Netherlands Logo issue

Trevor L.

I have the Metallic logos pack installed and everything is working great,except for the Netherlands National Team. Every other one in the game shows the Flag, but Netherlands shows the Association logo instead. I have tried everything to make it work but cannot seem to make it work. Anyone else have this issue?

Trevor L.

The Netherlands (and Gibralter) are licensed nations, but the default config files are done differently, to get your custom logos showing add this entries to your config file:

<record from="ned" to="graphics/pictures/team/784/logo"/>
        <record from="gib" to="graphics/pictures/team/214394/logo"/>

But changing the bolded from bit to match the filenames of your actual images.

6 hours ago, PandaBearGrylls said:

How? I'm not getting, and my config file has the two lines mentioned by michaeltmurrayuk

Make sure the bolded bit matches the actual names of the images you have.

Also make sure you have turned the skin cache off and reloaed your skin since making the changes, also if you didn't paste the code over make sure the program you are using is putting the " as " as some programs will change them which causes the details not to be read by the game.

15 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Make sure the bolded bit matches the actual names of the images you have.

Also make sure you have turned the skin cache off and reloaed your skin since making the changes, also if you didn't paste the code over make sure the program you are using is putting the " as " as some programs will change them which causes the details not to be read by the game.

My config file, also the png's have the name gib.png and ned.png

Captura de ecrã 2016-11-10, às 09.41.09.png

You need to add these lines to the config file:

<record from="europe/ned" to="graphics/pictures/team/784/logo"/>
        <record from="europe/gib" to="graphics/pictures/team/214394/logo"/>

As the 'team' bit seems to override the 'nation' bit so the licensed images delcared as team logos are overriding your custom nation logos.

Archived