Relegation Bug in Advanced Rules (by default)

bacorales

Hi guys, I´m having a problem with relegation rules in Argentinian First Division.

If I change to advanced rules, without changing any values at all (leaving it as default), and test the league, it gives me a relegation error saying "promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Argentine Premier Division (0 relegated) and Argentine Second Division (3 promoted) (extra teams required = 0)

Editor_1_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

subir foto

I tried several times, changing values, everything but I have to say that it is imposible to make it work.

Argentina has opening/closing stages and the relegation is determined by the average points system. Last 3s teams, in the average points table relegates.

Now, if you see the stages configuration, both of them (first stage and final stage) ha, in relegation rules, set to 0 the number of relegation places. It seems logical, no teams relegates directly from that stage. But I think the editor doesn't recognize the average points configuration as relegation places and that's why it keeps saying that they don't match up.

I tried changing values, eliminating the relegation rules, and the only way it passed the test was putting 3 in "relegation places" but then in-game it messed up the relegations, because relegates last 3 teams from the competition table and last 3 from average points table!!

Here the first stage configuration = 0 relegation places, max 3, min 3

Editor_2_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

subir gif

Here the closing stage configuration, it says 0 relegation places, and why min 2 and max 4 places?

Editor_3_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

subir imagen

Also, I cannot understand why the upper position and lower position set in fate actions (in the average points window) is set as 17 and 19 respectively, if the las 3 relegates (18th, 19th and 20th)

Editor_4_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

imagen jpg

So, I cannot make it work and without this is imposible to edit any advanced rules for Argentinian Competitions!

I´ll apreciate any contribution to solve this!! thanks!

One surprising hint: load database again, open your editor file and try to verify again. That have worked many times for me.

Probably editor remember some old versions of file like cup stage with fates and so on, which have later been changed to league/group stage. Also, peoples have told average points don't work at all...

E: Screenshot from average points page: Both stages have set to be relegated 3 teams. It means 3-6 will be relegated. I don't know how this should work but I guess there can be something wrong.

Thanks, both stages set to relegate 3 teams works, I also tried eliminating relegation rules on league configuration and setting at average points, what seems to me to be the correct way, (lower position 20 upper position 18) and worked fine simulating a game, but still there is a wrong detail, at season summary doesn't appear the team who relegates. Also in the window of competition rules, it doesn't show the rule saying "last 3 of average points table relegates"

I guess that it worked but it doesn't recognize it as a relegation, I don't know...

I'll try your hint! Average points had problems at the very begining of the game but with some updates I saw that now works better or at least you can set the option and appears within the game (when the game was released this doesn't worked at all)

i'm also having same issiu and couldn't resolve it:P what is very strange is that im working with backup! i have a verified db in advanced rules. i saved the file with different name then i made some changes. with renamed db, editor gave me the same error that you have here. here is the surprise. when i wanted to verify my allready verified db again, it didn't verified this time?!?!?! gives excatly same error!

did you manage to get rid of the problem?

I keep trying and I found a "half" solution to this, but it's not solved at all.

I configured average points, modifying the lower position to 20 and the upper to 18. Then I eliminate the relegation rules from the league settings.

I simulated a season in-game and the relegations happened but It looks like the game doesn't recognize/record them as "relegations" - I mean, last 3 teams in the average points table relegates but:

1- They never get the "R" letter next to the teams in the table (R of relegated),

2- In the competition screen, rules, the relgation rule is not listed in any row.

3- When season finishes, at season's summary, the relegations aren't shown.

It looks like the game accepts to set the fate of the relegated teams but it doesn't record that anywhere or something like that.

Ítem Nr1 - They never get the "R" letter next to the teams in the table (R of relegated)

- Average points table - last three (18th, 19th and 20th are gone, this is normal, is completed with promoted teams when new season starts)

Editor_6_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

imagen

- The "R" letter never appears (you can see that "C" letter of champions is there)

Editor_7_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

share image

Item Nr 2 - Relgation rule is not listed in any row.

Editor_5_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

subir imagenes

Ítem Nr3 - When season finishes, at season's summary, the relegations aren't shown.

Editor_8_Error_in_nation_rules_Argentina.jpg

sube

That's all, I´ll keep trying but I think this is an editor's issue...

Bacorales, keep in mind that the relegation rules from Primera Division and Nacional are hardcoded. I'll tried it several times, but it actually doesn't work with the average points in advanced rules. As some guy from SI wrote in a thread about this problem in the bugs forum, they didn't solve the problem for now. If you want to check if it's working then try it in the lower leages like Primera B Metro.

Bacorales, keep in mind that the relegation rules from Primera Division and Nacional are hardcoded. I'll tried it several times, but it actually doesn't work with the average points in advanced rules. As some guy from SI wrote in a thread about this problem in the bugs forum, they didn't solve the problem for now. If you want to check if it's working then try it in the lower leages like Primera B Metro.

Vienna, I tryied with all divisions, and there all the same. The only one that is hardcoded but works fine is Nacional B. If you see the last screen it also includes Primera B Metro (and Primera C, Primera D as well) - All of them has the same issue.

The problema is that the game should read the average points relegations separated from the number of relegation teams. This is because the "number of relegated teams" in the relegation rules are specifically for teams that relegates from that stage at the end of the season (classic way, last teams relegates) - But if you put a number there and also configure the average points, they take both as relegations.

Also the game register as relegations the first way, but the average points also works but is not registered anywhere in the game as a relegation, those teams simply changes division.

It's a bit complicated to explain but I'm convinced that the problem isn't that the primera and nacional b are harcoded, the bug is between the relegation rules and the average points rules.

Archived