[FM17] The Motormen: Motoring up through the leagues, a LLM journey

RSJ

Monthly Update - September 2017

ad643f1fb1.png

0a33588b6a.png

2 results of note this month...absolutely gutted to lose to Sandbach United (in a game we dominated) more so as its the first league defeat since December 2016. The 2nd reuslt of note is the 6-0 win away to Holker OB in the Cup. Holker are a league above us, sat about 12th currently, so it was a real test of where we are at. Delighted with that result as you can imagine.

Looking like we can start to pull away at the top of the league, if we continue at our current pace that is.

Really hoping to piece together a perfect month ASAP, although we face another team from the West Counties League Premier League in October...

Monthly Update - October 2017

5746abb6ba.png

a70cd26385.png

Meh. The draws vs. Charnock Richard & Atherton LR were both games in which we leading by 2 goals, only to end up dropping 2 points. This needs to stop ASAP. The game vs. Maine Road was pleasing, another cup win vs. a team from the league above. 2 points clear in the league, not bad considering how many points i feel we have thrown away this month.

Monthly Update - November 2017

8367052768.png

844598074a.png

Finally! A perfect month! Results havent been mind-blowing but its straight wins which is very pleasing. We find ourselves 9 points clear of Daisy Hill but they do have a game in hand.

4(ish) months into the season and i just wanted to show you my leading scorer. Hes been class.

32c7cd2e36.png

Archived