[FM17] Journey around the world.

rimisark

“Never stop looking for what's not there.”

Meet the Monte Wildhorn, Tahitian with American citizenship.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox.png

While I was visiting my  grandmother in Tahiti, accidentally I met my former classmate Fabien Jacquemet, who was owner of AS Tefana. He needed a trainer and I had interest in this profession. I played in college. The truth was that soon carried shoes of others. But I understood the game and I think I can be a very good trainer. Let's begin.

We land. It not bad, not bad.

7246519-11129068.jpg7132914-Boarding_at_Faaa_Airport_in_Tahiti_Tahiti.jpg

The first task. Let's see the beach.

intercontinental_resort_tahiti_l.jpg

This is my back yard. Mr Fabien is very generous.

piscinas-de-arena-natursand-30.jpg

And this is my girlfriend. And no, she dont have Instagram account.

piscina-artificial-de.jpg

Lets do some work.

Lol. That's lot of leagues :D

Game_ _new__ Game Add_Remove Leagues-2.pngGame_ _new__ Game Add_Remove Leagues.png

Started from Tahiti. Lets see where will take us the wind.

AS_Tefana.svg.png

Stade Louis Ganivet is a multi-use stadium in Faaa, Tahiti, in French Polynesia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and hosts the home matches of AS Tefana of the Tahiti Division Fédérale. The stadium holds 5,000 spectators.

e65d28e0bcb351199eb9d2b26f7d4ef8.jpg

We have perfect pitch, guys. Here we will make wonders.

I have good news. Started the game in December 2015, but first matches will be September 2016. More time for sun and cocktails. Dream job.

Association Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures.png

Ops, we have something. We are actual champion of Tahiti and will be participate in Oceania Champions league in March.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-2.png

However, took my boys from beach and started training.

Oceania Champions League_ Overview Stages.png

We are very, very good here. No problem with this amateurs...

Canterbury tales? New Zealand who? Trash them. Why they have 3 participants? UEFA mafia? May be after 2-3 seasons they  will have 5...

Oceania Champions League_ Overview Stages-2.png

We are in the final, it is too soon. In Tahiti this is like national feast, but Im stone cold. Auckland City. Estimated value 5mln euro. 4th time in a row winner. Two legs...

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-6.pngMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-5.png

Well, that escalates quickly. I'm Mourinho from Tahiti.

Big money comes. We are rich.

jhbF1KU3zWKlO.gifMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-7.png

Some kind of season review. And oooops Houston ,we have a problem. Some kind of bug here. We dont played any domestical match, but finish 7th. All teams with 0 points. Hope, that will not ruin next season participate in OFC.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-8.png

Lets introduce our magical trio - Tahitian Messi, Suarez and Neymar. With some difference. My boys are brothers - Lorenzo, Alvin and Jonathan. We have superstars here. Pace, finishing, rock defense. I think if they have other 7-8 brothers , Tahiti will win World Cup. If I'm on charge of course.

Jonathan Tehau_ Overview Attributes.pngAlvin Tehau_ Overview Attributes.pngLorenzo Tehau_ Overview Attributes.png

And all of them want to leave, because we are not in OFC. I talked this with them and promise we will qualify this season (how we will do this, I dont know :D ). For now, they stay.

Some kind of start to a career! Not many managers can claim to have won a continental trophy in their first set of matches. Good luck with the Club World Cup, and you'll surely raid Tahiti with the Tehaus on board.

8 minutes ago, oriole01 said:

Some kind of start to a career! Not many managers can claim to have won a continental trophy in their first set of matches. Good luck with the Club World Cup, and you'll surely raid Tahiti with the Tehaus on board.

You are welcome, guys. Is this mean that I will play vs Real Madrid, hollyyy. We will need  help from Tahitian shamans Screen shot 2011-04-29 at 21.23.41.png .

Look at this celebrate. This is passion.

AS_Tefana.svg.png

Mid-season review AS Tefana 2016-2017

First games was for Tahitian Champions Cup (like European supercups). We met our most tough opposition in Tahiti - AS Dragon. This is their key player and I will try sign him on free, when his contract expired. Easy 3:0 for us.Steevy Chong_ Overview Attributes.png

Association Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures-6.png

After this and big success at winning OFC title, I expected one horse domestic championship. First game...again vs AS Dragon. We will play every week with them, may be. Rested Tehaus brothers after easy win and...we lost 0:1.  This was the end for our "Invisible" dreams.

Association Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures-3.png

This is league standing after 9 rounds. Will play three times each other, after that top four teams qualify for Semi final. 4 points for win, 2 for draw, and 1 for defeat. Same points system in French lower levels. Little strange.

Tahitian First Division_ Overview Stages.png

In Tahitian cup will face AS Central Sport on Semi final. A twenty time's champion of Tahiti. Sleeping giant. Interesting fact, that on Quarter final vs AS Dragon, teams was without their best players(main was 25 players :D), they was on international duty with Tahitian national team. Spectacular battle after extra time.

.Association Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures-2.png

Someone says Club World Championship. Ok, we are there.  Will face in Playoff FC Hiroshima. Japan's championship is active, but players are not real. I was surprised, they are low quality regens. Tahiti is proud with us. We write history. Next opposition is Guangzhou. Jackson Martinez vs Tehau? This is a real challenge. 

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-12.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures-4.png

Finances. This shot is after the game vs Hiroshima. We received 357k euro from Gate Receipts this month, but no news in inbox or team record, just in finances income. I realize that and I guess this is from this game. Host are Japan, may be we take some part of the gate receipts from this game.

Association Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Finances Summary-2.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Finances Income.png

We are in the paradise. We are living in Tahitian fairy tail. 4 shots, 4 clear cut chances, 3 goals and clean sheet. Jackson Martinеz, Alan, Paulinho, Ricardo Goulart didnt belive what happened. Вe are the new conquerors of the world. From Tahiti... We arrived on a raft, departing with а yacht.

Guangzhou v AS Tefana_ Pitch Full.jpgGuangzhou v AS Tefana_ Pitch Full-2.jpgGuangzhou v AS Tefana_ Pitch Full-3.jpgGuangzhou v AS Tefana_ Pitch Full-4.jpg

This time, we got that we deserved. Very, very big quality difference. They stopped play after 60th min and this saved the result. We have one clear cut chance, Lorenzo Tehau had chance to score one on one vs Keylor Navas, after big mistake from Carvajal, but shoot in the middle and Navas saved.

AS Tefana v R. Madrid_ Overview Overview.png

For 3rd place, we faced Atletico Nacional from Colombia.

We hit the crossbar at 1st minute, and had clear cut chance immediately after their goal, but they just outclassed us. We finished at 4th place.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-16.png 

We made 3.7mln. So much money, will invest them properly...

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-15.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Finances Income-2.png

For example, try signing Cristiano Ronaldo, this is my men after he scored hat trick against us. Nah, without positive result. Mr Fabien said, this is an unrealstic target. Nice try.

Untitled.jpg

End of season review 2016-2017

AS_Tefana.svg.png

We win almost everything(except Club World Championship, of course). Quadruple, in our first full season.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-20.pngMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-21.png

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-23.pngfix1.jpgAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_  Senior Fixtures-7.pngTahitian First Division_ Overview Stages-2.png

On the other news... We are fully professional club already. I'm very happy with that, because now I can try sign players from abroad and build much better squad.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-24.png

Finances

Our balance are very good for that level and think to spend some money in wages to attract better players.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-26.pngMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-25.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Finances Summary-3.png

Board agreed to upgrade youth facilities, but for now, can not upgrade youth coaching more and youth recruitment.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-27.png

All Tahitians had dual French nationality. And look at this. Every match he watch this guy :D

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-18.pngValentin Robin_ Overview Attributes.png

Season review 2017-2018

Identical season like previous. 3 times in row winner of Tahitian First division, Tahitian Cup, Oceania Champions cup.

Tahitian First Division_ Overview Stages-3.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Schedule Senior Squad.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Schedule Senior Squad-2.pngAssociation Sportive Tefana Faa'a_ Schedule Senior Squad-3.png

Absolutely tremendous match against Al Ahly. Equalize from 3 goals behind. After that penalty shootout  thriller. 

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-28.png

I activated France and we can play in France Cup. We started from 7th round, but there are a rule for max 4 non EU players. For some reason Tahitian are counts for Non EU (they have dual nationality - France ) and we are out early. Just holidayed the fixture.  Shame, I had big hopes for that.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-31.png

I'm the most successful manager in Oceania.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-29.png

Best players

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-30.png

Joseph Asamoah_ Overview Attributes.pngMichael Di Nardo_ Overview Attributes.pngMesut Saray_ Overview Attributes.pngJade Mesias_ Overview Attributes.pngMaxym Man'ko_ Overview Attributes.pngErnesto Lopez_ Overview Attributes.png

Its time to move on. After so many failed interviews, Yongchang approach me.

Logo_yongchang.png

Shijiazhuang Ever Bright Football Clubis a professional football club that currently participates in the Chinese Super League under licence from the Chinese Football Association (CFA). The team is based in Shijiazhuang, Hebei and their home stadium is the Yutong International Sports Center that has a seating capacity of 38,500. Their majority shareholder is the Yongchang Real Estate who own 70% of the shares of the club.

yutong-international-sports-center-aerial.jpg

Shijiazhuang Yongchang_  Facilities.png

Where are the big Chinese money??? :D

Shijiazhuang Yongchang_ Finances Summary.png

We are 15th after 14 rounds.

Chinese Super League_ Overview Stages.png

Best players

Ruben Micael_ Overview Attributes.pngMarinho_ Overview Attributes.pngSantiago Rosales_ Overview Attributes.png

End of season 2018 - Yongchang

Logo_yongchang.png

We played very well, scoring for fun and just winning almost every game. The defense was the weak link, only domestic players in that zone, but our foreigners in attack outscored the opponents.

Chinese Super League_ Overview Stages-2.pngShijiazhuang Yongchang_  Senior Fixtures.png

I think it is clear when i joined at the club.

Our top player, if he was 4-5 years younger...

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-34.pngMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-33.pngMonte Wildhorn_  Inbox-32.png

The biggest reward. We won Chinese FA Cup and qualified for Asian Champions Cup.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-35.png

One very good record, shows that we are in top form.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-36.png

End of season 2019

Logo_yongchang.png

One word - quantitupleluple, or somewhat...:D We won every single competition.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-40.png

We are most popular team in Asia after this successful year.

Asia_ Clubs List.png

I'm the best manager in China's leaderboards.

Football Manager 2017_ Application Leaderboards.png

Shijiazhuang Yongchang_  Senior Fixtures-3.pngShijiazhuang Yongchang_  Senior Fixtures-2.pngChinese Super League_ Overview Stages-3.png

The board agreed to upgrade youth coaching, youth facilities and youth recruitment.

I'm at the club for now, running pre season, signed few good players, but I'm looking for new challenge. Asia is too small for me, already. 

9 hours ago, Keano16 said:

Where to next?

I applied for some average clubs in European top leagues, but for now there is no invitation for interview even. I read that this year is hard to get good jobs if started with low reputation. My ability is 2 stars, 35%, Continental rep, studying for Continental B license. Other way is MLS. Worst scenario is Qatar or Australia.

I have idea to recruit players only by stats, not by attributes. And change attribute view to bars. But this may be will realize in new thread. 

End of season 2020

Logo_yongchang.png

Another season in Yongchang. Nobody wants me. This is absolutely bug. Can go in Haiti, which is big stepdown. The reputation is broken, for sure. Not reputation, ability may be.

Slightly worst season compared  to previous. Champion, Cup winner and Asian Champion leagues winner. Third in Club World championship. Arsenal beat me at the Semi final.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-41.png

This are club's facilities. Currently upgrading youth facilities.

Shijiazhuang Yongchang_  Facilities-2.png

I'm a LEGEND.

Shijiazhuang Yongchang_ Overview General.png

Best players in the club.

Rolon Martinez was on loan, now PSG bought him. Lin was bought from Real Madrid, activated his min release clause 2.6mln euro. For Hicham payed 4mln euro to his former club Almeria.

Lin Liangming_ Overview Attributes.pngRamiro Rolon Martinez_ Overview Attributes.pngWilson Cabezas_ Overview Attributes.pngHicham Khaloua_ Overview Attributes.png

Strange, Chinese league now is second by reputation in Asia. First is Saudi Professional league. 

Season review 2021/2022

Only 2nd place in Championship. Some draws at home, poor away form cost us 1 place.

Sky Bet Championship_ Overview Stages.png

But we won EFL Cup. Tremendous turnaround in Semi final vs Liverpool and easy game on final vs Bournemouth. 

Poor performance in FA Cup, knocked out in 3rd round.

Queens Park Rangers_  Senior Fixtures.png

Brexit. Will be hard.

Monte Wildhorn_  Inbox-43.png

Some key players.

Steven Caulker_ Overview Attributes.pngMassimo Luongo_ Overview Attributes.pngHarry Wilson_ Overview Attributes.pngGaston Ramirez_ Overview Attributes.png

Preparation for life in Premier League.

Queens Park Rangers_  Transfer History.png

Big movements. Not so quality, than quantity.

Exchanged Ezekuiel Ponce with Zack.

Zach Clough_ Overview Attributes.png

Signed Wheelchair on free transfer.

Jack Wilshere_ Overview Attributes.png

Yarmolenko on free from Arsenal. Very good natural fitness.

Andriy Yarmolenko_ Overview Attributes.png

Allan Nyom. DR for rotation, on free.

Allan Nyom_ Overview Attributes.png

Most expensive signing this season. Holding from Norwich for 5 mln euro.

Rob Holding_ Overview Attributes.png

Dave Barnett. Quality regen on loan from Everton.

Dave Barnett_ Overview Attributes.png

Nicholas Wright. It is a steal at that price 1.6 mln euro. Was transfer listed by Southampton and immediately make a offer.

Nicholas Wright_ Overview Attributes.png

Jack Price. 2mln  euro for not so bad MC.

Jack Price_ Overview Attributes.png

Took the management right before games vs Schalke. Bored 0:0 and we are knocked out after 1:0 away lose in first leg.

AFC Ajax_  Senior Fixtures.png

In Eredivisie, we was 4th, 7 points behind Heerenveen . After 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 lose, we are champions.

AFC Ajax_  Senior Fixtures-2.pngEredivisie_ Overview Stages-2.png

Started revamp of backroom staff. Improved scouting network with new scouts. Will tend to sign young cheap players from abroad and develop them. Of course, main target will be to develop youth players from our academy.

Archived