Player Personality (problems?)

In previous versions of the game, I have often seen Model Professional personality players come through the youth academy - particularly as I make sure to keep a highly professional HOYD. In this version of the game, I have not seen any - which led me to investigate a bit further, including using a scouting tool to look at the hidden attribute Professionalism. 

As it turns out, there a number of players in the game that have what I thought should constitute Model Pro personality (Pro 20, Temp 10-20), but that do not have Model Pro personality. From what I can see, these players are all below 23, though I don't have scouting knowledge of all of them in game. 

Separately, I have players in my squad that have Determined personality, despite having a Determination attribute of 20 (should be Driven, Amb is also between 10-20), as well as Driven personality that does NOT have Determination attribute of 20... 

At first I thought these may be conscious changes to the game, and that the Ultimate Personalty/Media Handling Guide therefore no longer accurate, but I have seen references to the Driven/Determination issue referred to as a bug - however there was no answer/reply to those suggestions. 

Have others experienced the same or similar changes? Or is this a known bug? 

6 hours ago, Akkarin said:

In previous versions of the game, I have often seen Model Professional personality players come through the youth academy - particularly as I make sure to keep a highly professional HOYD. In this version of the game, I have not seen any - which led me to investigate a bit further, including using a scouting tool to look at the hidden attribute Professionalism. 

As it turns out, there a number of players in the game that have what I thought should constitute Model Pro personality (Pro 20, Temp 10-20), but that do not have Model Pro personality. From what I can see, these players are all below 23, though I don't have scouting knowledge of all of them in game. 

Separately, I have players in my squad that have Determined personality, despite having a Determination attribute of 20 (should be Driven, Amb is also between 10-20), as well as Driven personality that does NOT have Determination attribute of 20... 

At first I thought these may be conscious changes to the game, and that the Ultimate Personalty/Media Handling Guide therefore no longer accurate, but I have seen references to the Driven/Determination issue referred to as a bug - however there was no answer/reply to those suggestions. 

There were some small changes to the personality system in one of the patches which is probably what you are seeing- the Driven one being one of them that I know of for certain. It is possible model professional was also slightly modified.

1 minute ago, Akkarin said:

Ok thanks, so Driven can now happen without having Determination 20? Do we know what is the new configuration of attributes needed?

I believe it is the same except the determination threshold was dropped to 17 or 18 (can't recall offhand which).

17 minutes ago, Dr. Hook said:

I believe it is the same except the determination threshold was dropped to 17 or 18 (can't recall offhand which).

Must be something more, as I have a player in the squad with 20 Det, Amb 10 that has personality Determined. But I can try to work that out. 

On 11/03/2017 at 09:45, Akkarin said:

On 11/03/2017 at 09:45, Akkarin said:

Just to jump in on this, I have a model citizen that is now 19 (real player too) he has been tutored from professional to model citizen in 6 months

6 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Just to jump in on this, I have a model citizen that is now 19 (real player too) he has been tutored from professional to model citizen in 6 months

Wow, that's incredible. Never heard of such a thing - was he tutored by a Model Citizen? 

And just to check - which version of the game are you on?

Model Citizen mechanics could be different from Model Pro I guess, but I wouldnt have thought so

15 minutes ago, Akkarin said:

Wow, that's incredible. Never heard of such a thing - was he tutored by a Model Citizen? 

And just to check - which version of the game are you on?

Model Citizen mechanics could be different from Model Pro I guess, but I wouldnt have thought so

Yes he (Markus Schubert) was tutored by Romuald Peiser who is a model citizen , who I purchased for 70k in the first January window. He's a goalkeeper. 

On the latest version.

Kept Peiser on as under 18 coach/player in the hopes he can tutor someone else and eventually become by head of youth development 

Archived