My List of improvements

Hilly27

1. A completely revamped match engine for friendlies/testimonials to reflect the nature of those types of games.

2. More realistic expectations from the board. Do they really expect the team to win everything? Something like a good FA Cup run, challenge for the title, qualify for CL or EL, be competitive in all competitions, in my view would be more realistic. They could add a rider of, however we do expect some silverware at the end of the season.

3. Revamped team talks, they are so boring and predictable.

4. Proper added time at the end of matches, I rarely see more than a minute added, whereas IRL you rarely see just a minute being added.

5. Less manager sackings, particularly for bottom end teams. Sean Dyche wasn't sacked after relegation, would Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe after the drop? (If reasonable expectations are included, that should result in less manager sackings).

6. Don't let Arsene Wenger retire. I just love beating him with the all new Spurs :lol: (OK, unrealistic, have him retire at 89yrs old).

Much more besides but skimming through this forum, much is already covered.

Funny you should say that, but after posting I started a new game. It's only October but I've had very few 1 minute added time. I've a had several two minutes and a couple of three minutes.  Yet in the dozen or more saves in FM16 I've played, one minute added time has been the rule, anything more, the exception.

The press conferences should be improved. ( At first place). After that maybe putting some new features like "watching the training, finding out that some players on your squad went to a night club and got arrested and stuff like that may make the game a bit more funnier I guess. But at the first place the realisticness of the game shouldn't be abondend.

• 3 months later...

Archived