Good tutors for Ajax

AllyJoseph

I'm loathed to do this as I like to scout/find players on my own. However this is a bit different as I'm hoping to find existing "names" I'll already know rather than fresh new talent.

Started a new save at Ajax for the first time ever, after years of being excited at the prospect.

First day in the job I notice the embarrasment of young riches at my disposal to develop. However when I look for the old heads TO help then develop I came up short.

I tried initially to bring in Van Persie, at 32 he is still amazing and has years left in the first team, whilst passing on his great knowledge. He wants 275k a week, max I can offer(smashing the wage structure) is 30k. After a bit more searching I came up with Di Natale(who joined PAOK), Drogba(deal in principle agreed but at 38 and retiring i'll only get a year) and Clint Dempsey(100k a week demands).

So my convoluted way of asking a question is this, what strikers are available to join Ajax, who can first team/rotate with Dolberg, whilst being a good tutor(above 15 ideally for det with good personality).

A second less pressing matter is a backup CB who can tutor my CB's, the CB's I have are very good and can easily start every game no doubt. I'd still like a tutor to help out Westermann and Veltman. I've got an offer pending for Ricardo Carvallho but he's probably too expensive for the role he'll play(23k a week, top earner whilst probably not making the bench).

Im now around half way through the season.

Drogba's been an immense tutor, as has Klaasen! Signed a Mexican winger as well with 19 det who has helped Nunnely a lot.

Problem id just the sheer amount of talent available, one or two lads miss out on tutoring through the numbers game, simply because theres that many lads to tutor.

Palombo popped up in an assistant recommendation, his wage demands were a bit high for what I wanted. I didn't think of Eidur(Bolton fan here), so thats someone i'll look into.

Keisling from Leverkusen nearly joined but I baulked at the 30k a week wages(even though i could afford them).

Archived