[FM14] Solomon Islands

Halo oloketa, hello, and welcome to my nation file for the Solomon Islands. The Solomon Islands are a small country in the South Pacific with 523,000 inhabitants.

A7anVw0.pngXccQ588.pnggou9VUQ.png

I've tried to improve the nations FM data in the most realistic way.

This file consists of the following:

- the highest division Telekom S-League (no current nationwide cups exist, winner qualifies for the OFC Champion's League)

- three regional pre-season leagues (HFA Premier Division, HFA Division One, HFA Division Two)

- one regional cup between the HFA leagues (HFA Championship)

- 44 clubs (incl. extinct ones)

- over 450 people (incl. players, non-players, officials and journalists)

- real squads for all Telekom S-League teams (October/November 2013, source: official team start list, Malaita Kingz only partially)

- 85 cities/towns (complete with attraction, population, coordinates and altitude)

- 16 real media sources (newspapers, websites, radio stations, TV)

- 7 stadiums/playing fields (nearly all games are played at the Lawson Tama Stadium, the only stadium suitable for international matches)

- Player of the Year award

- historic data for players and teams

- 106 pictures for players, staff and referees ("Cut Out" style. I recommend using this megapack and my pack together. Not all pictures have a great quality due the fact, that only a few pictures of players, staff, etc. are available and most of them only in a low resolution)

- 9 logos for teams and leagues ("Shiny" style. I recommend using this megapack and my pack together. I'd love to do even more logos for teams from the Solomon Islands but these are very rare on the internet)

- 13 2D kits (same problem as with the logos, only very limited resources)

- 3 3D kits

hrVv5og.pngzPoIYlZ.png5K50lov.png8AhwSQF.pngIuk95oq.pngzZCnvN2.png1XZt4wS.png

Have fun and if you have any questions, feedback or requests, feel free to post them below.

Lukem iu fala and goodbye!

== Download links (v.1.01) ==

== Installation =

Copy the folders “editor data” and “graphics“ (or the contents of them) to your FM14 data destination, like with all the other packs (Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014).

== Version history ==

=== v1.01 (7 December 2013) ===

* James Egeta to Malaita Kingz

* optimized Marist FC logo

* optimized all PNGs

=== v1.0 ===

Initial release

Could be. I myself have not the problem and many others either. I'm still looking into it.

Update: Okay, I just tried it with some other files and had the same problem (but not everytime, just with some of them).

I changed the dbc to xml and the problem seems to be gone. Here is the XML file, please try it:

http://ul.to/5whih8n5

or

https://www.mediafire.com/?bb0ip9vtd91bhid

• 5 weeks later...

Archived