My assistant manager disappears if I close the game down

What the title says. I now have 4 assistant managers but I can only use one of them. If I go to the profiles of the other three, it clearly states they are working as an assman for me (Man Utd) but I cannot use them.

This has only happened the last week when I've been forced to play offline on steam, and it only happened once I hired a new assman, the old one that I had to let go never had this problem, and they only disappear when I close the game down. Buggy indeed, but not sure I even wanna post it in the bugs forum, I have a vague memory of someone posting this issue before so maybe there's a known fix? It's kind of annoying and I cant keep hiring new ones all the time so for the time being I refuse to shut down FM.

Not really. But these don't seem to count, except for the most recent hired one. I'm not sure if I'm paying their wages, it's likely though cause their profiles say they do work for me. Money doesnt matter though, but it's annoying having to hire a new one every time I get on the game.

How about the bizarre AM glitches when you manage both a club and a U-20 national team? In FM13 I've had my old AM keep preparing pre-match reports for me even after I left the national job. While holding both jobs, I've had pre-match reports sent from my club DoF (for an international game) that were apparently compiled by... me!

Archived