fm 07 skin?

Jono Cpfc

hi i was just wondering is there a skin that looks like the old fm 07 skin around? someone made skins for this in older fms and was just wondering has someone made one? if not are there any skins for old footy managers in general? thanks

From posts that the skinners had written (like Tom Dixon) a few months ago it is incredibly difficult to reproduce an older style skin due to the formatting changes over the years with xml files etc.

So at this point I doubt it would be able to be completed due to the amount of work I imagine this would take.

ahh yeah fair enough i dont really care too much about it looking exactly like old ones, i just would like a skin with the same colour and big letters from the text, that was probably my favourite thing about it, the big bold letters

• 1 month later...
From posts that the skinners had written (like Tom Dixon) a few months ago it is incredibly difficult to reproduce an older style skin due to the formatting changes over the years with xml files etc.

So at this point I doubt it would be able to be completed due to the amount of work I imagine this would take.

Could you please link to these posts? Like to know exactly how incredibly difficult this would actually be...

Archived