young to world class

avfc21

Yeah plenty:

- Carlos Vela

- Niklas Bendtner

- Bojan

- Havard Nordtveit (defender of the year a few times)

- Karim Benzema

- Lionel Messi

- Sergio Aguero

- Edison Cavani

- Ever Banega

and plenty more. Its usually strikers who become world-player of the years or sometimes midfielders. Never seen defenders or GK's get it sadly.

Yeah plenty:

- Carlos Vela

- Niklas Bendtner

- Bojan

- Havard Nordtveit (defender of the year a few times)

- Karim Benzema

- Lionel Messi

- Sergio Aguero

- Edison Cavani

- Ever Banega

and plenty more. Its usually strikers who become world-player of the years or sometimes midfielders. Never seen defenders or GK's get it sadly.

LOL sorry hulk just had to point that out lol.

i have had Samba get it before but only because he scored 49goals and had an average rating of 8.09

hi fellow managers has anyone signed a young player thats gone on to become world player of the year?

Yes. I signed a young striker from Gladbach II in Germany by the name of Christopher Richter for Liverpool when he was age 16. Mini-Scout had identified him as a potentially great player. Spent time in my lower grades, had him tutored by Fernando Torres and Adriano (who I had signed from Inter Milan) and gave him first team experience in cup games, and off the bench as a sub. Now just turned 21 at the end of the 2013-14 season has become a first 11 player alongside Torres - took out the FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2013, was the European Champions League Golden Boot Winner for 2013-14, EPL Young Player of the Year 2013-14, and the leading goal scorer in the EPL with 39 goals in 36 games. Was surprised to find leading into the 2014 World Cup he has been made captain of the German National side.

Archived