bournemouth for a fee of Ā£130,000. He is 19yr old and from Belgium. I have also brought in 24yr old English defensive midfielder Craig Rodden from Maidstone for Ā£63,000.
My next signing sees 27yr old Australian winger Robert Stambolziev from Kidderminster for Ā£58,000. This signing was quickly followed by the signing of 17yr old Justin Hawley on a free transfer from Manchester United.
The final transfer of deadline day sees me signing Joseph N'Guessan Ā from Braintree for Ā£64,000. He is a 22yr old attacking midfielder
Injury news sees N.Craig out for around 8-11 days after straining his wrist in the gym

February 3rd:
Aberystwyth (A) (25/32)
The game didn't get off to the best of starts and on the 16th minute W.Bell headed in from close range for Aberystwyth. Soon after they had another chance with a low shot from the edge of the area which beat J.Dixon but not the upright. Just after the half hour we had the referee to thank as he ruled a goal out for a foul on A.Evans. We were being battered but luckily for us the Aberystwyth attack couldn't hit a barn door from six yards.
The second half wasn't much better as Aberystwyth continued to pile forward and on the 65th minute they had another chance with a powerful strike which J.Dixon saved well, he immediately sent it upfield and L.Elford-Alliyu volleyed in past the outstretched arm of the keeper. With ten minutes remaining in the game Aberystwyth came close to grabbing the winner with a curling effort from the edge of the area but J.Dixon saved well to give us very undeserved point

Aberystwyth 1-1 TNS W.Bell 16 / L.Elford-Alliyu 66

J.Dixon, J.Hawley, A.Evans, T.Matthews (W.Christopher), R.Pryce (capt), J.N'Guessan (C.Morton), I.Zmimer, C.Roddan (R.Brobbel), R.Stambolsiev, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley

Booked: A.Evans

Injury news sees T.Matthews out for around 2-3 days after bruising his ribs during the matchĀ 
Ā 

February 10th:
Bangor City (H) (26/32)
Another poor start saw us struggling to get going and on the 17th minute Bangor came close with a rasping effort from outside the area which J.Dixon managed to save well. Ten minutes later they had another chance with a thunderous effort which had J.Dixon at full stretch to save. However on the 31st minute we managed to grab the lead as L.Elford-Alliyu ran onto a J.N'Guessan through-ball and fired under the keeper. We couldn't keep the lead though as with a minute remaining in the half J.Reed headed in from close range to silence the home crowd.
The second half was much the same with little in the way of action and with two minutes remaining in the half we had the only chance of the half with a long range effort from W.Fletcher which saw the Bangor keeper scrambling along the line to save

TNS 1-1 Bangor City L.Elford-Alliyu 31 / J.Reed 44

J.Dixon, J.Hawley, A.Evans (W.Christopher), T.Matthews, R.Pryce (capt), J.N'Guessan, I.Zmimer, C.Roddan (R.Brobbel), R.Stambolsiev, L.Elford-Alliyu, S.Quigley (W.Fletcher)
Ā 

Archived