[FM 14] - Anywhere & Everywhere

Golden1807

Hi all,

I haven't been on this forum for a while but like many, FM14 has given me a new lease of life. I wanted to try something different this time so that I remain interested. My aim is to win the top division of all 51 playable nations, moving countries as soon as I tick it off.

I wont be setting myself any strict rules, such as manager experience because I don''t want to make it impossible to get a job. I've been a nerd and used Excel to randomly pick a country out for me and I was given Ukraine to start with. I'll load this league as well as England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany and I'll use Excel to randomly choose my next country once and add them, once I've won the Ukraine Premier League.

I randomized teams and I was very kindly drafted Shakhtar which should make my stay in Ukraine a short and relatively easy one. After this I will simply apply for jobs in my next allocated nation and take whatever I am offered.

I'm not expecting a huge following like Dafuge et al, I'm doing this mainly for my own benefit as in I've found documenting my career this way helps me get more invested in it, rather than go along with it in my head. Nevertheless I'd welcome some participation, even if it's just monitoring how I do.

So here it goes...

Shakhtar Donetsk - 2013/14

FC_Shakhtar__new_logo_2007_-logo-843C794E58-seeklogo.com_.gif

I've literally just loaded it up so I'll update soon, I just wanted to get the thread up and running.

Archived