Staff search list keeps changing?

In the Staff Search screen the "people found" number keeps changing. I tried removing all parameters, but the number still changed. Also went to another screen and then back. Don't want to save this if it's going to stay this way. It's preventing me from changing between coaching and mental attributes since it's refreshing every second.

This problem seems to occur for myself after the last patch as well. I have been able to "fix" it by deleting the Cache and Preferences folder from the following directory: %localappdata%/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016 (to get here on Windows 10, click 'Start', click 'Run', type %localappdata%, hit 'Enter').

After this, the staff search screen still feels a little slow to use (although I do tend to run a lot of leagues, etc), but it is usable.

NB: This will reset all your preferences and screen views.

• 3 weeks later...

This happening to me too. Never ever had this problem ever before this save and only when i'm about to start the second season. There's hundreds of thousands more players than staff and the player search screen is fine, I have a gaming laptop so I know it's not the specs. Just deleted the cache both in game and my computer, verified the files in steam and still the same.

• 6 months later...

Archived