No fixtures/schedule for B teams

Wells

I have created some teams and wanted to create B team fixtures basically the league has 20 teams and have created 20 B teams for them.

I have tried many possible ways, Reserve teams and Youth teams works but B teams doesn't work? I can make Reserve and Youth leagues easily but the advanced editor doesn't allow a way to make B team leagues but it allows to create one, what's the use it of it then if we can't make B team leagues instead of reserve leagues?

I have tried two ways

First, in advanced editor, I tried to make the reserve league as B team league, added the 20 B teams into it and then I got an error saying "Wrong team type for division"

Second, I have made a competition, added a new list and made it like normal division and added all 20 B teams, there is no error but in the game when looking the B teams schedules there is no fixtures at all, no games to be played.. meaning that no league has been set.

KUBI is right, you have to add an custom league. You´re Lucky that I´ve created one a couple of weeks ago and wrote down the steps.

--------------------------------------------

Database - Competitions - Add

Fill in

Details - (check box) Type - Reserve Division

Details - Competition Level - 1

Now add the B-teams to this Division

Club - Details - Reserve Team - B-team

next

Club -> Reserve Team -> Division

and change it to your own created division. Repeat this step for every B-team that you want to add.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next insert Add Nation Rules and immiddiately convert to Advanced Rules

Add the Reserve competition you made

Advanced Rules -> List -> Add

Select the League and change it to a reserve division

Advanced Rules -> List -> (chose your added division) -> Competition -> Type -> chose Reserve Division

Fill in the rest (nation is your league´s nation, level is 0) and add the League stage in

Advanced Rules -> (your added division) -> Stages -> Add

Fill it in. Dont forget to appoint the teams to the division

Advanced Rules -> (your added division) -> Stages -> Stage 0 -> Teams -> Get All Teams From Division

Chose competition -> (your added division)

Also check the Don´t Use Reserve teams box and uncheck the second box

And don´t forget to add the League Schedule (Advanced Rules -> your added league -> Stages -> Stage 0 -> League Schedule)

--------------------------------------------

Now you have to add the competition in other parts of the editor.

Advanced rules -> List -> Country -> Required Teams -> Add the division plus the number of teams

Advanced rules -> List -> Country -> Competitions -> Add the division

(Do not add it in Country -> Division levels!)

Now Save, test rules, save again and enjoy!

Slabbekoorn, I have did that I have just missed this option "Also check the Don´t Use Reserve teams box and uncheck the second box"

So I got the problem again, game not able to even choose the nation because there is no teams found in the division for B teams and then I have found the problem/culprit causing all this, in nation, reserve rules there is an option of "Reserve teams to create" B team was selected, then the editor creates B team for all teams but in fact it creates nothing even in editor editing them you will get failed change so it must be an EDITOR BUG I think I'll raise in bug forum.. I have unchecked that option and created manually B teams in clubs details and IT"S WORKING..

thank you.

You´re welcome!

One question though, as I don´t have FM 2016 but had a problem with the six letter names of those manually created B-teams not appearing in the game (calendar). Do you have that problem in the 2016 version or is it fixed? Because I adressed this in another topic (and eventually solved it) but I had to take a detour before I got it working properly and thus has to be put in the bugs topic if the problem still exists in the newest version.

Archived