Training, workload issue?

Hi guys

I downloaded from Steam the FM2014 demo and played in Classic mode. On the training screen the options I have are to allow the Ass Man to look after training, or to select the area to train and intensity myself. I've now completed the demo but throughout I had over half my squad unhappy with their training workload. No matter what I did on the training page, training workload never went above Medium. What's the deal with this? I have spent ages looking online but found no mention of the problem. I did see there was an issue fixed by a patch where players would be unhappy with their workload, but I was running 14.1.3 or whatever the latest version was (Steam would of made sure of that, right?)

Also, when playing FMC all of the manual/how-to guides are for the full simulation version - not helpful?

Are these issues (if I'm not being stupid) sorted in the full version of the game?

Really enjoyed it though. I'm trying to find a cheap place to buy the game now, think best I can get it is £13!

• Administrators

You can increase their team workload, but I'd suggest posting this in the bugs forum so I can figure out what your assistant is doing to your players.

• 11 months later...

Yeah so I'm back nearly a year later having revisited FMC14 after not getting into it... well I've started a new career and no matter what setting I get the training workload is very light... I don't know whether this is normal or not. I play through Steam so I'm up-to-date version-wise. Help?

• Administrators

You can increase workload by setting it to High/Very High and also individually with extra individual training, with no rest days. I'd recommend a lower team training and additional player training for those that are unhappy.

Archived