[FM16] Player profile screen

ArtDekDok

OK, regarding the signature, just for testing,

under <!--player extra details (e.g. onloan at...)--> I changed font="label" to font="signature" and I got it!

But under <!--name--> there's no font="label" to change to font="signature".

So I added it, but now it's blank, cant see signature

try font="fonts/signature"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, that was my first try just copying that line from art player picture in Option 1, doesn't work..

Do you know anything about player's age, my Helvetica lite has e.g. "27 years old", is it possible to have just "years" or "yrs" after player's age?

in the panels folder. make sure you make a backup of everything.

Hm...I copied thies files (player attributes panel, player additional attributes panel) from FLUT without any changes.

Is it needed to store some lines in the settings.xml or to copy some graphic files related to the attributes?

Hm...I copied thies files (player attributes panel, player additional attributes panel) from FLUT without any changes.

Is it needed to store some lines in the settings.xml or to copy some graphic files related to the attributes?

Is just the background box on the numbers you want?

You can adjust the line use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" to true in the player attributes panel.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe a silly question so sorry but do you need to download fmeditor to change the parameters for the player portrait? If not, I'm a little confused as to where you go. I've downloaded the files and placed them where it says to, deleted the cache, reloaded the skin but nothing happens. I already have a graphics folder where all my player pics are, I'm assuming this is where the "Icons" folder goes, correct?

Sorry, I can usually play around with these things to get them to work but this one is seriously flummoxing me. Thanks in advance!

Archived