Editable Matchday Stadiums/Banner/Chants Discussion

mikelfc8

https://community.sigames.com/topic/381231-playing-in-real-life-stadiums/#comment-10493739

From the above thread -

... I'd love to be able to pepper the crowd at Anfield with modded banners and flags that represent the real fan culture. Imagine how vibrant that would be if all the stadiums had their own partisan feel, as created by the modding community, embellished by club-specific crowd chants (not the horrible ones!). Magic!

and...

... I already have the FM15 fan banners. I even made a pack for LFC for others to download, and whilst they do a little of what I am getting at, having them replace ad boards is ultimately pretty unrealistic in this day and age.

SI have started the ball rolling with flags and banners with just the club name on dotted about the ground, but they are not moddable. I'd like to see a system similar to, but separate from, the ad board,s with thirty or forty flags and hanging banners placed in the crowd or hanging from the upper tiers (where they are in real life) which could then be overwritten with custom made ones that reflect the real fan culture.

Add that to editable stadia and sound files and matchday would certainly whip up the hairs on the back of the neck a fair bit more.

Of course, in SI's defence, I have no idea how difficult to implement in game. I did suggest it in the appropriate thread a couple of years ago, along with the dynamic ad boards that we now have.

• 2 months later...

Archived