FM17 - will scouting range be fixed?

I hope scouting range will be fixed for small clubs in FM17. Two examples of how its a little broken at the moment...

On FM15 I had a game with Annan Athletic in League 2 in Scotland, where I could only scout Scotland. However my affiliate club is Carlisle United. Hence, because of my scouting range I cannot scout Carlisle under 21's for players, 20 miles down the road, however I can sent scouts to watch Inverness, hundreds of miles away.

I also had a game with Connah's Quay Nomads in Wales, with Chester as my affiliate club. I could only scout in Wales. So again I couldn't scout Chester, who play 5 miles away, however my scouts were regularly down in south wales, again much further away than Chester. In fact, because of the way its set up, I couldn't even scout Wrexham, who are in Wales, because they are in the English system.

Can SI change scouting range from national or regional boundaries, and instead have a distance factor included. For example....Annan Athletic can only scout in Scotland or to a maximum of 100 miles from their ground.....etc

Archived