Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

fxofaMJ.png

Will

Well its been an interesting start to the season for us started with ok results then some bad and now great

RwPgSnS.png

all the youth and training facilities have been upgraded but only to just below average

junior coaching is average and youth recruitment is basic

financially we are a very sound club and look to have a bright future

D4nYEFN.png

all in all the team looks to be on course to finish in what im hoping will be the top 4

• 2 weeks later...

Luke Masters - FC Den Bosch #1

As the youngest manager in the clan, I needed a chance to prove myself. I found myself to be manager of FC Den Bosch, struggling in 13th Place, a complete under-achievement for one of the stronger sides in the Jupiler League. The team was strong, but was plagued with injuries and suspensions. Much to my dismay, two of the strongest players were out from when i took over (mid-season) for a few weeks. However I put together a rag tag team, worked out a base line for how I was going to play, and took it from there. If I can remember, the first game was a 1-0 win, however a 2-2 draw against a weak B team side followed on after that, and then followed some defeats.

One of the most annoying things about my progress last week with FC Den Bosch was the amount of goals we conceded from set pieces. I think about 1/2 of our goals were conceded from either corners, or from free kick assists. Unfortunately, we only scored three goals from set pieces during that half season. We were very incosistent, my tactics constantly changing to cater for faults in the previous, the wins we got, were mostly by 1 goal, and were not convincing. My midfield and attack were not linking well enough to create clear cut chances, and most of our games our chances were minimal, even half chances avoided our team. On the bright side, my defensive system seemed to work well, even within such an attacking formation. We usually only let in one goal from play a game, and sometimes not at all. If only the midfield worked better, we could have seen many of our draws and losses turn into a greater amount of points.

We floated around 13th place however, and considering my assistant manager told the board that my expectation was promotion, I found myself under constant pressure. A number of managers declared they would be interested in taking the job if I was sacked, but I held on. In the end we finished a close 12th. Considering we were only 4 points off play-offs 7th place, we did okay.

The highlight of the season was the short-term loan signing of Noyen from piggeh's Telstar, an experienced striker, who could finish. He scored 5 in 6 of his full starts but took an injury. Piggeh was rather happy about Noyen's performance, indicating that he should have put a recall clause on the loan deal, and then signed up the player on a further contract.

The season did end on a high note, beating FC Twente B 3-0. Despite 2 of our goals coming from set pieces, the other was a very well worked chance, and we also missed two clear cut chances. Based on the analysis, we had 13 shots to their 2, despite being a B Team, we had still struggled all season regardless of who we played, and this was pleasing.

However on low note, my job status currently is very insecure. What makes matters worse is that a consortium is looking to take over Den Bosch, and having past experience with consortium takeovers, I know that if they succeed, then I'll be out of my job.

On the bright side, we have secured 4 central midfielders, one who is very strong, two who can play at a high level, and one who is a good backup. We are also trying to bring in two wing back's, and trying to agree a contract deal with a certain English International Tank, however he is asking for too much salary for his food and protein budget.

That's all for now. In my next update, I'm hoping to be flying leaps and bounds with Den Bosch, however there's a possibility that I might be at a different club.

-iPedanta / Luke Masters

A fairly satisfactory second season for Telstar was somewhat soured by an abysmal end of season run which saw the side win no games in their final 10 fixtures of the season. Fortunate to be in the play offs through a good period of form during the season, we lost the first round game to Breda. Hopefully next season we can put together a better run of form at the end of the season.

SPhWurM.jpg

Tom Der Weert had an okay season in the end with a 1 in 3 strike rate. However an offer of £170k in the summer proved to be too tempting and he was quickly offloaded to ply his trade in the Eridivisie.

RRyrfaC.jpg

In response, we've brought in Tom Boere from the Belgian league, who looks like a hard working forward, hopefully will do the business.

ZXX45os.jpg

We've also strengthened with a bit of experience, with the likes of Marco Di Vaio and Giorgos Karagounis signing on one year deals. Maybe a few more experienced players in the pipeline to help mentor the young lads along.

Samir - FC Oss

My first season in charge FC Oss not so good , i finished 18th than got sacked and retired .

Even i was not in game all the time i think i could have done that better but ...

Now looking forward new club new chance and i am going to try to be much beeter than last season so good bye Fc Oss .

666652d1407781693-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-download.jpg

First season for Dan and FC Emmen

My first season in charge of a great team FcEmmen we achied 7th. it was a good season with tuff results alone the way and memorable moments along the way. Due to family reasons my assistant manager was able to take charge of some of the games and was great assistant manager as he kept us going.

The League

666639d1407781295t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-jupiler-league_-overview-profile.png

666650d1407781550t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-jupiler-league_-stats-player.png

was great to see my of Volendam winning the league and getting promotion:

The fixtures

666644d1407781481-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-fixtures-schedule.png

666647d1407781500t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-fixtures-schedule-2.png

sum great results and tuff ones and also bad defets along the way.

Next season

Its gona be a tuff season next season as the squad has been reduced and buget low so roll on the new season

666641d1407781334t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-logo_fc_volendam.png

Shaun - Volendam Season 3 Update

After two days of no internet, my assistant manager managed to push me into first place with 3 games to go. When back in charge things were bumping losing the first game however a 5-2 thrashing against Telstar helped us secure the Jupiler league title!

Season 2 results:

666638d1407781219t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-2-fixtures-2.png

Ill bring in more players, probably on loan, to achieve my expectation of hopefully avoiding relegation back into the Jupiler league.

The squad to take on this role currently:

666636d1407781196t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-3-squad.png

Telstar Mid-Season update!

Mixed bag of a first half of the season. I missed the start of the session as I was watching Franchise vs Wimbledon so I left the team in the very capable hands of my assistant manager, who proceeded to deliver 1 point from the first 6 games and put me rock bottom of the table :( It was upon my return I found this house in a state of disorder and set about putting us back on track for the season. Since returning, Telstar are now on a 14 game unbeaten run which saw them win the 2nd period of the season and so clinch a play off spot! With NAC Breda and Den Bosch in good form at the top of the table, our only hope is really another tilt at the play offs. We're proving difficult to beat at present so maybe this season will go better than last year's.

npKgXn4.jpg

Oh, and we beat VVV in the cup to set up the next round game against RKC. Hopeful of a good cup run, although probably wont win it.

Luke Masters - FC Den Bosch #2

At the end of the last update, and my first update, I was sitting with a struggling Den Bosch. My job was very insecure, many of my players were either going or too old to play, and I hadn't the faintest clue what tactic I could use.

My transfers were okay, I had bought in many midfielders, one or two wing backs to make up for space, and I felt my team could challenge for a play-off spot. I was predicted 12th this season, which was fine. My board expected me to finish mid-table, which gave me a huge sigh of relief. I felt like I could do something.

On the youth front I bought in a very, very talented regen called Clifton Vallei. He was an AMC who had much better stats than the ST that Will had been getting million pound offers for from top clubs. I was excited. here are his stats:

I decided to give him a shot, I had a few experienced players in my team, stat wise he'd be the best AMC/ST in my team, so I gave him a shot. More on how that turned out later.

Our team started off okay, a few wins, a few draws and a few losses, and then suddenly after a small tactical shake up, we had an amazing run, winning 6 in 6. Due to this form we were close to play-offs. In the 2nd period, we had two games left, and just needed a win from one of them to win the period, unfortunately, we drew both, completely outshooting both opponents, and with the two opponents having a collective total of 0 clear cut chances, and 1 half chance against me. Telstar and NAC then won both games and overtook me. I'm betting those two will go into the automatic play-off spot, so even 3rd might wound a play-off spot for me. After a good run of games, and most of the people at the top dropping points, I found myself in a surprising 2nd place in the league! I was 6 points of leaders NAC, but there were multiple teams behind me. Vallei having recently changed to a new role after putting in average performances, started his own run of 4 goals in 4 games as an AMC, with Will growing ever jealous (I hope :p)

http://gyazo.com/1951f4cdf8347910110118a3e8bfe235

http://gyazo.com/ef6d777656246b1de7608c7c2fcb8dc8

http://gyazo.com/10b7d87b5e877432c870670c1cdbb16c

http://gyazo.com/dc03c24385c89ed994711816de68aca7

After a dismal start to my Den Bosch career, things were picking up, only time will tell if I make it, to the Eredivise :)

P

672493d1408388281-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-logo_fc_volendam.png

Shaun - Volendam Mid Season 3 update.

Current aim during this campaign of the Eredivise is to finish mid table. The team is currently on course as we are in 8th position:

672487d1408388131t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-3-table-1.png

Anyway lets hope to continue and at least finish mid table in a very prestigious league!

672459d1407781693-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-download.jpg

its looking like a bad season for FC Emmen as we had 10 defeats from 18 games it looks like its a fight for survival.

672467d1408387461-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-fixtures-schedule-3.png

672468d1408387491-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-jupiler-league_-overview-stages.png

672471d1408387528t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-transfers-transfer-history.png

With a club take over i was left with sighning free players and had no money to start with and ,my new parent club gave me no players so it is a squad rebuild tis season and maybe next season lets hope we turn tings around

fxofaMJ.png

Will

after an average season it looks like more of the same sitting in mid table and destined for nowhere

but on the upside there has been upgrades within the club

T3GFWr6.png

Oap0XiP.png

QfT6ZXU.png

so hopefully things will start to change for the better soon

fxofaMJ.png

Will

Well what an interesting finish to the season for the team i dearly hate with a passion.

We made 8th at the end and got in to playoffs somehow to be beaten by a goal but due to the loss of 7 key players thru end of loanees and in the last game my rb sent off in the first 47 secs and blew and chance i had

Telstar update

After the shaky start to the season Telstar gradually worked their way up the league eventually finishing in a very respectable 4th place. The play offs were almost within our grasp until a technical issue meant we holidayed the first leg and Telstar lost the final play off game 1-0 after extra time, forcing another season in the same league. Finances are now a little shaky after somewhat of a 'bust or glory' approach with the club losing around £1m over the season. Luckily with TV money and ST money we should still have enough to offer decent wages over the summer. However we'll have to find replacements for the like of Di Vaio who are now choosing to retire, and still have to find the elusive 4 star centre backs to shore things up at the back and get us closer to automatic promotion.

Best performer of the season was Jeffrey Sarpong who racked up a good mix of goals and assists:

sNUM2pO.png

677338d1407781693-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-download.jpg

Dan

end of season review

With a tuff half season for the team we were able to turn tings around in january.

We went on a winning streak and came down to the last game of the season to get into the playoffs. It was a great effort by the team and hope we carry tis form onto next season.

We had a chance to get to the playoff final but was betten by hercules fc

677339d1408953001t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-fixtures-schedule-4.png

678332d1409072287-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-logo-fc-volendam.png

Shaun - Volendam Season 4 Start.

So we finished the 2015/2016 season in 8th place, mid table, which is where we were supposed to finish

We missed out on a chance to fight for a Europa League sport, due to a 6-2 (agg.) defeat against Heerenveen:

678318d1409071748t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-3-fixtures-2.png

By staying in the Eredivisie league, the board have injected a large amount of money into, over 5 Million Euros in fact. With this, the club are currently upgrading the training facilities and even expanding the stadium:

678322d1409071924t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-4-facility-upgrades.png

After putting money into the facility refurbishments, the club has just over 1.5M to buy players to improve the team. I have managed to bring a few of the players who have spent some time at Volendam on loan, into the actually team with free transfers. Also I have spent a rather large sum on a young defender who looks to be another good prospect:

678325d1409072077t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-4-transfers.png

This is what the current squad looks like:

678327d1409072121t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-4-squad.png

However this squad might change as I still have a sum of money to bring in more quality players to strengthen the team and add a lot more squad depth.

Here's to an even better season than last!

678890d1409159798-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-rkc-waalwijk.png

Joe - RKC Waalwijk.

After been away for awhile I returned having being sacked at Willem, despite finishing third the year previous.... the ********!

Upon return I took over at RKC early on in the season, as they had only played and lost one game.

Despite being early on in the season, our most recent session resulted in back to back victories. So optimism for the season.

Telstar update

A good start to this season saw us move up to 3rd in the table. However a run of draws has seen us slide down the table slightly. Fortunately we aren't losing games so we should be able to turn it around and at the very least secure a play off spot

h5F8ocy.png

Jan Novak has so far been on fire with 8 goals in 11 games, but Sanoh might be deserving of a chance with 3 goals in 2. Will have to see how that pans out..

F2iIIDr.png

Season 3 for FC Emmen - Dan

681635d1405897153t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc_emmen_logo.svg.png

Started out iffy at the start of the season but got few good results.

team was in winning positions in few game but tings fell apart in thosed games.

Players were kept from last season so only 4 signings made but made 140 k in return

681637d1409679866t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-fc-emmen_-transfers-transfer-history-3.png

681640d1409679882t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-jupiler-league_-overview-profile-5.png

681641d1409679899-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-jupiler-league_-stats-player-2.png

lets hope we can do well rest of season

681683d1409682729t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-130xnxfc-volendam.jpg.pagespeed.ic.do-la8id5-.png

Shaun - Volendam Season 4 update

Currently doing extremely well in our second season in the Eredivisie, placed at 3rd:

681663d1409682370t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-4-table-1.png

Fixture wise, we have been solid as well with steady wins across the board:

681667d1409682463t-magnificent-seven-clan-2014-recruitment-volendam-season-4-fixtures-1.png

Busy times at the club during the dying days of the 2016 Summer transfer window, brought in a range of players to add more depth however loanee Sam Johnstone, our first team keeper, rejected an extension onto the loan believing the club was below his stature! 3 days later, he received a massive injury taking him out of action for 9-12 months. LOL ****!

However in all seriousness, the club will be looking to bring in an extra keeper for when the next transfer window rolls around!

fxofaMJ.png

Will - Achilles '29

Hello there guys sorry that updates of the clans progress hasnt been as regular is previous have been had lots of work and family issues to deal with and on that note id like to thank Shaun and Adam for helping me out with the running of the clan when I couldnt make session's.

So here's a run down anyways the season finished last night with ADO Den Haag won the Jupiler and we still have the playoffs to play in the Edrivise is still to to finish yet

Ok now to myself at start of the season all was not well and basically lost and had me on the verge of being sacked if only that happened as this is with out a doubt the worst team iv ever had in any fm game.

Anyways sold a a young player for 2.4m and due to that im getting youth and training upgrades being done at moment

BIAnzz7.png

as things sit at the moment club is financally safe and sound

peLvn9X.png

as for facilities well they are being upgraded as we speak but we are in need of a pitch relay badly but board arnt interested in it

p6bMjdK.png

results where extremly poor up until i change my tacs around in feb and then i was very unlucky not to make the playoffs and ended 13th at end of the season

dV93EmX.png

vDYB5pT.png

and for me now i must try and build for the new season and try push for a better postion in the league.

Telstar season update

A fairly decent season for Telstar although we really need promotion by now!

This season we've broken a few records:

5QpsQps.png

And the not so good one about disciplinary records (6 red cards doesn't help).

BfdyHrO.png

We pushed Ado Den Haag pretty hard for the title towards the end of the season. With three games remaining we were only a point behind. Unfrotauntely failure to win any of the last three games eventually saw us drop down to third. That still puts us in a decent position for the play offs, although we have a difficult game against SC Cambuur lined up. Hopefully we'll progress through this time as it's about time Telstar moved up into the higher division. Mostly because of the otherwise impending financial doom if we have to survive on Jupiler League finances for much longer!

Telstar update

Not a bad start with Telstar, unbeaten so far early into the season, although already losing ground to some early pacesetters, namely Achilles FC.

JkCWg1j.png

As with always with Telstar there were a number of comings and goings, mainly to balance the books but also to look for some improvement from the team

ovWdaRe.png

My big signing was Gino Dekker from Ajax:

QHp0R3r.png

Although not great at the moment the lad has potential! I can see him becoming a great addition in a few years.

My other promising player was defender Frantisek Hejcik who looks pretty solid especially when paired up with my other promising young CB Seb Zizek:

IyvbqcP.png

Ve0QCeo.png

They both have a bit of improving to do but not bad starting stats.

Of the 'old guard' I'm quite happy with the progress of the two wingbacks. Bought them a few seasons back and they're now starting to show some promising stats and good performances:

l9VKaTA.png

PJiyoJF.png

Hoping for another season challenging for promotion. Wage bill is more manageable as well, although our affiliation with AZ has finished so no more freebie loanees :(

Archived