Tonight

THEcrayWANDERER

Guest arsenal2111

I think they release a new one at the end of each window.

If not, then it should be out 5th September.

Oh, and I have a feeling Arsenal have signed someone. maybe Veloso. Thats why Wenger couldnt have a very long interview saying 'im very busy'. What else could he do on deadline day?!

Guest arsenal2111

Seriously, I reckon Veloso could still sign. Dont know why, just have a feeling.

My username changed because when i was entering my email adress and my password, it then told me to enter my username. I put it in, but forgot the underscore. Now ive got this account, and it wont let me log on to my old one(as they both have the same email adress and pword). I emailed a couple of mods asking them what was happening, because I want my account back!

Sure, sure. Veloso can still sign. As can Torres, Messi, C.Ronaldo, Ramos, Chiellini, De Rossi etc. But to be honest, us signing Veloso will be more amazing than Robinho going to Man City. Not because he's that good a player but because that's how arrogant, self-obsessed and senile Wenger has become.

You'd think I'll be forced to eat my words if he did sign Veloso or anybody else similar. But it really wont change my opinion about Wenger now. I really think he's lost his magic and we've pretty much reached stagnation point with him incharge. He's done wonders for us but its time for a change. The only thing Wenger knows is that he needs to leave if Arsenal is to move forward.

I love Wenger but its high time fans started facing up to the truth and not carry on with the "Wenger knows" bullsh*t anymore. :thdn::(

Sorry for the rant. Its over now.

Guest arsenal2111

jacks23

I dont know if I want to answer you...;)

No, WeeGiE only changes players transfers. Man City wont have even more money! But if you do want to make it realistic, go into the editor and edit WeeGie so that Man City have 'Sugar Daddy' ticked. That gives them loads of money!

Torres Is God

Yes, he was busy. Packing his bags:) His time has gone. (Pretty much what hulk said, but hey!)

Guest arsenal2111

Torres Is[n't] God

Yeah, I suppose your right!

Eboue really IS a centre mid!

;)

-------------------------------- <- Thats me ending real life talk:)

Arsenal2111:

Sorry to catch you out there, just couldn't resist! Was trying to rack my brain for another thread it should have been in as well lol!

Weegie is definitely budgets as well. In fact on the site now is a thread asking for feedback on current EPL club budgets and what they should be. They also do stadium changes, league finishes, competition history etc... one thing they won't touch is player attributes because (even in the game) this is a matter of opinion as opposed to fact.

Hang on... have I too gone off topic?

Archived