Player unavailable, any ideas how and why?

As my defence was pretty thin and the staff kept alerting me we needed more dept I decided to sign a couple more defenders. Last game I could pick them both to play and put one in starting lineup. After that game my other DC got sent off and got the automatic ban, leaving me with two DCs supsended for the upcoming game but wasn't that worried since I had the other new guy to put in. Now that I'm picking my team he is unavailable to play this game. Trying to figure out why, but not finding a reason I can get behind. When looking at his profile it seems he is suspended and on holiday, not sure what he did in the 3 days between matches to make that happen though but it is the only information I can find out. Not sure I like to sign a player that isn't going to be available for a single game during his contract and not getting the info anywhere untill a week after he moved in. Just doesn't seem to make much sense...

Piergianni.png

Probably is, just a bit curious why none of the reports picked up on the fact that he wouldn't be able to play for the entire season. Would think that the board or someone would block a signing that would be one of the top earners at the club signing a contract that is so short he never will play a single game and by the holiday stuff it seems he isn't even training.

Archived