tracksuit manager / tatctical manager stats

firstly hello and thanks to all involved with fm15 again this year!, love the game and always pre order for the beta :)

i always start my long term save in the beta and havnt had any problems doing so, this year we can choose our personal manager style/stats which is completely new (woo) :)

i always start my save with the team i love (newcastle) and i always begin with the lowest rep possible (sunday league manager) in the past it has made the game very difficult as your completely unknown manager taken change of a premier league team, its hard to get the players to listen to you in team talk and follow your tactic for the first few months (which is why is so rewarding when u turn it around and are able to gain that respect.)

my question is, im at the manager stats screen now and want to start with the lowest stats (2-3) and 0 coaching qualifications, how badly willl this affect me and my team (is it even possible?), and will i be able to work my way though the coaching qualifications? im hoping i can begin with nothing and if successful the club insist i get better coaching badges etc + and my stats increase.

Well the coaching badges/past player experience obviously affects your reputation and you may have troubles 'controlling' certain players, much like having a Sunday League Reputation, but if you click on the Home button on the left hand side and hover over the 'My Profile' tab, you have the opportunity to work your way through your qualifications.

Do the stats change based on how you play the game?
I know you can earn coaching badges to increase your coaching stats. But when the repincreases does your mental stats increase?

I imagine that all stats will change with badges and your experiences in the game.

Just scroll to either the far right or far left to start with the best possible numbers obviously.

This doesn't work because of how coaching is handled in FM.

You can have 20 for every coaching stat but if your Determination, Discipline and Motivating is low then you'll be a 2/3 star coach at best.

Personally I've gone for full mental stats because I can pay other people to coach for me.

Archived