Invalid roster, not enough players, most CIB

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I haven't found a solution on my own. Neither did I find a solution by googling. If I'm wrong, do feel free to move it to another area where it belongs. I'm managing team Belarus. They have enough players  to enter tournaments but now all of a sudden most of the players have a CIB mark on them. They are such a big number that I can't get past the "roster invalid" screen and am stuck with the game. Therefor the red dot stays on my screen on news and can't play. Is there a way to get past this without dismissing the Belarus team's manager spot? I will attach a pic of my situation so you understand better.

Kind regards,

bubapuuppala

EHM stuck with Belarus roster invalid.jpg

Haven't tried many teams so far, but based on the experience so far, team Belarus is really in trouble finding good players to join at times. At worst times, it's hard to find any players to join, so I can get the whole roster full. So yes, to my opinion, it would be a wonderful change for the better, if you could make it easier to find players to join. Is there a way to see if they join or not apart from clicking everyone's portrait and then trying your luck with signing them one by one? With Belarus, I had to go through a vast number of players before I found one. 

2 hours ago, bubapuuppala said:

Haven't tried many teams so far, but based on the experience so far, team Belarus is really in trouble finding good players to join at times. At worst times, it's hard to find any players to join, so I can get the whole roster full. So yes, to my opinion, it would be a wonderful change for the better, if you could make it easier to find players to join.

I notice Riz said "it depends on what comp the national team is playing in" so you might want to mention the competition(s) involved, so it's easier for Riz to replicate/look into the issue

Good point. Haven't checked them. Very tired so missed that point. Thanks for waking me Nino. :)  

At the moment I'm having the same problem again. One player got injured, need to get a replacement. Used player search. Put on configuration "Belarusian", "Exclude players ineligible for the national team" and "Ask assistant to filter unrealistic players". Got 11 pages. So far went through 3 pages and no eligible ones. Only players I already have on team or ones that can't join. Looks like the next tournament is the World Championships. But like I said, this same problem has persisted on all tournaments and I've played for about two years with team Belarus, so I assume I've gone through about all the tournaments that are available.  

I think that the problem is that most of the good Belarusian players are playing in the KHL, which doesn't release players for non-IIHF tournaments. That being said, I think the game is too severe with this (may also be a problem of scheduling clash?). IRL in the euro hockey challenge in November KHL players were in Team Belarus roster, while in the game, they aren't available. Of course it was mostly young players.

Archived