Training - Why is this?

His attributes aren't dropping as such. A diagnal orange arrow just means the scale of the attribute, (runs from 1-10 I think), has decreased. For example, his Pace attribute may have dropped from 14.7 to 14.6. Only time to really worry is when you see red arrows on his attribute screen.

You have no focus set.

The players are training ball control because that's what he has set in the general focus.

This will be the issue he is seeing as he's redistributing the focus of the attributes.

The players are training ball control because that's what he has set in the general focus.

This will be the issue he is seeing as he's redistributing the focus of the attributes.

Should've speficied to no individual focus set. What you're describing is actually what I was implying, but I could've explained it better I think. :p

Set the individual training focus of players to either the role you want them to play or the specific attribute you want them to train and increase intensity to heavy. Set the general training intensity to low.

Archived