FM14: AC Milan - Super Mario's World

Prowl

Rami is needed because Mexes sharply declines after first season and Zapata was pretty average. Rami has always been good and challenges Doria/Balanta for starting place (4th season now).

I signed DDR and Strootman from Roma as they got relegated 2nd season - DDR so far has been pretty poor but strootman's been ok. Cristante has been great for me though

AML - if you don't have El Shaarawy (i sold him to monaco) i would sign Quintero is amazing, or James Rodriguez who is slightly better but more expensive.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won the league on the last day, didnt really play consistently well all season but got results and Ze Roberto was my best signing at the ripe old age of 39.

Which quintero do you have? I still have El shaarawy but i play him on the right.

I got a kitty of £50million but needed to strengthen quite a few areas so didnt want to spend a whole lump sum on one player or i would of got James Rodriguez.

Transfers i made

Saponara - £1.5mil

Poli - £3mil

Rami - 6m (Played well towards end of the season and just won the world cup with france so thought 6m was a bargain)

Vidic - Free - (No brainer, great stats to tutor souttar/doria)

Antoine Griezmann - £9.25mil - Pretty cheap and decent stats will be my first choice aml

Asmir Begovic - £7.25 - Challenge Abbiati for no1 spot in the team

Coentrao - Loan for the season, decent back up in a position where i was lacking last season

Still got a bit left so might try brig in Bony.

Brought in Doumbia, never had him on FM before so thought i would give him a try looks like he could bang some goals in. Only thing that lets mario down is his concentration!

What formation are you guys using? I like to play attacking but i never really play consistently well.

• 1 month later...

Archived