[FM13] The Scandinavian Shankly: smashing the status quo

withnail316

4 hours ago, Benjoe said:

I think you should let him go, and create new club legends. Sometimes you gotta let them fly. 

Also glad you've returned to your Swedish save!

I'm very tempted, I must admit. My choices are between selling him now, or keeping him for one more year and loaning 18 year old Roger Ring out for that season. I don't need to make a decision just yet, but I'm leaning towards selling him.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November/December

59312720b069e_rebroSK_FixturesSchedule-2.thumb.png.306b78b05e1846c47be49c01d5fa52c4.png

5931271f9b2f4_EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewProfile.png.6e5b7dc4c13b6a950b40212af702de60.png

And so the season comes to an end, as indeed does our time at the Behrn Arena, and although we lost our final game at our old home ground, results elsewhere meant we could celebrate progressing into the last 16 of the CL. That means the very first game at the new stadium will be a European game, although the draw is yet to be made. 

5931287a091c1_618px-rebro_SK_Logo.thumb.png.386c17e7db9a4cd05ec16bb70807cfce.png

Örebro SK
Season summary 2026

League (Allsvenskan)

Media prediction: 1st (of 16)
Finished: champions

Cups

Svenska Cupen: winners
Champions League: finished 2nd in group, progress into last 16

Top scorers

Vladimir Nevinskiy: 27 goals in 39 games (13 in the league)
Stelian Mareş: 19 goals in 40 games (9 in the league)
Alexander Brofeldt: 12 goals in 30 games (9 in the league)

Positives

Another excellent season, with the league and cup in the bag, and we're beginning to make tentative strides in Europe, too. It also feels very much like the end of an era, with us moving away from the old ground, and indeed with the sale of the Nevinskiy. Hopefully we'll be able to start bouncing forward at a slightly quicker pace with the new ground, too. I'm confident we'll fill it, so hopefully it won't be too long and we'll be expanding. We'll see a boost in domestic gates from crowds of nearly 18,000 to 26,000, but the real boost will be in Europe, as we'll no longer be restricted to 12,500. 

Concerns

Absolutely none this year. 

Ambitions

My target is still to win a European trophy with Örebro, so I won't be moving on any time soon. 

Player of the season

Manager's choice: Dennis Jakobsson
Fans' choice: TBC

Attendances

Lowest attendance: 11,809 (v Zilina in CL qualifying - stadium restricted to 12,500)
Highest attendance: 17,889 v AIK
Average attendance: 15,747 (17,378 in the league)

Finances

€34,145,000 in credit

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, withnail316 said:

Balls. I've just tried to fire this up, and the file won't load. 

No!  That's awful.  If you used a rolling save file, can any of the older ones load up?

On 2017-6-17 at 17:04, withnail316 said:

Balls. I've just tried to fire this up, and the file won't load. 

Time to move to FM17. ;) 

That really does suck, no more frustrating way to end a career.

On 2017-6-17 at 17:06, ManUtd1 said:

No!  That's awful.  If you used a rolling save file, can any of the older ones load up?

I have an older file, but I can't bring myself to go back in time. I think this one's done. 

On 2017-6-19 at 11:41, noikeee said:

Time to move to FM17. ;) 

That really does suck, no more frustrating way to end a career.

Would love to, but that involves a new laptop, and the money I'd been saving for one is about to spent on an operation for my dog (and the Mrs is expecting the second Withnail Jnr in the Autumn) so I think that will have to wait. The rest of my FM files appear to be OK though, and I do have an idea for a new save, so I think I'll start a new thread later this evening. 

4 minutes ago, withnail316 said:

Would love to, but that involves a new laptop, and the money I'd been saving for one is about to spent on an operation for my dog (and the Mrs is expecting the second Withnail Jnr in the Autumn) so I think that will have to wait. The rest of my FM files appear to be OK though, and I do have an idea for a new save, so I think I'll start a new thread later this evening. 

Woah, big things happening on Withnail Mansion then. Good luck with everything. :thup:

Archived