Most apps/goals in current squad

Under 'club > history > records > players' there used to be an option where you could see who from your current squad had played the most games and who had scored most goals and it was broken down season by season. I can't find this option anymore. The only option is to see who it is in the clubs overall history under 'club > history > records > overview'. I like to be able to see that kind of info to see if any of my current squad is getting close to setting the overall record for the club. I hope it's not been taken out and simply moved elsewhere.

I was sad this was gone, but I just found it hidden away in a weird place. It's also giving the wrong information for me, so I guess it's a bug.

Click

Globe on top right

Nations->Your nation

Club->List

Use the divisons filters to find your club if needed

Should be a list of most apps/goals for the club in the drop down menu there.

yRUy22Z.png

What's up with that? You're in 2022, and the current player (I read it as the player in the squad as of right now) with the most league apps for Chelsea is Eden Hazard (ok) with 135 (wtf?), for Arsenal Rambo with 93 (???), De Gea/Hart for the Manchesters with 92/123?

Before the start of 2015/16, de Gea had 131 for ManU, Hart 231 for ManC and Ramsey 156. Only Hazard's played less games IRL than what this list says (106), but still a very low number for a player with (probably) 10+ seasons for the club...

Or does this list represent something completely different?

Archived