Practice & Fatigue

This has been a long running issue, it is too easy to run an all intense practice and not be penalized accurately for it.

If you run all intense during the season your players tend to progress pretty well with no punishment, there is a few more injuries but there is no affect on fatigue. Seems that it is still a trend in EHM:EA.

I experience the same thing. and although it's nice to get a lot of youth players it also makes the game a bit too easy when it comes to developing younger rosters. It's more bothersome that there's a "Light" practice option, which we found in '07 was basically worthless- as it actually decreased attributes in that area compared to going on 'None'. I think a solution that makes it hard to run "Intense" practice would be just as bad though- to me, it should be a trade-off.

"Intense" benefits players with stamina or practice micro-managing, with the obvious risk of injury if you overplay these players while running these settings, or run "Intense" practices too often with no consideration to your schedule and character's needs. "Medium" should have less injury risk but slower progressing than "Intense", while "Light" has no risk but has smaller rewards that take a lot of time to build up.

I’d like to see competent AI for practice, so I can assign my coach to take care of practice. While I do this, I don’t want my player’s stats to drop like they did in EHM2007, if practice was given to AI.

In the real world intense really only exists in the off season, this is where you should make your jumps in stamina and strength and such but come the regular season you work more on tactics and chemistry but even that only last so long because after mid season most teams don't have many if any practices at all the rest of the year just morning skates and such but not a team practice.

If your playing games you should not lose stats because your not practicing. If your not playing regularly and not practicing then you should lose on stats.

Archived